Did anyone catch Richard Spencer's girlfriend on twitter last week sometime...

Did anyone catch Richard Spencer's girlfriend on twitter last week sometime. It was this liberal chick named Megan who then deleted her profile after they came out about it. She's a professor or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ninakouprianova/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got any nudes?

Wtf are you talking about retard he's married.

They're separated. It's common knowledge, even though his wife is supposedly pregnant.

I wish, she's actually kinda waifu.

Can you actually give me proof that they are separated?

observer dot cum /2017/09/interview-nina-kouprianova-wife-of-alt-right-leader-richard-spencer/

bamp

oi vey
instagram.com/ninakouprianova/

>instagram.com/ninakouprianova/

cheque'd

and that's his wife, but his main bitch is some professor skank.

This is how I know Richards a fag. Why would you divorce those tits?

Cus Nine's fat?

The article says they aren't divorced.

Spencer said they were together and not divorced during his speech at the University of Florida but he could be full of shit.

lel? anyone have a screenshot of it or something?

this seems funny

He's seeing some other bitch though. I'm trying to find the screenshots of his tweets introducing her to the alt right world. They've been taken down since

They are still together. Here insta photos are all from whitefish, where Spencer has his main residence.

I assume they are "separated" in the sense that dickie is trying to play politico in DC while she stays in CO to raise his kids (they have 2 children together).

That's my point. He's got a side bitch

tweet since deleted

Julia is a kike working with Hillary against Trump... just like lil' dicky.

She's pregnant with his child

Guess we know ole' dickie aint a fudge packer after all.

>jokes are real life now

No it was super recent. I know he was slamming that chick well into the summer, but he's got a new chick in Chicago

LOL. I remember this shit. It's not Spencer's gf. It's some dumb journo bitch that followed the far right. She interviewed Spence for the Atlantic. The first pic you posted is altered. The second is the real one.

they're back together you absolute mong. This happened so long ago REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kekemus.

>moarpheus
>wasting your life to become a meme that everybody hates and that everybody knows is completely ridiculous.
>thinking you'll stop Nazbol

Looks like fat Blair White

Anyone?

Is she at least white?

I think so? She looks a lot like a skinny nina. Her twitter, since removed, was not_your_prisnr

bump??

Someone has to have nudes.

Looks like a guy in drag

That's not even him you dumb faggot. The amount of shilling against Spencer is tiresome
>Pic not related

k