N shit

Evolution is gay

>Wake up in the "everyone is a slav" timeline

On the plus side this implies black people aren't people

You must invest in eastern Poland now.

Fuck off Gibcek

BLYAT!

Great source

Mainstream evolution has always been self-BTFO.
>hook sapiens arose in Africa
>homo encounters Neanderthal in modern day Europe
>implying two bipedal hominid species evolved independently

inb4 Serbia claims the entire world as rightful Serbian clay

Wow, do you not even know basic Rodnovery?
We wuz literally aliens brought to Siberia and migrated outwards. Google Arkhaim.

I suggest Hardbass be the anthem of our new United Slavic Global Union.

does this confirm anyone else's suspicion that those dna tests just add that 1% nigger to all whites just to virtue signal?

Absolutely

hkkkeey yermany did yuo no theyt Berlin vas aktually once call Brazlonsky and vas inhabit by SERBS?? VAAAAT??? IS KREZY! yuo giv now or vee varr you

SLAVS ARE THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE, ALWAYS ASKING FOR GIBS OR TRYING TO CLAIM SHIT AS THEIR OWN, PROVE ME WRONG I'm fucking American and I've picked up on this shit

>We're all slavs instead of niggers

I can live with this.

23andme is run by jews and deliberately inserts non-white DNA into your results

Stop racism! We are all Balkanites!

better than "everyone is a nigger"

This is probably also wrong, and we'll only find out years from now

you clearly don't understand the theory. Neanderthals also evolved in Africa and share a very close common ancestor with us, they just migrated into europe and asia before we did.

They didn't add any nigger or jew in mine. People just get butthurt when they find out they're tainted and refuse to believe it.

Do you have the original version of this pic?

so its just a meme? ive never seen a result posted without the 1% affrican. post it user

Join us.

this is the first time in my life I've boughten, worn and loved Adidas

>Karelia not included within the slav
gib back

That's to do with how many DNA snips are taken for the test if I understand it correctly. I know college professors only use something like 50 snips when testing their students in classes, while professional ancestry sites use upwards of 5000 or something. not sure on the science but the more snips you use in an ancestry test the more accurate your results and less likely an Icelandic girl shows up for aboriginal ancestry.

i knew it! damn bosnians...

You guys aren't ready for this redpill.

The Cro-Magnon / Neanderthal war never ended.

We're about to lose a 70,000 year old war.

AAAA NUUUUUU
CHEEKI BREEKI

God speed, anons.

AUSTRALOPITHECUS WANT GIBS

but if those places are more accurate and the "out of africa" theory is debunked then there is no way all white people are distantly related to africans. if anything it would be the other way around

>inb4 100% Ashkenazi

>khazars
Fanfiction

>that picture

Top lel.

>Sup Forums thinks fossil evidence alone trumps fossil and genetic evidence

>scientific discovery
Nice source dipshit

No. It proves the multiregional hypothesis which is what liberals REALLY didn't want.

It probably makes more sense that all humans today did not evolve in some linear path
scientists want us to believe Ape man > Niggers > all other races

I'm guess niggers are related to a different ancestor to us that is then linked to another common ancestor

/////////////////////////////////ape man 1 >all other races
further back ape man>
/////////////////////////////////ape man 2 >niggers

Apparently literally the entire scientific community think the findings confirm it, Mr. Noseberg

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!! NOWWWWW!

>genetic evidence
all the articles ive read say the "out of africa" thing was solely based on fossils. and before that in the 70s is was "out of asia" because they had the oldest skull

I know you're all celebrating the end of the "WE WUZ EVREEONEZ" meme but aren't you just as sad your genetics originate from part Balkans genes? They only seem like Slavs + Poles maybe in Italian/Greek weather.

I would love a study done on empathy of races, now that empathy can be checked and measured with mra scans
I know it would show jews black and chineese as psycoaths and whites as the only race with empathy

The thing is, I don't even understand why they cling to out-of-africa. Anyone with a semblance of knowledge of biology/evolution/etc that it's almost meaningless.

Saying "we're all africans because the last common ancestor of the various modern human groups evolved in africa" is totally fallacious. It's like saying we're all amoebas because a billion years ago, multicellular life evolved from single-celled eukaryotes. It's like saying we're all rats because the common ancestor of all modern mammals were these small mouse-like creatures.

From what I gather, multiregional hypothesis seems to be a more realistic worldview and fits more accurately, but I don't even see how politics play into this at all.

They basically already tried that, I think. This might depend on age, but I remember "emotional intelligence" or EQ being shilled for a while when I was in college. I think they tried pushing for that as some sort of "answer" to IQ in an attempt to have a metric that doesn't show blacks as being far below the curve (and women lower than men) but all the EQ data they gathered ended up showing the same pattern, so they dropped it afterwards

Yes. That is how science works. New evidence changes the model.

what do you mean? we're all still niggers, just on a dimensional level.

You must join us first.

They don’t share any of our superior Neanderthal genes.

tfw you jew so hard you end up jewing yourself

WE WAZ SLAVS AN SHIEEEEEEET!
Brb off to pick up a bottle of vodka and to learn how to slav squat as a fatass.

It means that everyone except us is a mongrel.

>The Gopnik Colossus

This was always obvious given how dominant nignetics are. We would all have pube hair on our heads if we can from kangz, you can't wash that shit out.

Retard ameriburger thinks slavs are native to the Balkans

Makes sense.

Well that explains a lot.

No, just this rightful clay.

>we wuz romans n shit

We wuz thracian n shit

They can't get the same results for a set of triplets, the whole thing is a scam.

I bought some sandals made in Poland. I did my part.

This is evidence that niggers evolved from apes and we evolved from something else.

vodka bottles m8, we slavs now.

Truth is hard to accept.

But you're slav. You arrived later on.

so legit question balkanfag, does that push you guys as globalist now since everyone is now slav and all land Balkan land or how the fuck does that work?

saw these at the store, they said they were made in Poland....you're welcome

any croat nigger here?
gimme more of this music nigger

There are a lot of people that speak a Slavic language and are orthodox Christians here but are genetically natives.
>southern proto Europeans
Its called in the haplogroup meme maps.

This. The fact that this isn't widely known and accepted is crazy.

under r8ted

It means that the jew history about all people were niggers from Africa and memes about middle east as the cradle of civilization are lies.

>First humans were Africa
>First humans were Slavic
Either way they werent white

But
Vikings wuz kangs.

The Basque are the closest thing to pure proto-Europeans left and even they're mixed as fuck, a lot of you guys probably have some proto DNA but you've pretty much all been culturally enriched by Slavs at some point

>denying true historical clay of hungary

Checked
Niggers gonna be mad when they found they werent kangs

Probably, but Balkans was always a crossroads between continents, religions, races, cultures, species...
The whole slavic theory as it is thought in schools is very shaky as there just wasn't that many people back than. If it is all true than there was a few hundred million slavs in the period from 6th to 10th century to flood all of eastern and south eastern Europe. It just doesn't add up.

Actually Sardinians are the purest form of the pre-aryan-invasion peoples. Basques just retained (one of the) pre-aryan languages.

Basques only have a proto-euro language. Genetically they aren't very different from the rest of Northern Spain, Ireland and Britain.

CAN WE PLEASE STOP DENYING GERMANY ITS RIGHTFUL GIBS??!!!!?!?!?!

Ginger slav master race redpill in 3...2...1....

Should have ended it along time ago.

so you mean to tell me the sahara desert was a genetic barrier this entire time? who would have thought

Red hair is a purely Celtic trait, is it not? Those girls must have Celtic genes

No, it can appear in most European groups.