Do you think she got that flower LAUERED?

Do you think she got that flower LAUERED?

his face says: wuuuuuuu

Megan probably raped him

Daily reminder that Lauer is a kike and almost all of those accused of sexual misconduct have been tribe members.

It does look like his hand could be on her ass.

>crying on top of him with runny mascara
>he's struggling to get away
>TELL ME I'M STILL BEAUTIFUL!

hes literally grabbing her ass there

Can I get a quick MakeApp on Megyn?

I hope so. Lauer is a kike shill and Kelly isn't even hot so the joke is on him.

She was hot like 10 years ago. That's over now.

Lmao realistically i think the make app or whatever its called is a little unrealistic when the make up is off

It took way too long to recognize that stank-face whore. Wow she's way fatter than I realized.

They look like demons

As an aside, one of my least favorite trends of the 21st century is people walking around in public clutching their smartphones.

>t. roastie

Eye think it's pretty good except the eyelashes. Instead of turning them normal it seems to just erase them.

>nu-Sup Forums doesn't know the backstory of megan kelly

S-shut up user! We all know its a little unrealistic, but if you keep saying it out loud you are going to break the magic.

hmmm....

>he doesn't know just how much of a difference mascara makes
>he has never had a gf
m8 women do not have naturally longer eyelashes than men, that is the point of mascara. Mascara makes your eyelashes like twice as long and 3 times as thick. I'm a dude with long eyelashes and bitches always say how much they wished they had ones like mine

interesting...

>Instead of turning them normal it seems to just erase them.
>Instead of turning them normal
>normal
Dearest tiny Australia, learn to read.

First of all, you can see the eyelashes in the "after" Kelly pic extremely clearly. Second, eyelashes are not typically noticeable in photographs.

pic related is a genuine selfie of Gwenyth Paltrow with no makeup

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

eyyyyyyyesh

Here's Nicki Minaj -- to follow will be a handful of others ti illustratemy point that you're a virgin faggot who has never actually seen a woman without makeup in real life.

Tyra

Adele

Lindsay Lohan

Jenna Marbles

Katie Holmes

still gross with makeup lol

prettier without makeup

Lock
All
Usable
Exits
Rape

Yes

Who cares, puppet kikes

Lmao the government is truly delusional if it think these aren't easily recognised as shit

Heels nigga

That is so exaggerated

younger without makeup desu

Putting chemicals all over your face for decades does this.

I'm pretty sure the pic on the left is old as shit. Tragedy what that bitch did to her body.

>t. roastie
lmao roasties cant help but reply to makeapp posts

what about these?
exaggerated????

Well hello beautiful...

I could have saved her...

disgusting in both pictures

Lmao If I’m a roastie than New Zealand is actually a country

it isn't a country it's actually a myth and I'm a unicorn but you're still a fucking roastie

Ugh. Pussy probably smells like sour socks.

Does anyone have links to that edited Oriely interview that got taken down