Roasties are to blame for Europes demographic woes

If Europe didn't have such low birth rates for so many consecutive decades, we probably wouldn't find ourselves in a situation where countries like Sweden will be a third Muslim and probably half shitskin(counting non Muslim Africans) in 30 years time.

White women as a demographic either delay motherhood or remain childless,which gives politicians and (((them))) a justification for increasing the immigration intake since to pro business politicians, population growth takes precedence over the racial interests of native European.

These women also consistently willingly vote for open borders and other destructive anti white anti family liberal policies, which depresses white birth rates whilst increasing the immigrant population.

Europe's native population is shrinking and if European women werent increasingly trying imitate their Sex and the City sisters and delay motherhood or have no children at all, we would have more time to deal with the Muslim threat. The skyrocketing rate of spinsterhood and childlessness amongst white women is accelerating Europe's Islamisation.

If we want to have any chance or reversing the demographic replacement of white Europeans, we have to start limiting female rights now. Women have shown us that they cannot be trusted and they will continue to sabotage our nation's as long as they have as much rights as men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
youtube.com/watch?v=1JG71gZjzz4
rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB9126/index1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway
tabletmag.com/scroll/49146/where-have-all-the-secular-israelis-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Don't worry, Islam will take care of them.

Bumps his own thread. SAD.

no men are to blame because unlike black or arab men they are constantly paranoid about paying child support if the marriage doesn't work out. Money is more important to them than producing children.

This is wrong
We have increased by over 20% since 1990ish

We were 4 million then, now we're 5.2.
Since the war we've have gone from 1M to 5.2, so that's a pretty dramatic increase that's x5.2 times.

To be honest, it's not as much space as it used to be and they also are not building enough. So house prices are through the roofs part in the ares with jobs. Young people can't afford housing because of this, and boomers turning their house into a speculation object. This vampyric generation

Child support wouldn't exist if it weren't for women and numales

And the full retard argument comes out. Maybe don't ruin men in family and divorce courts? Might get more players if you don't fuck 70% of them in the ass with a spear.

muslim men and african men breed with pic related and don't have such high demands
White men want to party and focus on career until the're pushing 40 or 50

European "men" (in the west at least) are spineless metrosexuals.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

Men insisting that they have biological children of their own is the true cause of the demographic crisis.
Modern society has led to an explosion of undesirable men, because there is no struggle to survive, and no natural selection, thinning the herd. So women are less interested in mating with most men, let alone raising their children, because most men are inferior.

The solution, is for most men to raise children sired with sperm from the top 1% of males - the most intelligent, healthiest, talented, males. This will make women excited to start families and have children again, and many children.

You can't ruin the life of a man who's not becoming a father and avoids having a family.

In the end it's an individual decision to want a family since individuals alone can't change laws and there is no time for waiting for a law change.
In the end every individual must decide what's more important, having children and risking to lose money or not and too many decide wrong.

Yeah, go fuck yourself.

also, you could switch to a minimum job or live off welfare like many migrants.
Have you never asked yourself why they don' care about having children even if they can't provide for them?

>Yeah, go fuck yourself.
but that's how it is

And that's exactly why no one is playing, you retard.

The whole continent needs a reset.
Employ scorched earth tactics; stop wagecucking, start leeching. When the welfare tit runs dry, darkies will leave quite fast. Purge your politicians amid the chaos and build anew.

And the most important thing start re-emigration process of non-euros. all

>And that's exactly why no one is playing, you retard.

They try, just not the whites.
And while white men refuse to have children to avoid being cucked they still getting cucked by paying for single mother children, often mixed, and the children of Tyrone
youtube.com/watch?v=1JG71gZjzz4
without having own kids. Great defence.
As long as you don't find a way to overthrow the government without a total breakdown you'll just have to deal with the situation and adapt to it.
Deciding to go extinct because you don't like the government is retarded and probably one of the reasons why many white women go to non white men.

europe desperately needs fertile muslim sperm

european men are now homosexuals they can't fuck their wives very good all women want muslim men fuck them

>steal nuclear waste
>make dirty bombs and detonate all over Europa
>only the most clever and hardiest of europeans survive
>??????
>profit
Samson is always an option, if it means I'll have to die to give birth to a superior generation, I'm completely okay with it

>just fuck some random skank, catch her multitude of diseases and have a bunch of bastard children you can never see but pay exorbitant amounts of cash to for 18 years while the mother teaches all of them to despise your very existence, then die alone, in poverty and miserable in an apartment without even a bedroom
Wow, user! What a great idea!

A Population can keep increasing for a short time even when birth rates decrease. Its like inertia. People who who were born during the boom years still exist, and the 1.5 kids women had after the sexual revolution/pill, keep adding to the total, but as boomers dies, we will lose a lot of whites.

Once native population growth catches up to decades of low birth rates, it's very difficult to get out of that vicious cycle.

Kinda true. Can't talk about a girl here without some pretty strict standards.
The mongrels just fuck any and everything on the other hand.
...Trouble is, would we really be good white men if we settled for such debauchery?

go REEEE at some boomers outside you perma virgin

it doesn't have to be that way.

>Implying modern white mating habits and marriage trends isn't dysgenics

The people having the least Kids are high IQ women and to a certain extent lower middle class men. Whilst low impulse control jobless/low IQ Chad and Tyrones/Ahmed's are having multiple kids with white collar women. Smart men on the other hand tend be monogamous, since most wanna raise their kids.

We are looking at a huge drop in IQ amongst whites in the next 100 years, not taking account of race mixing. Stefan Molyneux has a few good videos about this phenomena

It's the men that don't want babies. If women got the number of children they desire in surveys, we'd have a high birth rate. If men got away with having as few children as they want in surveys, our birth rate would be near zero.

In basically every new family I know the woman pressured the man to have babies. What we have is not a shortage of women wanting to have mothers, it's a shortage of men wanting to be fathers.

>If Europe didn't have such low birth rates for so many consecutive decades
who says so you cunts? consider the sources.

>women
>women
>women

No, women are are only as powerful as you let them be.

Hitler caused a world war amongst a bunch of European nations with low populations which killed millions of young men, almost immediately after another world war in Europe which killed millions of young men in European nations with low populations.

Your gene pool is now full of betas like Japan, hence why you're so weak.

>women are to blame for western society's ills
partially true, but who let them vote? gave them power? told them they were oppressed and to destroy their families? Go one step further and you'll see who is really to blame

beta men. If every single Sup Forums user suddenly woke up tomorrow with the summation of 2 years of reading/culturing, weight lifting, grooming, accumulation of professional business wear, and refining of charisma, there would be a silent cultural revolution tomorrow.

Jews, like women, only have as much power as you want to give them.

MEN TREATING WOMEN LIKE EQUALS ARE TO BLAME FOR ROASTIES CAUSING EUROPE'S DEMOGRAPHIC WOES

rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB9126/index1.html

america is literally the epicenter of jewish degeneracy. the war killed very little american men, and yet here we are in shitty multiculti brazil. if europeans are betas, americans are just a beta.

Bye bye Croatia

This generation of pathetic Beta men were raised by single mothers and the gynocentric school system, which is full of female teachers.

>Muh woman

Maybe if you permavirgins and beta incelmales weren't so pathetic and repulsive to women, you could save Europe.

Yeah, it's all the women's fault! White men are guiltless as usual. You people are pathetic. If I were a white girl, I'd go for some Asian or Native just to get away from you fucks.

Also
>unlimited population growth is a good thing

>rand

>stable population growth is the same as a population explosion.

The west is on track to experience a population implosion, whilst Africa's population doubles every 30 years. I'd much rather have a billion Sven's and Hans than live in a world where the average IQ drops to 80 because nigs are having plenty of kids whilst whites are committing demographic suicide. We need more intelligent people in this world. Every population boom in Europe in the last 200 years was proceeded by an era of extraordinary technological advancements and wealth creation. I'm sure if we had a baby boom in northern Europe, the world would be better for it.

This is the age of the vagina isn't it?.

Everyone is OK with blaming white men for colonialism. Yet for some reason, blaming white women for the fact that feminist policies and female mating and lifestyle choices is contributing to a population collapse in the west is somehow wrong? Kys Roastie

This is the age of the female as women like to say?

Everyone is OK with blaming all white men for slavery, despite the fact only a minority of men benefitted. Yet for some reason, blaming white women for the fact that feminist policies , female voting patterns and female mating and lifestyle choices is contributing to a population collapse in the west is wrong or controversial? Kys Roastie. Your Narcissistic gender is going to start accepting responsibility for the mess your gender made, and men are going to have to learn to never trust women with power.

Ever since men started trying to accommodate the interests of wymmin, society has been in a downward trajectory to self destruction.

Throughout ALL of history, NO society managed to survive after falling below the replacement level.
Everyone is fucked.

this

I'm considering doing this. I'm tired of being accused of being egocentric for not having children while men don't want children anyway because they automatically assume I will steal their house. Also many white men say asian women are better anyway. So why even keep trying?

>It's the women's fault!
>He says in a Chinese basket weaving forum.

Not in my experience. And I'm sure many married women feel this way, and kudos to them but remember married non degenerate pro family women are becoming a minority in many parts of the west. Childlessness and single motherhood is now normal. Even in the US, which has a Bible belt, and where taxes for middleclass couples are generally lower than in Europe, marriage rates are collapsing and more women have never experienced marriage.

No cuz the men are trap bronie autistic soy boy neckbeard cucks

Women can do whatever they want dickhead. You're just mad they're getting some and you're not. If western civilisation need the patriarchy and oppress women to survive, than I think I can speak for all women that maybe western civilisation deserves to die. Women have been a victim of white men for thousands of years. No more will we be oppressed by you.

>If western civilisation need the patriarchy and oppress women to survive, than I think I can speak for all women that maybe western civilisation deserves to die.

Proving OPs point perfectly. Women will never prioritise the welfare of society and the family unit over their own selfish needs.

Moron. The problem is men not wanting to have families.

Any basic survey proves this. Are you an UFO or do you not have a circle of friends to sample? All the women want children, all the men want video games and "living life"...

>If western civilisation need the patriarchy and oppress women to survive, than I think I can speak for all women that maybe western civilisation deserves to die.

Proving OPs point perfectly. Liberated western women will never prioritise the welfare of society and the family unit over their own selfish needs as proven by the divorce rate and single motherhood. Since women are incapable of see consequences in their collective actions, they are not fit to have any type power on par with men.

But (((who))) subverted the (((system))) to give them (((rights))) in the first place? (((Who))) stands between you and their (((rights))) now?
Why do you retards constantly call about fixing symptoms instead of curing the disease itself?

Well its them enjoying the decline cuz no alphas anymore
Chicks loved captain merica cuz hes 1950s man

Dammit Croatia, get your shit together

I kinda have problems having a child with a whore.

How is Croatia even alive?

And why do you think that is, genius? Women, feminism and the legal system disincentives men from seeking long term relationships and marriage. Women feel like they have to hold all the cards in dating, relationships and in marriage . Women spend their youth on the cock carousel, ignoring average men and then when they're all broken and used up by their 30s, they expect white knight prince charming to rescue them and put a ring on their finger. And when it doesn't turn out like their fantasies, they say "where are all the good men" and get all resentful, join a feminist cult and poison the next generation. And the men who manage to delude themselves about their own utility to the average woman and have successfully jumped through all the loops the modern women lay's out to men like the insane standards that are increasing every year, these men still have a 50 percent chance of divorcing, having most of their wealth taken from them, and rarely seeing their children.

All this stress kills men earlier. Women are their own enemies. They made it so much more difficult for men to have relationships or a family, and then they complain about why men just wanna play games or go gym. Modern women are incapable of empathy when it comes to the struggles of men in their own race.

wtf is happening in croatia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway

>now we're 5.2

Almost 5.3, but 17% of your population is non-Norwegian. Do you not understand how massive immigration works or that 500,000 shitskins (or more) are currently shitting up your country?

Sums it up pretty nicely.
You went on a cock carousel in your best years of your life, ignoring me, when we could have built a nice relationship and a firm bond. Now you're a used up whore with kilometers of cock in you cunt and you expect me to have a child with you, pay for it and for you just to live in fear you'll leave me with MY money when your next period comes? Yeah, go fuck yourself cunt.
Feminism ruined society, and mostly, feminism ruined women's futures. Women should never be allowed to make any decisions whatsoever.

this is the quoted post now

>Your Narcissistic gender is going to start accepting responsibility for the mess your gender made
Women are incapable of accepting responsibility. Not unwilling, incapable.

Can we undo women's suffrage?

Should never have given them the right to vote, or any rights at all frankly. I hope I survive the collapse, I'll tell every single man EXACTLY which gender caused it and what they can do to prevent it happening again.

Wrll alot of em like fat girps

Well ur society is homogeneous of course theyll be sluts

>Roasties are to blame for the downfall of the west.

And what do you faggots think happen when there's a downfall?
At this point I couldn't care less for the west, but I do take joy knowing that when shit goes down, all those responsible will feel the weight of the rope around their necks.

Good riddance faggots

never should have made marriage such a legal thing. and the other legal things about relationships.

All women want children to ensnare men into a game they can't get out of without losing an arm and a leg. This wasn't an issue long ago because women were actually half decent in raising families and not being THE biggest sluts in the world. Nowadays putting a ring on the average roasite AND giving her a kid grants her the ability to take half your shit, take half of what you earn for 18 years, and take your spawn. It's a very high risk low reward game which is why men are checking out by playing vidya and numbing themselves.

You think that our dead fathers and grandfathers have found peace seeing what's happening to what they've built?
How about our funding fathers names being ridiculed by unwashed, parasitic niggers? Their statues vandalized, their names removed from history, their sacrifices in vain.

If they can see all of this, can they really have found peace?

Enough of this crap already. There is no single factor for this happening, but a multitude at the same time.
You don't get to name just one of them and proclaim "this is what caused all of this"

Sup Forums doesnt even diffenetiate between correlation and causation. I sometimes wonder why I even keep coming here, as there is no more originality or political discourse here post-Trump.

>funding fathers
Kekles. I'm not saying they found peace they really just did all they could in their time. It's not ogre yet, the official war hasn't even begun. They might be smiling up there, seeing the future and all that.

Also this map is false. The Soviet Union never never reasned replacement level of births in it's entire lifespan, it was all about masses of Russians and Asians being moved into east European republics.

Tits of gtfo twat.

Kek. Sorry mate, drinking and all of that. I seriously think they're spinning in their graves. Who knows though, if we do collapse, maybe we'll build it better this time.

Perhaps, But you'd be retarded to think that it isnt a major factor.

As for us, the last time we had sufficient replacement rates was before 1939, that is where it all went downhill. And for Russia is has been so for more than a century now too.

(You)

I'm not too worried. What I think will happen is in 2.5 years Muslim immigrants in Europe will start the race wars to build their caliphates and effectively force people to pick a side. WW3 is right around the corner but until it gets here I'm just prepping and snoozing.

See here then

Data from behind the iron curtain is unrelialbe, and again: most of the sufficient births were not by the locals, but immigrants. And even that was not enough, they just kept coming.

Israel is quite "liberated" too, if you havent noticed. They are just as degenerate as the west now.

>1 (((anomaly)))

Not an anomaly at all. Orthodox Jews have 6+ children. Also Israel has a fuckton of mussies.

You're replying to a salty roastie bruh, the rope will come for her too

Do you really think that "liberation" is the only factor in birth rates? Israel is still a religious and very metapolitically influenced state.

>replying to a salty roastie bruh, the rope will come for her too
And this is what those who claim to want to "save the white race" say. Then you proceed to wonder why you are failing at it.

It's a two way problem. Women have half of the blame, but men have the other half. If men didn't become such numale faggots they could fix women

And yet it's religious population is replacing that degenerate secular population. Israel is a microcosm of what's happening in the world.

tabletmag.com/scroll/49146/where-have-all-the-secular-israelis-gone

yeah and we are to blame for roasties

The govt. is really cracking down of them there, while the media is doing the opposite. Doesn't matter as Israel will not last anyway, it is doomed to implode at one point or another.

That is absolute bullshit. Jews practice their religion as much as us, if not less. With the exception of the Orthodox Jews who make up 12% of the population I think.

I don't want to save shit you cunt. Just a tad saddened by the fact its collapsing. Other than that, I'm perfectly happy that it's crashing down in flames.

Even our mudslims have a ratio of just 1.9 (compared to 1.5 for natives)

It's not their fault; they just dance the dance played for them by the media.
Blame all the anti-natalist propaganda dolled out by Big Media, and then draw the line to the answer.

Wow, is there ongoing genocide in Croatia or something? Why are croatian men not impregnating qt croatian grills?

Well you're wrong. European counter-intelligence agencies would prevent anything like that happening, prolonging the problem until it becomes unmanageable like in South Africa.

But who raised those effeminate weak numale faggots? Single mothers and a minority of shitty fathers . The only thing men as a gender did wrong was falling for the gender equality meme, a d not realising that feminism was truly about destroying the nuclear family and hence destroying society. Women are going to have take responsibility for this, just like white men took responsibility for colonialism.

That's fucking bullshit. In the age of the internet, ignorance is a choice and they have chosen to flood our fathers countries with shitskins.

Also, they can think for themselves, can't they? Stop making excuses for roasties faggot