Stop this

Stop this.

Why? It's not nutruto so it's legal!

is this the new general

Better than the fliptards.

>I hate generals purge them from Sup Forums.
>Waaaah, why are you guys makin a hundred threads for the same series.

Stop being a generalfag.

The problem is that there's both generals and misc threads. You either have one or the other not both you imbecile.

at least fliptards stay in their own containment thread instead of multiplying like a fucking rogue bacteria

>Flips
Flippinos got rekt by x'mas hurricane , user. They have no internets now.

>not just filtering the jojocancer
your own loss

>ignoring the problem makes it go away

fuck you
jojo is an integral part of Sup Forums and Sup Forums culture you newfag piece of shit

>making another thread related to the problem to cry about the problem will surely make the problem go away
>>>/whereverwhinyautistscongregate/

shittyb8/10

>truth is bait
and stay there

Funny considering jojo is Sup Forums approved anime. And Sup Forums approved. It's basically the new naruto now.

Oh look another Jojo thread. You really thought this one through didn't you OP.

Lies, I'm shitposting since Christmas.

>he said, while crying about a thread

This is as much a jojo thread as it is the jocks in highschool beating you up after school were them inviting you to socialize with them.

I'm laughing at you retard. I really don't care if this thread is here or not, but if you're feeling generous could you tell me what you really expect to gain from it?

But he didn't do it in a new thread you triple nigger.

__ ____ _ ____ _________?

Do jocks actually still beat people up in high school? I always thought that was a meme pushed by 90s/early 2000s television.

What do you expect to gain from your posts?

It was never integral apart from memes. The Anime Onlies it attracted are cancer, and the threads are full of shitposting.

Humor, its working so far. Especially since it got you to implicitly admit to bitching without any goal in mind

He literally just told you that he gets a laugh out of this exchange. Are you so retarded that you don't see your deflections aren't working out?

Then I'm getting a laugh from you jojotards lashing out when presented with the fact that you're cancer.

This shit sure is popular. Guess it's because of the characters and they look like bros and manly.

no that shit doesn't happen irl

Oh shit, we strawman now. Apparently I watch/read Jojo? Thanks for letting me know.

>waaaah delete generals
>waaaah delete multiple threads
I don't understand you.

>CG threads archived all jojo cancer the day R3 was announced
Only he can save us Sup Forums.

This. They'll just make fun of you and exclude you from their circle of friends. Big deal.

You don't know what a strawman is. As expected of a jojoshitter.

>both at the same time is fine because jojo is epic! also new naruto chapter when bros???
- literally you

Hello Jojo fans
I came here to say that your fanbase is shit.

You fucks see your meme anime in everything.

New Pokemon Trailer Come out - JOJO LOL
someone does a pose - JOJO EPIC
a person has muscles - ORA ORA XD

Then you go and comment on every song that gets referenced.

I can't go into the comment section of a queen song without seeing
QUIET LIFE MAN XD

You fuck also believe that you a superior to all anime.

LOL JOJO IS SO AWSOME EPIC ITS BEST ANIME.

Your fanbase is split into two cancerous parts.

anime only and manga readers.

AnimeOnly are Cancer because they think magical breath powers with no define logic is amazing.

MangaReaders are Cancer because they think they are better than anyone because they read a comic book.

Cute.

I didn't even make a statement about it, I just don't understand what you want. Nuke Jojo from the board? It seems like the only solution.

Code Geass stronk

God help me if this gets bad enough that we're going to need a /jojo/ containment board.

Either keep it in a general or remove the general and make regular threads, not both at the same time because the former is supposed to contain the latter. At this point it's obvious the fanbase is full of newfags (likely thanks to Sup Forums popularity boom) who don't have a clue about board etiquette. Looking inside their shitty threads rife with lols, lmaos, wtfs, rofls and keks only reinforces this view.

funny how the jojo hate started when a certain youtuber made a video of how he hated jojo memes and references
really makes you think huh.....

Sorry this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums, we don't follow youtubers here. Perhaps you should go back.