Pizzagate shills BTFO, botnet exposed, source of lies named, consequences will never be the same

Pizzagate shills BTFO, botnet exposed, source of lies named, consequences will never be the same.......
rollingstone.com/politics/news/pizzagate-anatomy-of-a-fake-news-scandal-w511904

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M7csGNrry9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain the meaning of this shitty graphic. And use small words, I'm a retard

You fucking linked rolling stone magazine? I bet you're some cosmopolitan jewess or worse a fag. How's the wine and xanax cat lady/xir?

>tfw it's real and no amount of press can change that

thanks, I needed my monthly article reminder that Pizzagate is FAKE NEWS

I await patiently for december's debunking of this tinfoil conspiracy theory that powerful people are degenerates while hollywood keeps tumbling down with sex abuse allegations

Funny you should ask since a crazy cat lady is at the heart of this shit. And FYI Rolling Stone has higher journelistic standards than Faux News which is where I can only assume you get your information. Now it you'll excuse me, I need to take a Xanex and then go bite my pillow.

>rollingstone
Shills are just fucking retarded at this point. SAGE

>allegations

>not posting an arcade

gas yourself, kike

One guy said "it's false." Everyone else uses that as the source for claiming it to be false.

You end up with 8 people saying it is false based on a single testimony from a person with a conflicting interest.

>Rollingstone calling anyone else fake news
"A Rape On Campus" would like a word with you.

you understood my point, hopefully

This is actually a great graphic.

Reminds me of the "17 Intelligence Agencies Russia Influenced The Election" meme. It wasn't 17 agencies, it was the one guy in charge of those agencies that said it. Of course the media would never say that.

Yes, that is exactly what the article is about. Only it's not "one guy", it is a paid political operative running a botnet and pushing the lie everywhere.

I knew that would come up. See the thing is, the woman who wrote that story and told those lies was a real person. And when the story was questioned, it became apparent that she lied and also apparent how it happened. Then the findings were publicized. Which is exactly the opposite of how fake news works. The president for example covers his lies by distracting everyone with an even bigger lie about something else.

>the Jews are innocent, this is fake news
t. Jews.

It's a shit graphic.

Why is rolling stone "debunking" pizzagate? Isn't it a music magazine?

I'm not saying hollywood, rich people, lefties, righties, whoever are not degenerates. I'm saying that specifically Pizzagate was made-up bullshit.

No it wasn't. We dug it all up here you stupid low IQ newfag.

No, it is not. It is and was founded as a political magazine that uses pop music stars to draw an audience to its editorial content.

It's not. The way pizzagate is conveniently framed is fake (i.e. Clinton fucks kids in the basement of Comet Pizza). The existence of pedocriminal elite networks is well established.

REMINDER: Pizzagate is the tip of the iceberg.

youtu.be/M7csGNrry9M

The meaning of that graphic is manifestly obvious if you look at it.

You are, in fact, a retarded faggot, just as you say.

This.

>FYI Rolling Stone has higher journelistic standards
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I've personally met some of the higherups on the masthead over the years
rolling stone is full of retards, just like buzzfeed and the nyt
conde nast is a joke
it doesn't matter if its playboy or vanity fair, magazines are dead as disco and OP is a faggot
>in all fields