Movies don't look the same anymore

The undertones in the movie Home Alone were kinda fucked up. Just watched Home Alone with the family and realized for the first time how fucking creepy it is. Also seems a little bit pedo friendly, the second movie moreso. Am I being retarded or is there some weird subliminal shit in all these movies that promotes creepy sexual undertones between kids and adults. Who the fuck enjoys writing up this kind of stuff?

you've been on Sup Forums too long. It is a nice innocent comedy.

Movies went to shit after the 80s (with some good stuff here and there obviously) but I never got the vibe Home Alone was... pedo friendly? I haven't seen it in awhile but I just remember dumb slapstick comedy

You are literally saying that something f you originally saw LOOKS DIFFERENT after an outside group (Sup Forums) puts a different lens to view the original subject.

>Who the fuck enjoys writing up this kind of stuff?

Who nose?

This.

>Am I being retarded
You're being retarded

OP has been has been spending too much time in the 'elite pedo ring comet pizza hillary clinton podesta' conspiracy threads. Having developed the ability to read pedophilic undertones into absolutely nothing, he now can't stop applying it to everything he sees.

This. You need a break, stop seeing shit that isn't there.

Like what?

well that is not so unusual

for example, watching Tron: Legacy again recently I was shocked at the blatant Nazi / Jew imagery in it.

I hadn't quite picked up on it as much the first time around but after years on Sup Forums it really stands out.

If I was more savvy with pulling clips from movies I could put together the scenes I'm talking about. It's short one liners throughout the movie that really stuck out. One where Harry and Marv are talking to each other, they ask each other how to get inside and the other says maybe we can go round the back door. We can ask him if we can come in. He's a kid I bet he'll let us. Kids are dumb. -that the abridged version, but it just sounded fucking creepy. Yeah, I need a break from this place.

Home Alone was made by a goy, albeit one with a sometimes subversive sensibility (of the 70s era National Lampoon variety) which on a Venn diagram would *maybe* overlap a little with Jewish subversiveness... dunno. Haven't thought about it, really. Would have to see the film again. John Hughes could be pretty fucking cynical, but there was not a whole lot of cynicism in HA that I can recall. And I really doubt there was any kind of a pedo vibe there, either.

I could, however, wrap my head around the idea of Jew shill trying to throw shade on a super-talented goy like Hughes. Cause that's just how (((they))) roll.

Love those John Hughes 80s / early 90s Chicago movies. So comfy.

Movies used to be made with the goal of creating good content.

Now movies are made with the goal of creating propaganda.

Watch foreign films, not Hollywood trash.

home alone prepared me for living in melbourne with our home invasion epidemic.

Anytime they actually caught up with Kevin and started pointing guns and shit at him that kinda weirded me out. Like holy shit they're gonna rape and kill this little nigga.

John Hughes was based, user. I think you're projecting.

No. I appreciate that your looking out for (((them))) but you're reading to far into it. Now Macaulay Culkin's adult life on the other hand...

checking for big get

I guess I am just reading into things that aren't there

Liberals will push to normalize pedophilia, incest, and bestiality within the next decade or two.

I FUCKING CRACKED MY PHONE YOU PEICE OF SHIT

There's a lot of movies from HollyJew to hate after getting red-pilled, but Home Alone is not one of them. You might need to take a break from Sup Forums if you feel that way.

Dumb phone poster

The more important question is:

Why did Marv turn into a skeleton?

Why was Macaulay Culkin wearing a pizza slut shirt a few days ago?

You know those Cartoons where a character gets electrocuted and you see his skeleton?

Sort of like that to emphasize the voltage and amperes of the trap.

fpbp

Maybe that's what happened to him and his career?

Sent down to the deepest depths of the diddle mines after he became a sweet little success.