You ever wish you never took the redpill?

Sometimes i wish i could go back to being a sheep, truth hurts a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=90049
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No i feel just fine

I know.

US was the good guys, the "Nazis" were the bad guys, the good guys always win, and I was a free man.

What utter bullshit I had believed. I was ready to join the military and die for the Bankers

There's a lot more pills in front of you as your thought matures and disciplines. It's emotionally tough because you're only working with half the tools you need, basically.
Keep working on yourself, maintain your identity and pride. You'll get there.

The ride never ends, but you almost get used to it.

>Be me
>Start getting serious about life, want to pursue higher education
>Stumble upon here somehow
>Get redpilled
>Everything is now fake and gay
>No real desire to work, lol at the thought of having jewish bankers money for stdent loans
>No longer want anything to do with this shit society
>Can hardly get out bed, find no use in imagining and building a future for myself

Anyone else know that feel?

>walking down a hallway at work
>see some blacks just standing in the middle of the fucking hallway and having the loudest conversation imaginable
>think to myself, "Fucking niggers are animals. Lincoln was right; he should have deported them all back to Africa."

No. Fuck no. Don't use this forum as an excuse for being a piece of shit.

>Can hardly get out bed, find no use in imagining and building a future for myself

snap out of your funk user, the greatest war war of the milennia is on and you will be needed

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=90049

>There is only one way that President Trump can push the button on a military solution. There must be a critical mass of law-abiding patriots who stand solidly behind him. Whereas the agents of Deep State still control and/or influence much of the national security apparatus, levers of government and judicial machinery after 8 years of Obama stacking the deck, the Right controls the land. The rural country of America is as red as Georgia red clay, so the food supply and its transportation (Trump truckers) are exclusively controlled by the Right. They also comprise a great majority of military, ex-military and militiamen, as well as the police and sheriffs most of whom are also gun owners and hunters. The crucial point is that, as Commander-in-Chief, Trump not only commands the Armed Forces directly, he also exerts much influence on those patriots who will show up for battle should it ever come to that. The C.I.A. apparently underestimated, to a great degree, just how much leverage the POTUS really has, specifically a populist president who is also a real nationalist.

I agree, I don't want to live anymore.

I laugh at this because everyone here who claims to be redpilled has merely taken a blue pill disguised as a red pill.

Naw, red pills are fun.

Stick with higher education. You can't change anything from outside the system.

You know how the left seized the reigns of academia and the media? They slowly worked their way into positions of power, hooked each other up with nepotism, and created their own culture within those institutions.

We do the same. It's not going to be hard, our ideas actually make sense and we're stronger and smarter than them. Hold your ideals and move forward, brother.

And, you know what? If academia isn't for you- we need good men in the leadership of the police force, the military, all of the trades. Enter any industry and RISE.

Nah, took it and never regretted it, more and more people are coming around, I was just enlightened of the situation earlier than others and those same individuals are now seeing the points I made.

Feels rather good to laugh and simply think that you weren't crazy.

>Get paycheck
>(((Federal Govt))) takes half my paycheck to subsidize wars for Israel while nation crumbles
>(((Stock market rally))) that no one is questioning other than it being primed to burst

Give me one good reason to be part of society.

>Implying Trump isn't deep state and the left vs. right paradigm is anything more than a ruse by the people who actually run the world

Fuck

With this president, a good meme can change the world.

It gets better. Alot better. You just have to avoid getting into the blackpilled state of mind, and thats a matter of choice

ready, aye, ready!
>if we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss.
>but if to live, the fewer men, the greater share of honour!
>God's will, I pray thee wish not one man more!
>brother, proclaim it through my host:
>that he who hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart.
>his passport shall be made and crowns for convoy put into his purse.
>we shall not have that man's company, that fears his fellowship to die with us.
I hope you faggots keep your PT up and your 5-round grouping tight. It's on like Saigon.

Stick with higher education. You can't change anything from outside the system.

You know how the left seized the reigns of academia and the media? They slowly worked their way into positions of power, hooked each other up with nepotism, and created their own culture within those institutions.

We do the same. It's not going to be hard, our ideas actually make sense and we're stronger and smarter than them. Hold your ideals and move forward, brother.

And, you know what? If academia isn't for you- we need good men in the leadership of the police force, the military, all of the trades. Enter any industry and RISE.

Work hard, it's the very preservation of our race that you're fighting for. Long after the feelings of membership in this community have fallen away, after Sup Forums and Sup Forums are banned for propagating wrongthink, long after the heady smugness of thinking differently from your peers and knowing you're correct, it's the will to survive that will push you. Of course you'll feel alone sometimes, we all do. The white man has always been an individualist, because it means what you achieved is truly yours, it belongs to you and your community. You've got to take ownership, brother.

I'm already proud of you, I can't what to see what you achieve. And when you're finally in that seat of power and you have the opportunity to give a strong white boy the advantages you never had, and your children are raised in a victorious and moral white world, you'll reap the individual rewards.

Some that think they're redpilled are barely halfway there. Sleepwalkers. Not quite zombies but half awake.

all they had to do was leave video games alone.

Thank you user. I capped that and will look at it every morning. I've been doing the same thing with JFK speeches to motivate myself to try and care again.