Boomer Redpill Thread

We all know you're here.
So what would you like to know the truth about?
I'll start with something basic: The Holocaust did not happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitlerorchurchill.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saved

It's 6:30 pm in Cali. Are the boomers all in bed?

Only a max of 300k jews died and they werent murdered downright and they certainly weren't gassed. Just think for a second how stupid it is to gas someone when you can just march them up to a mass grave and shoot them in the back of the head

THIS.

and without the reality of Holocaust Israel is an illegal state.

prob

youve got some high quality redpills m8

i have a ton, might just dump them all

You forgot vats of boiling acid and SS officers playing tree-dart with jewish infants

dump what you have goys. our survival depends on it!

hitlerorchurchill.info/

Take the quiz

faggot boomers were shitting up the CBTS breads last night.
Faggots were triggered at all of the NUHHZESSSSSSS in /pol.
End yourselves already faggots, your fucking hippy liberal feminist pro-nigger movement is what fucked everything up in the first place.

>peddle
pedal

ah yes very good quiz
everyone should try it out

what's the source on the 2018 jewish crash? I've not heard of it. Are they butthurt that the FED is going to be run by a goy that may find out what they've been up to for the last 50 years?

shared on twitter thanks

boomers are ultimate newfag cancer. but if we can awaken them they will become a strong asset in our fight against the jew

oh so bots are anti CBTS, interesting. Boomer and CBTS such triggers.

Jewish snapps dart

Nazi masturbation machines

Truly horrible crimes

haha what the fuck. Everything about the way this is written is so clearly fiction

poor struggling jews :'(

Crazy they had time to construct trapdoors and underground tunnels and hid them so well we can't find them to this day.. aryan monsters

How dare you go- E-eh I mean you racist, the jews were tortured to no end every jew was tortured for 6 gorillion decades before being boiled in acid!

The calculations are retarded, at the height of Wehrmacht 13 Million soldiers served.

They could of killed a million Jews in a week.

you can take a look at any major US stock market and see they are all being inflated at an unsustainable rate. the MSM is all jews and tell the goy everything is fine keep investing. the chairmen of the federal reserve have been jews for decades straight, they print money that just leaves the american people in debt and making are money worth less by the day. then the wallstreet kikes just go laughing their heads off to the jew banks its fucking insane.

jew expelled list

>windowless brick building
>the germans watched the process of asphyxiation through a tiny window

6 gorillion tortured souls

I was getting pissed off because they were spouting the typical kike propaganda that has fucked up this country.
Boomers are fucking retarded civicuck faggots.

what do you mean

If all Boomers got redpilled, then they will redpill their grandchildren and our message would fucking travel even more and reach more people.

Wow cool list of 6 million people

Jew-baby football

Wow, pic is fucking retarded.

Fucking Mao blew through 45 million Chinese in a two year period. He wasn't swimming in a 'what do wit dead yellow people bodies?' predicament. Shit, he didn't even kill them with conventional means, he just used manufactured famine, and Communist dumb shit zeal, to off them between 46 and 47.

I am starting to think most genocide deniers don't do it because they hate the people suffering a genocide, or for political reasons, etc. I honestly think industrialized level killing, outside of direct acts of war between belligerent nations, is too terrifying an idea to grasp. That humans might set up something on the small scale level of a nation's agricultural industrial complex, to select, sort, and end with people dying in the thousands by an hour is just a touch unreal for most people's ability to imagine it being conceived, much less carried out, by other humans.

But seriously, pics presented 'reasoning' on why the Germans couldn't have killed six million kikes in that particular nine month period when they were said to be liquidating their surplus state slave labor is pretty week. Especially since they, by their own records which survived, killed two million Russian prisoners and refugees within a two month period by just good old starvation and exposure, two years earlier during their initial invasion and advances within the U.S.S.R. (Ha Ha Ha... fucking Hitler, lets keep going into Russia in a land invasion... during winter... what the fuck could possibly go wrong and make the whole thing go tits up?).

Bear and eagle tag team killing a jew a day

Bodies from Mao are recovered.
Where are the bodies from Holocaust?

Except mao didn't ship all the people to camps to starve then cremated them all using 43 ovens. There are probably pictures of mass graves of chinese who starved, no such thing of jews.
Starving a nation is not the same as rounding them up and killing them in intrigue manners. Yeah, what the jews uggest the germans did is possible, but the scale was too small. Someof the 'death' camps in question would have only a few hundred or thousand staff to guard, kill, dig, bury, burn, dispose, clean up over 3000 people EVERY DAY
Get real

The thing that really boggles my mind about the holocaust is how did they collect so many Jews? Like 20 M were killed in Russia by Stalin, 6 M by Hitler, another 5 M in UK and US and 2 M around the world. There weren't that many Jews at the time. Did they kill Jews then send them to a new place to get killed again then to UK/US to be part of the Cenus.
Why did Hitler leave the young? A lot of the Jews that escaped were children, hence why so many are still alive today. So why would someone committing genocide kill the old and spare the young? Killing kids should have been first thing.
Why make it so damn secretive? Something like this should have been out so people know that the government are fixing the problem, not sending them to fun camps and have them in films doing jumping jacks and playing.
Why is the holocaust not allowed to be researched? Everything is allowed to be debated, but the holocaust is banned from debating unless it is to bash the Nazis.
Why do the numbers keep climbing? It went from 400,000 to 1 M to 6 M and now its becoming 10 M.
Where are the bodies?
Why are all the death camps found in Soviet controlled ground but not in any Allied liberated ground? Where were the chimneys for the ovens? Why were the doors to the gas chambers made of simple wood?
Etc.

What about the Nazi bears? Those were my fav :/

No. Israel is illegal irrespective of the verisimilitude of the holocaust. Think displaced people's on their rightful soil.

do you have one of the "pedal driven brain bashing machine"?

Yes very good point I stand corrected

Nazis had over 8 death camps that we know of, so the figure of 3000 per day only averages out a 375 per camp per day. Bodies were cremated.

>> Show pic of bodies from kruat concentration camps, 'Its shopped!'
>> Show testimony from witnesses, 'Kike disinfo, all of them.'
>> Present forensics, from Auschwitz, Treblinka, and other liquidation operations... 'MORE KIKE DISINFO!'

Sorry believers of a holohoax, I learned it is best to just leave you to your interpretations of the factual evidence, and your conclusions.

Reading the descriptions of Treblinka, from the rail line, to the kill room, to the burn pits, that shit be child's play with the kraut sophistication for industrial process. Fuck, even the Britbongs were able to coordinate, kill, and destroy a few thousand heads of cattle in weeks, with no catastrophic expenses for the nation's industries during the Mad Cow disease culling. So lets not bullshit that a few krauts with an objective, industrial resources, and support from the Waffen SS couldn't pull this shit together to off a few thousand people per hour who were arriving by rail, processed, and disposed, from other camps.

>Nazis had over 8 death camps
Most never even made it that far. There were large-scale mass killings in Poland and the USSR and people were buried into mass graves.

fucking antisemite. How dare you question the six gorillion

If the Holocaust happened the debate of it's legitimacy wouldn't even take place. It's a simple thing to prove a certain number of Jews were gassed and then burned. Very simple. Yet it goes unproven to this day.

>six gorillion
this was well documented, even before the war started you racists!!!

See

“In this small room there was a slot in the wall, approximately 50 centimeters in length. The prisoner of war stood with the back of his head against the slot and a sniper shot at him from behind the slot. In practice this arrangement did not prove satisfactory, since the sniper often missed the prisoner. After 8 days a new arrangement was made. The prisoner, as before, was placed against the wall; an iron plate was then slowly lowered onto his head. The prisoner was under the impression that he was being measured for height. The iron plate contained a ramrod which shot out suddenly and poleaxed the prisoner with a blow on the back of the head. He dropped dead. The iron plate was operated by a foot lever in a corner of the room. The personnel working in the room belonged to the above-mentioned Sonderkommando.

“By request of the execution squad. I was also forced to work this apparatus. I shall refer to the subject later. The bodies of prisoners thus murdered were burned in four mobile crematories transported in trailers and attached to motor cars. I had to ride constantly from the inner camp to the execution yard. I had to make 10 trips a night with 10 minutes’ interval between trips. It was during these intervals that I witnessed the executions …”

It is a long way from these individual murders to the death factories of Treblinka, Dachau, and Auschwitz, but the tendency, the line of action are identical. Methods and extent of the killings varied …

Source:

Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal. Volume VII. Nuremberg: IMT, 1947. pp. 376-377. 13 Feb. 46

kek - i thought you'd have the book cover alongside - adds alot of legitimacy --- lotsa redpills for normies in this thread

It is impossible to cremate human bones on pyres, like they did in treblinka. Also just because it 'might' be physically possible does that prove it happened? There are still flaws in logic. Why even gas and cremate? Why not just dig a mass grave and kill them there? Right because then you'd have people say 'oh okay where are the mass graves? then we can examine the sites'.. NO NO GOY the nazis dug up the jews after years rotting in the ground and THEN cremated them in firepits (that don't burn hot enough to actually cremate human remains)

> "If the Holocaust happened the debate of it's legitimacy wouldn't even take place."

Really...

> Google fake moon landing... It is debated... despite the entire fucking world watching it. More widely documented taking place than the German operations of slave liquidation to, yet hotly contested still.
> Google 911 tower 7 conspiracy... That fucking thing even has some structural engineers supporting it.

No user, this isn't a point, it is pretty retarded.

> "It's a simple thing to prove a certain number of Jews were gassed and then burned. Very simple. Yet it goes unproven to this day."

Yet, here we are, where it is easy to prove if man landed on the moon in 69 and other times. Or if structural steel in a building looses strength in a jet fuel fire, or if a building was subjected to controlled demolition... and yet their are thousands who will say they are unproven, and further debate the points.

I guess that's the source lol

>> "It is impossible to cremate human bones on pyres, like they did in treblinka."

Nigger, they did not do pyres at Treblinka. They did multi level burn bits. Fuel source at the bottom, super heated with pulled in air vortexing up. A gap, and then the bodies tossed on the top level. Levels separated by train rail steel, basically a huge fucking BBq grill. That is an extremely efficient for fuel, for heat output set up. As more bodies are added, they feed into the heat production in some parts or their combusted product easily consuming a fuck load of the bovies. Shit would be even more efficient then the heating (and the retention of heat by) carbon and steam off of water, when you burn wood in a fireplace, even relatively greenwood as you just add more, in this case bodies, potential fuel mass.

I still don't know why did her grandparents escape the shoah(if she ain't a kike) . Danish occupation was very light. Because Denmark surrendered so quickly.

soooo, tell me where the millions of missing people got to then, you know, the ones that vanished from the face of the earth.

come on leaf I cant read that shit, get some fucking pixels

mein fuhrer!

Amazingly convenient how so many of the witnesses observe these incidents while they're alone and unsupervised. Of course, if they were with someone else, both witnesses could be cross-examined and the lie would fall apart.

>Fuel source at the bottom
jewesses

This is the guy who was president of Europe and almost became chancellor of Germany. And they say the zog doesn't exist.

Good goy don't forget the trap doors and rollercoasters leasing to waterfalls of acid

You are retarded

los angeles

All this talk of Jews & there’s no red-pill that Sub-Saharan Africans fuck monkeys, are cannibals & never learned to master fire.

So i was at work today and me and all of my co-workers were there and i said something about the holocaust was fake , and the one guy started yelling and said the holocaust was real i saw pictures and its real, he said his grandfather collected ww2 anything and he had some pictures from a medic or some doctor and it was pictures of piles of dead bodies, i just didnt say anything after that but he infuriated me.

Tfw Manlet Hitler was trying to unite Europe politically through seizing it aggressively as fuck , try and push back the soviets , because it was the only way.

More specifically 'non green' jewesses corpses that had partially dehydrated already in separate body piles where petrol had helped displace water. Much like with firewood, where old wood has a higher carbon ratio as the wood loses water content, making it the better fuel for the fire.

For my next impersonation.... a Cod Fish.

You sir... thank you ..

There were no missing people. Prove there were actually people going missing

Death to all boomers preferably in less than 30 years from now

>> Please, stop posting things that if I actually considered, I might find myself having to address my current confirmation bias.

Sorry user, facts are stubborn things, no matter how much you love your noble SS LARPing on supa confidential best Korean comic books board.

I think hitler had to go full out aggressive or he would of ended up in a state of constant small warfare that still went on to this day just like how those eastern european countries are , or it would of ended up germany just being an isolated place like nk.

60% of a human body is water. Each human body is negative fuel load on the fire. Adding more bodies decreases heat as all the water burns off. It doesn't increase it!

A single human body requires two hours at 1000C. A Charcoal BBQ can get to about 375'C

Want to do it faster? Well, you can't. If the fire gets to 1370'C our steel will melt!

If it were up to me I'd just liquefy the remains in an industrial grinder and pump them into the Baltic.

.... TFW people on Sup Forums find there plaques point to an inconsistency, and cover up of a hoax...

One black, on top, might be for the entire complex of Auschwitz camps, which included the Communist, Romani, and other prisoners, which over the time of its operation that figure seems accurate. Bottom plaque, specifically about the Auschwitz camp at Birkenau, known also as Auschwitz II, when established in October of 1941.

>If it were up to me I'd just liquefy the remains in an industrial grinder and pump them into the Baltic.
shhhhhh - don't give (((them))) ideas

why cant i see the holocoaster at auschwitz or the raising electric floor at belzic?

i'd really like to see a shrunken jewhead on display somewhere as evidence - i'd even settle for a 1940s era photograph

>> Each human body is negative fuel load on the fire.

Wha?!?!? Nigger once the fire, though petrol based sources, and carbon (from 'kindling' bodies) has stored an awful lot of heat in such a thermal masse, flash boil and steam off of other bodies would be rapid as fuck, well under 1,300, and near 1,000 easy.

Also, we are talking fire here for the consumption of the fuel source, not the output as energy elsewhere. So why would we care if our fuel is 'wet' if it is meant to steam off, till we get over it's saturation point? Just like when biodiesel or other fuel source gets 'wet' and we just say fuck it and add fuel masse till we get the output range we want, and can predict.

of the millions of bars of soap rendered from the fat of holocausted i'd like to see just 1 so i could have a dna test run on it

Your point was shitty, you just said that it was technically possible, yeah so? There still is no evidence it actually happened. I can think of very efficie t death factories that could kill thousands that doesn't mean it's real

What Cannibal Corpse song is this?