Weekly Shonen Jump #6 ToC

One Piece (Cover&Lead CP)
My Hero Academia
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club (CP)
The Disastrous Life of Saiki (CP) live-action Fall 2017
Haikyu!!
Black Clover
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Demon's Plan
Hinomaru Zumou(CP)
The Promised Neverland
Ole Golazo
Samon the Summoner
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
Haru yo, Koi! (One Shot Part 2)
Amalgam of Distortion
Spring Weapon No. 1
Gintama
Chronicle of Isobe ~Life is Hard~

WSJ Preview #7
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Cover and Lead CP)
CP : Samon the Summoner,Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00005144_57
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2530802
plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00003082_57
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jump shouldn't be out this week.

WSJ Issue #8
Golem Hearts by Osuka Gen (new series, Cover and Lead CP)
oneshot version: plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00005144_57

Jesus gintama got pushed to the back. Looks like it's about to end soon... hope it's not rushed.

I can see Sorachi being like Hiramaru from Bakuman and crying about working on it and waiting for the evil editor to go away.

I give this about a year or 2. I doubt it's gonna last:

Pure

01 My Hero c114
02 Kimetsu c37
03 Haikyuu c229
04 Black Clover c85
05 Yuuna-san c38
06 Neverland c14
07 Samon-kun c56
08 Souma c190
09 Amalgam c5
10 Number One c4
11 Gintama c611

>11 Gintama c611
Ouch

>Kimetsu 2nd
>Cover and CP next issue
>Samon CP next issue
Yes.

I wonder if this is the beginning of a round of two to three new series or just a single new serialization to fill World Trigger's empty seat?

As for the series itself, it reminds me of Seven Deadly Sins, just from the art style.

All of what you said plus Straighten Up getting a CP this issue made my day.

WSJ Issue #9
Asagaya geijutsu kokou eizou-ka e youkoso (new series, Cover and Lead CP)
Story by: Matsuki Tatsuya
Art by: Usasaki Shiro

artist pixiv: pixiv.net/member.php?id=2530802

It was a pretty bad chapter.

IS there no new chapter this week or what?

World trigger ended?

Officially no but Jump was leaked early this week. The official release date is January 7th.

Hiatus

Indefinite hiatus

What do Japs do when they've break

Damn still no WT. When will this hiatus be over. It was literally one chapter away from hyuse debut

>Samon fanart
I like them already.

Kimetsu no Yaiba finally getting pushed it will do 100k at least if it got half the pushing Hinomaru Zumou gets

This arc in general has been really bad. Instead of focusing on Utsuro Sorachi thought it's a good idea to introduce a new villain out of nowhere. Hope this shit end soon.

He also faps to Froppy a key to every great artist

new series confirmed for greatness, then

This just mean there will be nothing next week

>2nd
Fuck yes, Kimetsu gonna make it big now. Which chapter was this that was ranked? Was it Zen's fight? Nips love them some Zen

It was the one where Tanjirou and Inosuke's swords break and that guy from the first chapter shows off his power and saves Inosuke.

>08 Souma c190

the broken swords chapter
which is weird since a lot f people here were pissed off cause the title spoiled the chapter

Oh, okay. I liked that chapter well enough, but something tells me the nips voted it up for chapter one pretty boy return alone like the shit taste faggots they are. I hope he doesn't become too prominent, I like the broventures

The title could have been metaphorical. And I like how it misled me because I thought it was referring to just Inosuke's swords but then Tanjiro's blade broke too.

I feel both Amalgam and Number One will survive the upcoming round and will die the round after. Jump has been running 2 or 3 one-shots every week since Red Sprite ended and World Trigger went on hiatus, unless they want to keep printing several one-shots a week, they can't cut any series even when the two new ones premiere.

correction: these are new oneshots not new series
sorry for the confusion
tried to delete them but got it's too old page

These will be oneshots, with just a regular color page. Not new series.

Hero Academia c114
That's the Toga reveal chapter isn't it? It was a good chapter but that's still a higher rank than expected

If the Deku vs Bakugou fight ranks higher than the Twice chapter, Japan will be confirmed for shit taste.

Almost any week OP is absent or has CP MHA takes first, and even a few weeks when OP is ranked, it's not a statement on the popularity of that particular chapter but the incredible popularity of the series itself.

Shit, what's getting canned?

Nothing yet, but Spring Weapon and Amalgam soon probably. Right now, there's still a bit of space left over from Red Sprite getting axed and WT going on hiatus.

Average over last 8 weeks

01.28 One Piece
02.69 Hero Academia
03.16 Haikyū!!
03.88 Black Clover
04.85 Neverland
05.00 Toriko
06.00 World Trigger
07.28 Hinomaru
07.77 Kimetsu no Yaiba
07.79 Sesuji wo Pin!
08.26 Samon-kun
08.40 Yūna-san
09.46 Saiki
09.66 Sōma
09.93 Gintama
12.19 No.01
13.43 Red Sprite
13.46 Amalgam
14.00 Love Rush!

leaks translator-kun corrected himself, they're oneshots not new series

but Amalgam and Spring Weapon are definitely getting axed

>04 Black Clover c85
Editors need to chill the fuck off they can't keep giving this shit so much special treatment if they listened to the readers that shit wouldn't be past 16 chapters! Don't they have the Internet can't they see that the majority of their readers despise this disgraceful uninspired piece of bull shit

Average excluding finished series

01.32 One Piece
02.66 Hero Academia
03.12 Haikyū!!
03.89 Black Clover
05.16 Neverland
05.91 World Trigger
07.13 Hinomaru
07.84 Sesuji wo Pin!
07.99 Samon-kun
07.99 Kimetsu no Yaiba
08.11 Yūna-san
09.35 Saiki
09.40 Sōma
09.87 Gintama
11.32 No.01
12.75 Amalgam

>07.77 Kimetsu no Yaiba
Check em

>07.77 Kimetsu no Yaiba
>07.79 Sesuji wo Pin!
>08.26 Samon-kun
Oh good, they're safe.

one-shot seems pretty meh, looking at it without a translation. nothing too exciting.

>dubs while checking
What does it mean?

>11.32 No.01
>12.75 Amalgam
So these are dead, right?

Samon continues its bottom 5 streak from the battle arc. At least the editors seem to be understanding that it's not the readers rejecting the series but that arc because they're giving it color pages and extra pages next issue.

WSJ is now a one shot magazine, they better get some veterans back already.
Kishimoto, kubo, obata and ohba are not going back to weekly formats so they're out.

It's pretty funny seeing the 4 new series all clustered in the bottom, their only purpose was to act as cushions.

Ah I see. By that logic can we say that Neverland has secured a stable fanbase likely to survive until an anime?

Thought so the winner of last year's Golden Future Cup still missing

When are they bringing Tamura back already

I cry over Tamura every week.

more like WSJ is a magazine for rookies to try their luck
KnB and Beelzebub mangakas are sitting in a dark corner with their hand on their cheeks

The Curse of Tite Kubo

I'd say so, it's only left the top 5 twice since it was first rank, outside of the OP, MHA, BC, and Haikyu no other series does that consistently well.

do they even want him back? Beelzebub was never that popular
they may give him the SKET Dance mangaka treatment and send him to the jump plus

These two are actually one-shots, not new series.

Neverland say hi

Guys, help me out. Do any of you know a manga about a guy lost/dropped to the lower level of dungeon? He drops because he was figtinga behemonth or something. He eats the monsters to get stronger and acquire skill.

>Every other isekai ever

All that comes to mind from your description is Dungeon Meshi, but probably not that since you're talking about just one guy.

>Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
RIP

Dungeon Seeker

Neverland started 3 weeks before Bleach ended

Re:Monster

easy to understand why creators who've already had success wouldn't want to go back to a high pressure weekly schedule

>Don't they have the Internet can't they see that the majority of their readers despise this disgraceful uninspired piece of bull shit

It actually sells pretty well, and an anime has been announced recently, so there's no way it's getting axed anytime soon.

>Editors need to chill the fuck off they can't keep giving this shit so much special treatment

Every ranking every week is editor manipulation. Otherwise OP would always, always be first.

>Bleach dies
>Everyone wearing Soul Reaper robes

They just had a week off like 2 weeks ago. God damn lazy nips what the fuck.

OP has boring chapters too, you know. It's just that a boring OP chapter is a rank 2, whereas for another manga, it'd be a rank 10

that post was an obvious false flag

>Otherwise OP would always, always be first.
I'm not so sure, if I were a reader, I'd never vote for that or MHA or Haikyu, just because as a voter, I only have 3 choices and voting for them would be wasting it. Those big series are absolutely safe and my vote would be better cast to save a manga that I might enjoy less than them but still like and want it to survive.

>Every ranking every week is editor manipulation. Otherwise OP would always, always be first.

not really, op volumes sell better than the magazine which means the majority of OP reader don't buy the magazine and don't vote

if you check out the number of votes in popularity contests you can see that series like World Trigger have more people voting than One Piece

How do you figure? All I said was that BC sold well enough to be safe and OP's popularity would eclipse all other series if the editors didn't manipulate the rankings every week.

That's a fair point.

Nah
The first thing that happened in the dungeon after he dropped floor was getting his hand eaten.
Similiar but nah

I meant the thing you replied to, it came off like the one black clover fan here trying to rub it in people's faces that the series is popular in spite of people complaining online

Arifureta

It does not make much it is not any where near the yearly list and it gets color pages every week and the rankings aren't accurate but the decaying series will in the back and the popular series are going to be in the front but staying there consistently is all the editors choice especially for a shit series like Black Clover

Oh. Then yeah, that's definitely possible, but at the same time there's no shortage of Sup Forumsutists with a hate-boner for BC.

Yes,this is.
Thank you

next week previews

Why's One Piece in the previews? I thought they were to advertise who's getting color pages or extra pages next issue, but it's not getting anything, right?

next week oneshot is by Fushimi Kousuke
the same guy that did this oneshot

plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00003082_57

it's normal, they promote stuff that doesn't have color pages in previews all the time

you can see haikyuu in the preview too

HQ cover

Why is kimetsu no yaiba so unpopular in this world? No one talk about it and I don't see it going for more than a year.Jump is in very bad shape now. Years ago you will never see a cover for a manga that don't sell at least 100k.

it'z a fery pad manja, bet itz stil nott as pad as werld triqqer

amirite ESL-kun

Its gonna get a anime adaptation by the end of next year

>Ghost titties still going strong
I WANT EVERYONE WHO SAID IT WAS GETTING CANNED BY CHAPTER 10 TO REVEAL THEMSELVES

Yeah it is but that's the end of the ladder for series.

other than obvious baits, no one said it will be axed

most people said it was generic but will succeed because Jump won't have a romance when Nisekoi end nor do they have a full-on ecchi manga
which was fair

>Luffy rides a giant cock while everyone watches in awe.jpg
Also Samon CP, neato

I was not among them but I would also like to know the identity of the Yuuna-haters.

I'm just glad that I was proven wrong about The Promised Neverland.

That swordsman from chapter 1 and the new butterfly girl are dominating in terms of fan art

Nips love the edge I guess

I wouldn't say he isn't edgy, he's more like a rulesfag and doing stuff by the book

he let Nezuko go in ch 1 after he saw she didn't lose her mind and defended her when butterfly girl tried to kill last week

*I wouldn't say he is edgy

>Don't they have the Internet can't they see that the majority of their readers despise this disgraceful uninspired piece of bull shit
Sup Forums isn't japan. It doesn't even get as much hate on 2ch or in japanese forums in general. It also sells well and is getting an anime. I doubt that's all fake and it's just editor pushing.