Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Season 2

S2 confirmed. MC is the girl
youtube.com/watch?v=_25Ar-rS-C4

Already being panned on Japanese Twitter and Social Media because they confirmed Hestia has little screen time in this new season.

First, it's not s2.
Second, it was "confirmed" months ago.

Who cares? Unlike the main series, Sword Oratoria is actually fun to read. Can't wait to see it all animated.

Idiot.

Will it have more Riveria? I like Riveria.

I almost fell asleep watching the video
No Hestia means no reason to watch

if you change your perspective a bit, it was Aiz who picked up Bell from the dungeon

>No Hestia means no reason to watch
We'll have better threads then.

How big is aiz's cock?

Sword of Oratoria =/= S2. Sword of Oratoria starts before the main series chronologically.

Sword of Oratoria is darker and has much more action than the main series.

>Brown twins arent reason enough to watch
Thank god youre leaving you gay faggot.

If Aiz is going to be the main character she must have a far more interesting backstory than I would have assumed from watching the previous series.

It is clearly ok to pick up boys in a dungeon

That's Oratoria, the superior spin-off and it looks good. Can't wait.

OP

Corrected title is Sword Oratoria. Thanks for the correction. I have no knowledge in the manga.

What you see of Ais in the main series is basically only a persona that she projects around civilians. the Loki familia is composed almost entirely of Berserkers, only Finn, Riveria, and Lefiya are exceptions.

Why do they choose the most generic kuudere ever as MC? I hated her so much I dropped the show, and I hate faggots who thought she was a good character and not just waifubait even more.

She's not that bad as MC. Go read a few chapters of the manga and see for yourself.

Wait why does the art look like Kamachi?

it looks nothing like kamachi

You mean why does it look like Raildex?
Because Haimura.

That makes more sense.
I thought he did his own illustrations for Raildex

Best girl coming throu gh

does it have yuri

The most important question

Why isn't she a main character?

Honestly this looks like it's gonna be a snorefest. This show relies too heavily on MMO mechanics and has too generic a setting for me to give a fuck about any action.

But how can a girl pick up girls?

It's not S2. It's the inferior spin-off.

It's a spin-off you mong and it was confirmed ages ago.

>girl
Bell is more of a girl than Aiz

*superior

The original is boring. Is this one boring too?

See

But hestia was the worst part of the show.

Oh yes more brown twins and less Hestia

Will there be any best girl in this series?

She's getting her own spinoff.

Lefiy Master Race!

bah, the character don't look cute

>Is this one boring too?
It has more action and a darker tone than the main series. Whether you find that boring or not is up to you.

The manga looks good, hopefully this takes cues from railgun.

Awesome.

Is this the series where the doujin with the Minotaurs come from

>S2 confirmed
>MC is the girl
OP you are fucking retarded, it's the spin off.

You will have to be a bit more specific, user.

>spin off
>s2
yeah faggot and RailGun is Index S3 and 4

So it's a spinoff about the Loki family?

That's pretty cool, they were a lot better than the previous MC and his sexy but obnoxious titty loli

Saying Oratoria is Danmachi S2 is like saying Yuki-chan is Haruhi S3.

Bell was already a femenine boy so it's not a big deal.

tfw we still have the ova unsubbed

Nope, those are different worlds. Sword Oratoria has the same characters (but different main characters) and the same setting/world. A better comparison would be Index and Railgun.

It's subbed.

>Harem anime
>Cut out the personality-devoid self-insert protagonist
>It's actually good
Also autistic girls are cute.

>loli

Will Hestia be in every episode?

>personality-devoid-self-insert protagonist
>"autistic girls are cute"
so, what you're basically saying is even though Ais is a "personality-devoid-self-insert protagonist", it's fine because she's a girl?

Will they have a battle as epic as the minotaur fight? No they won't, cause Aiz is an OP mary sue and the studio isn't gonna bother with good animation when the MC can kill everything offscreen in 1-2 slices.

The series is gonna suck, can't wait till a real season 2 comes out.

>Autistic
>The same as personality devoid
Not really no.

Also, I think I'm far from alone in being sick of generic harem protagonists that are only generic for the sake of making self-inserting easier. Nothing against harems per se, but I prefer my protagonists a bit less generic.

>Will they have a battle as epic as the minotaur fight?
Yeah, Aiz vs Udaeus.

>No they won't, cause Aiz is an OP mary sue
And Udaeus is an OP level 6 demon lord.

>The series is gonna suck
You suck.

I'm ready for more vanilla ice cream

With breastia gone and aiz as MC, will the show redeem itself?

Aiz is Op, but overall she fights Op enemy's compared of the Bells enemy's in Sword Oratoria

>Riveria is now Saber
FUCK

no

>replace Bell with dull as shit Elf Girl
>remove continuing insight into the ongoing keikaku's

The action is pretty good, I guess. But I don't think there will be anything as operator as Bell vs the Minotaur in it.

Maybe it'll be even shittier than S1.

>Aiz vs Udaeus

Boring. Minotaur vs Bell was spot on because they were evenly matched, and both of them were desperately using every means at their disposal to live. It was the completion of Bel's overcoming of his own trauma, and worked on both a physical and narrative sense.

Udaeus was a literal overgrown Spartoi who Aiz was hunting for her level up.

I would be happy if wasn't because I know it will be a bore festival filled with meeting npcs, praising how awesome she is instead of showing how awesome she is, and eating cakes and drinking tea.

>Udaeus was a literal overgrown Spartoi who Aiz was hunting for her level up.
Yeah, but why does she want to level up so desperately that she tries to solo a level 6 floor boss that it took the whole Loki familia to defeat before? That's part of her ongoing internal conflict, you know? Bell has his shit to overcome, but Aiz has her own issues too.

Besides the thing was stronger than her, so it was pretty cool just for the action. I hope they'll animate it properly.

>no Ryuu
>no Hestia

dropped

>Hestia has little screen time in this new season
Preemptively dropped

Yes, please. Go and stay go.

Eh. It still lacks the personal connection Bell and the Minotaur had. It also doesn't have the same desperation to it. The minotaur was just as desperate as Bell to win, whereas Udaeus just kind of acts like a monster.

I don't know, the problem with Aiz and Lefiya is that they have much the same character arc as Bell's (wanting to grow stronger/wanting to match someone). There's differences, but not enough to make it feel truly separate. But his is done much better, particularly as he started genuinely weak, as opposed to the story starting at level 3+.

Sorry but I think you're just biased. Aiz was fighting as desperatly as Bell, if not even more so.

And no, Aiz's character arc isn't the same as Bell's at all. Sure both want to get stronger, but Aiz is conflicted about it. Part of her just want to go on adventures, like Bell, while the other it's a darker, more desperate need to get stronger, which probably has to do with some traumatic event in her past (something related to her mother). The conflict between these two sides inside Aiz is the real main point of her character arc.

I give you that Lefiya's arc is more similar to Bell, but that's about it.

Dropped.

nice the spinnof abut the girls is realy good.
Its gona be based on that right ?

>Aiz vs Udaeus
You are being delusional, this show is not gonna have the slightest plot, it is going to be Aiz showing the elf the basics for 12 episode filler.

How the fuck is she the main character when her personality is more boring than watching paint dry?

We were seeing Ais from other people's perspective, so she came across as boring.

She has her own character arc that's pretty interesting.

I think you misread what I wrote. Aiz was desperate. The Udaeus wasn't, not in the same way. That minotaur was almost human in it's emotions, which might explain it becoming Asterius.

Fights are made cool by both parties, not just one.

And it's harder to emphasize with that need for strength when Aiz is already in the top 10-20 in Oratario. I mean, yeah, the desire is just as valid, but there's less oomph.

>no cute bell-kun
literally no reason to watch this shit

no idea. Her character arc is pretty shitty and is basically 'muh parents are dead'. The SoL bits would be ok if Lefiya wasn't there and if she wasn't even more boring.

Also, the Loki familia really need to decide if they want to be assholes or decent people.

Hestia a shit
A
S
H
I
T

>no shitty Hestia
Picked up.

>no plot progression
>have to put up with Lefiya
>no Bell

Yeah, I'll watch it, but I doubt I'm going to actually buy it like the first one.

>aiz top 20

19 people stronger than Aiz? I thought the Loki familia was in the top 2 of familias.

Yes? Is there anything wrong with this?

Well, I've got no idea where she ranks exactly.

She's probably in the top 5, and the only person who could handle her easily is probably Ottar.

>The Udaeus wasn't
It didn't have to. It just had to be an OP motherfucking monster that can give Aiz a run for her money, because the fight is all about Aiz, about why she's doing something so stupid, and why even though she wants to get stronger so much, part of her feels like she's losing something else, a part of herself, as she getsstronger.

?

With the exception of Bete, everyone in the Loki Familia are great people, and even he has his moments.

>base a series around a girl who doesn't even get a third of the fanart

Railgun made some sense, as Mikoto was a genuine ensemble darkhorse.

The only non-protagonist with that kind of popularity is Hestia, and you can't really make a full spin-off based around her since she's always around Bell anyway.

hestia is to the danmachi franchise to what index is to to aru while vanilla ais's comparable is biribiri. tl;dr oratoria (like railgun) is a shitton more fun and interesting than danmachi (index).

Poorly.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. We obviously have different viewpoints on what makes a fight top-tier.

Loki familia was one of the top groups, leading the exploration, but that doesn't mean the individual strengh of their members has to be in the top too.

Aiz was their first lv6 ever.

She's probably the strongest Level 6 in the city in close combat, or at least in the Top 3

>Aiz was their first lv6 ever.
No, she's the third one in their group to become level 6.