Delaware Earthquake

Did anyone feel that? What does this mean?

Felt some very slight vibrations on NYC, thought it was just me.

>Bitching about a 4.4

haha americans.

Jew York is next...

what is delaware?

I live 5 miles from the epicenter, I was driving so felt nothing.

literally shaking

However my mom called me freaking out that something exploded.

Felt it in DC, house shook a little for 3-4 secs. I secretly hoped it was a nuke hitting the Pentagon and wiping this nigger filled city off of the map.

>4.4
lmao kys pussy

Felt it while I was at work

Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy 2mm Nitinol (or very similar) wire in bulk?

No, nigger.

I just realized this was the wrong thread. I mean't to post in another one. Whoops, Apocalypse.

>What does this mean?

it means the tectonic plates moved a little.

Aw shit. Nothing out in Western PA. That was pretty wild when we could feel that big one in DC a few years back.

isn't there some shale fracking going on in that region. I've read about subterranean instability being brought on by the water they inject into the earth. may possibly cause tremblors like this.

Lol underrated

It means Dela"where?" is slightly relevant for the next 3-4 hours.

Don't be giant faggots about it like PA or NJ when something bad happens and everyone else gets excited to see them suffer.

trips :/

>What does this mean?
shifting tectonic plates

No and I live in Dover. Honestly I'm embarrassed you're even talking about my shitty state. Please forget we exist.

Every time I cross the Delaware Water Gap on I-80 I wonder if I'm missing the part where Delaware is.

yeah, 4.4 is nothing, but for an area that never gets earthquakes, it's very fucking weird.

This is the second Delaware earth quake that I've missed. Currently in Virginia so I didn't feel anything, people at home did though

Look at this jew trying to hide the fact God is warning us of judgment day

Shale fracking isn't even close to that area.

gets for Jew York next target by 8 or greater

initially reported as 5.1 fwiw

I means an earthquake happened.

Nibiru is approaching. Will be visible in the sky tomorrow as earthquakes increase.

Delaware is nowhere near a plate boundary. Most likely glacial rebound caused an ancient fault to reactivate. That area is already experiencing higher rising sea level from rebound, but I'm willing to bet there was a relatively significant rise after tonight.

What is more interesting is that all major quakes today (4.whatever is minor, but in delaware that's unheard of) are all less than 10 km deep.

The Blue Hen state!

Dover Delaware here, the house shook a little. Wasn't a big deal

That's because you're in lower, slower Delaware, rather than the Wilmington (i.e. suburb of Philly) area.

it happens sometimes, we had one a few years ago too.

That's the Delaware River, which eventually has Delaware on its right hand side after it's done with Pennsylvania.

Down there it's a huge wide river 2 or more miles across completely unlike the mountain stream it is up there.

Was a gas line explosion in Dover. Seems to be a lot of those lately.

Probably felt the explosion more than that 4.4 if u are in Dover.

I didn't feel anything I was at work in the wagecuck warehouse jew, also hello Delaware pals.

nobody cares about delaware you fag

>I live in Dover
I feel so bad for you. Seriously.

>Live in Manhattan
>Completely unaware this happened

Yup