One Piece

Chapter's out. Translation soon.

The Sanji suffering ride will apparently never end.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/one_piece/851/3909/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pudding will redeem herself

SAPUFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

No she won't. Neither will you Puddingfags.

This. Pudding for nakama.

I could see it happening after the last chapter but this one makes it pretty damn unlikely.

Go back to APFORUMS with this stupid shit

YEAR OF JINBE

Nami will kiss Sanji soon.

She broke Sanji, no redemption after this.

Best arc since TS easily.

this is just a meme, people don't really think this will happen, right?

Of course it will happen.

List of people who will get BTFO when Carrot joins.

Tears will be delicious.

>Pepe (Pudding) fags
>Reijufags
>Bonneyfags
>Caesarfags
>JINBEFAGS (TEARS WILL BE EXTRA DELICIOUS)
>Kinemonfags
>Momofags
>Monetfags (they are probably dry from crying already)
>Pedrofags
>Pekomsfags

fucking underage-posters, I swear

I think she could in a heartfelt platonic way that really invigorates him and gets him back to his old self.

;_;

I dont understand, diod sanji feel ssad because of the betrayal or because he realy felt in love with pudding.

Without a doubt. Oda delivered with this arc.

No, it's already confirmed that no strawhat will fuck another.

Upvoted. Post it on reddit as well.

Skypiea is easily the best arc so far

He actually liked Pudding at some point and now feels betrayed. It looked like he kind of looked forward to the marriage even if he was forced.

Yes

Sadly it's no meme for the posters, but only 30yo virgins addicted to highschool romance manga support this

Both.

The only positive thing left for him was to get married to a loving wife. He could abandon his friends and dreams peacefully if that was the case
Now its all gone

user. It will happen. Oda is setting up with all this suffering

Because now he has nothing. He attacked Luffy and turned his back in his friends because he thought they'd be safe and hd just be married and trapped for the rest of his life. Now he knows it was all for nothing. He did all that for no reason. Also maybe he's mourning the fact that he's gonna have to break his lifelong tradition of not hitting a lady when he chokes this bitch.

sanjixnamifags need to be gassed.

Calling it now, Pudding messed with Reji's memories of Sanji to make her as much of a bitch to him as the rest of his family

but Papa Vinsmoke is gonna realize her memories have been altered and will take great offense to this, might even rebel against Big Mam over it.

rude

t. Retards.
Pudding was his only ray of hope. No he has nothing left. He forced himself to like pudding like 3 chapters ago and the he got BTFO.
Stop speed reading

Pudding is a jojo reference

She doesn't know that Reiju is kind of okay to Sanji, so that makes no sense.

If there's anything Oda has set up so far is pic related, desu
The romantic tension is so obvious

Spoilers: Sugar is Pudding's real mom. You can't make pudding without sugar.

S C R E E N C A P T H I S

Why so mad LuNafriend?
Is it because pudding won't save your ship anymore?

Zoro doesn't give a fuck about Sanji.

>Sanji left before learning of Pudding's ability to alter memories
>Papa Vinsmoke won't believe Sanji if he would tell him what are plans about the wedding

How is that different to anything they said, you stupid fuck?

>He forced himself to like pudding
No, he didn't, you're a speedreader. He forced himself to look happy, but he was fine with Pudding as his wife anyway.

this is gay

it's because Oda said no romance between crew and you guys shit up every thread on every part of the internet you infest.

that's because he's tsundere

>faggots thinking Nami will kiss Sanji when she just got wet as fuck seeing Jimbe at the end of this chapter

Sanji can't do shit or else Zeff die and his hands explode. Yet if he doesn't do shit, he dies his """familly""" dies, Straw hats die.

Sanji dilemma is huge. He has a bunch of people and things he loves and he must pick which one live and which one die including himself.

He's in Hell.

>he's such a crappy c-cook, r-right?
>I-it's not like I mind a-at all, b-baka!

yeah

The battle in the Meme Forest was shit and Craka disapointing tho'. The rest from Zou to now is dank.

It's like being in prison but at least they have Cup Noodles instead of gruel. You're not in love with noodles, it doesn't make it okay to be in prison, but it's better than you expected. Then you find out that the Cup Noodles are actually made out of semen.

And you guys make them post more. So thanks for that.

Sanji loves any girl. It isn't really love. He also called her pepe-chan. He obviously just sees her as another regular girl.

You know very well why I'm mad and you know very well that I'm not a LuNashipper. Also not your friend. Stop being an idiot for just one thread.

Nor does Nami

mangastream.com/r/one_piece/851/3909/1
IT'S OUT BOIS

She's looking at her fucking memories, if she doesn't already know she will soon

YAMERO YAMETEKURE
Sanji only wants to have fun adventures with his nakama and cook delicious food for them and maybe find a nice waifu while he is at it.
What did he do to deserve such suffering, why must Oda be so cruel?

Luffy will end this archive with less teeth, no hands and then BM will take a leg. He's going full pirate.

She literally isn't. She's only taking the part about her out which is the last X minutes. Nothing more.

But you are wrong.
Nami does love Sanji

>He's going full pirate.
He'd be going full Griffith

So how many FUCKS is niggerstream going to throw in this chapter?
>Yo Reiju I ate the fucking memory memory fruit you stupid bitch!
>Fuck you Big Mom Luffy will be the fucking Pirate King!
>Holy FUCK it's Jimbe here to rescue us!!!!

She's only looking at recent ones seemingly, that's all that matters to her.
And unless Reiju was doing something in particular recently that hinted that she would help Sanji escape or something how would she even discern what the fuck she was looking at.

But I'm not.
>sweat drop
>'come on, open the door!'

niggerstream is best, fuck you whitey

What is Sanji even going to do now other than cry himself to death? He can't do shit while Zeff is being kept hostage.

okama transformation

Just take Pudding or some other shitter as hostage

Nah, prepare yourself for his greatest Mr. Prince moment.

I'm surprised Sanji thinks so little of Zeff that he believes Zeff can't kill whatever pissant assassin they throw at him

Luffenham D. Crackersnapper just wants to be the Chief Motherfucker of Pirate Ghetto, why you gotta whiteyfy this piccabook?

>For fucks sake, Jibe! You came to rescue us!'
>So now I'll chop your fucking memories
>While you were fucking around the castle, the one who fucking shot you, was I!

Beat up everyone after Nami gives him a kiss boost

And then they blow his hands up

das rite'

germa temporary alliance with strawhat.
germa promises to help in east blue situation in exchange strawhats help them escape

There'll be a pun from Sanji about Puddings and chefs before he finally """"kills"""" her.

i haven't properly caught up with the current arc, aside from speed reading through it all, but is it confirmed Pudding has some memory altering powers?

Luffy and Sanji can be nohandbros. Maybe somehow each only loses on hand, one left and one right, so it's like they cover for each other.

Sanji won't hurt a women ever, just stop with this bullshit already.

Yes, she tricked Luffy into thinking that Sanji was never in his crew.

>help in east blue situation
Wow, such a detailed plan!
Now, Zeff will surely be allright

I agree. I think Nami will beat up pudding

>inb4 Pudding altered Big Moms memories as well in her favour
>Big Mom was never bad in anyway
>Arc ends with BBQ Strawhats with Big Mom once Pudding is defeated

>Yo Reiju you dumb twat (LOL), you think I'm finna marry that dumb ASS CRACKER?

At this point it makes more sense for it to be Reijuu
once Sanji reminds her, she'll be willing to kick Pepe's ass

Pudding altered Big Mom's memories so that Lola could successfully escape. Screencap this post.

Get ready to crumble

"I no longer see you as a woman" or any other number of lines would work. It would be a great payoff for what's basically just a silly running joke most of the time.

Usually a good character development thing is when some one does something they wouldn't normally do. It was shocking seeing Luffy totally give up and lose his optimism at Marineford. It means they've been pushed into new territory.

Kicks her using okama kempo while wearing her wedding dress. Lights cigarette
"You can't make pudding out of tears no matter how much katakuri you add."
End chapter.

>Arc ends with BBQ Strawhats with Big Mom once Pudding is defeated
I actually giggled

That would give birth to a proper PuddingXReiju ship.

You are retard. She could easily erase Lola from.Big Mom's if that was the case

Why would she do that? She would have to erase her from the memories of every single person at the castle, you turboautist.

Ya know what would make this arc even better
Monet becoming nakama not
cause she's dead

Based Jinbe saves the day once again.