So, i've just finished of reading this, it tooked me like half of the year

So, i've just finished of reading this, it tooked me like half of the year
What's your opinion of this manga?

Let me guess, they didn't fuck?

The author is a fucking moron, he published a sequel of ntk, in the middle of ntk.

Should have ended before the NTR arc.

Well, i've started reading since june so i didn't actually care, but i can't say the same for somebody who's been reading it since the beggining of the publishing (2008)

I just saw it and im kinda glad, but confused, i gess the author is really a moron

Fuck you

do you think someday he is gonna do a sequel of the sequel?

Tachi best girl

It would be nice to see an one shot of a full grown up Nana being messed up by that toad face of Kaoru, but i think the autor is going to start working on a new manga

there are authors with multiple series just look at the MADMAN Cool Kyoushinsha

The MC was an unrelatable beta fuck.
I, at least, couldn't bear to read it because of him.

this whole board is cancer but i'm here because of muh dick, so who is this semen demon in the op pic?

Wasted potential.
What's with mangakas and not showing obvious couples sharing their first kiss at the end?

this is such a misogynistic picture

Everything is so forced the only forced thing we still haven't see is the penetration

I hope it will happen soon™

triggered?

Justice has gone from the world.

>adding a 3rd wheel to relationship
Tachi was a mistake.

What the flying fuck...

She contributes. We wouldn't know how much Kaoru was missing out on for Nana's sake otherwise.

Rape is two way street nigga

>mangafox

The "sequel" or Black label they kiss and get hot and heavy over night. If the author continued the series they would have fucking.

I think he was talking about that horrendous typesetting.