Kate (((stein)))le

Seems a bit suspicious that a jewess is going to be the catalyst of the race war. Are we being (((setup)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KjeuKaKKBs
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Gun-snatched-from-federal-agent-confirmed-as-Pier-6378360.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no war will happen. it already happened and you lost California in the process.

of course you are being set up. Sup Forums is a whole set up process where (((they))) radicalize young men. think of how you think before Sup Forums. compare it after Sup Forums. see how different you are now? see how radicalized you are?

hating evil is radical? then...

She's jewish?

I actually don’t think she is Jewish

I've been a "radical" since before Sup Forums existed. Gas the kikes, race war now.

shes not a kike you fucking retard

How do we know she’s dead? Pics of body anywhere? Burial site known? Smells like shitty mazo right now.

Would you idiots stfu with this crap for once? This is a big deal we're facing and the future of our movement is at stake. This verdict will undoubtedly bring more heat on innocent immigrant latinos that come over to just have a normal life. They don't deserve this.

It's not a Jewish conspiracy. She isn't even Jewish. Focus on the bigger issues and reassure your family and friends that not all immigrants are like this

Spics are shitting themselves knowing what's about to come. Shill all you want, we know she isn't a Jew and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference if she was. Leave now, while you still can.

>come for innocent life
>take innocent life
choose one

Look: I'm not saying it's not unfortunate what happened, but people die everyday, yes even white people. Are we going to hurt immigrants because of one white woman's death? They're just as patriotic, if not more so, than her. Put things in perspective before you damage the MAGA movement further.

Faggot.

They are like this. Spicsuck. .go home wetback!

youtube.com/watch?v=5KjeuKaKKBs

fuck off this isn't about the (((jews))) for once, unless you count the kikes in San Fran

REMINDER: if the immigrant had shot a sea lion he would be in jail for life

Take a look at the Jury

Steinle isn't a jew to them. She's a pretty young white girl and they HATE her for it.

>our movement

Sure thing mr.shekelstein. I’ll just be a good goy and go along with the narrative and jump to conclusions. No questions here

Fucking shills.

>Are we going to hurt immigrants because of one white woman's death?
if you had any sense whatsoever you'd be hanging the mass of them by lampposts by morning. they take one of yours, you hang 10 of theirs. it's about establishing dominance and letting them know you're not to be kicked around without massive pushback.

but you're such a fucking cuck it's why your entire country will be colonized by a mudrace within 60 years.

maybe because you're a little faggot who enjoys the taste of semen but this place didn't change anything about me.

lol they chose ugly women and old white women that were jealous of Kate's looks.

Oy vey! It’s just a jury of peers. Not plots or scandals here!

Research the gun sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Gun-snatched-from-federal-agent-confirmed-as-Pier-6378360.php

I'm here in San Francisco. I'm a tech nerd so whatever fuck you, but I'm so, so pissed off about this verdict. What can I do? Please give me phone numbers or whatever so I can destroy the fucking jews who made this possible. I'm an anglo who's so sick of these fucking retarded politicians. I'm also partially drunk and I've been on Sup Forums since the beginning.

(((Jose))) the illegal beaner is actually a Jew too. Look closely at his (((nose))).
This whole thing is a Jewish plot.

holy shit some of people are fucking retarded

I find her shamefully attractive. But yeah three of the jurors were immigrants themselves.

I thought you couldn't take pictures of a jury.

as an SF resident I can guarantee the jury was homeless niggers, straight up niggers and jews. I want the list of jury members in this trial so I can stab them in the neck.

>not about the Jews
Jews. It’s always jews.

I am so fucking angry.

This

Sup Forums is being raided hard right now by Russian/Macedonian trolls. Really this story is nothing and they're trying to blow it out of proportion to keep dividing the country. In the next couple of days you'll see them try to organize rallies .

Minoritys will always vote to save their own.

Fuck you, I'm here in SF with a .40cal glock and I'm totally ready to brain an mexican. Go fuck yourself.

Steinle is a German surname.
KYS you fucking retard. You're probably a Jew yourself.

That's how they radicalize people. By making them believe the other side is evil. Islam radicals think the West is evil, that's why they suicide bomb the West.

Feminists and SJWs think Trump fans are evil, racist, mysoginist, nazis. Just because they think you're evil, doesn't make them right. Just because you think they are evil, doesn't make you right. It might just mean you've been radicalized.

The point of being radicalized/brainwashed is that you don't know you've been radicalized, otherwise, if you knew, then you wouldn't be brainwashed/radicalized.

To truly brainwash/radicalize a person, you must make him believe he is right and others are wrong or evil. I bet you think you're right and those they are evil, right?

I might add, I'm not the only person on my block with a glock that's ready to fucking kill any immigrant we see.. yeah i'm phoneposting go fuck yourself.

.02 rubles have been deposited into your account!

Fuck you nigger. Click clank if I see any mexicans tonight I'll fucking kill them.

Dude if she was jooish the courts would of hung him and had his family die in a car wreck.

>illegal immigrant
>convicted of five felonies
>deported seven times
>shoots a young white woman
>with a stolen gun
>changed story of what happened several times
>including how he found the gun
>found not guilty of any sort of murder
>but somehow guilty of possession
>of something he had allegedly picked up five seconds beforehand

It is a big deal. If the country had done it's job or if he had any respect for our laws she would be alive today.

Listen /bros/ I'm so fucking angry how in the fuck did they judge him as not guilty? He shot this bitch in the fucking FACE on the pier!

The American jury system is beyond fucked

The parties shouldn't be able to tinker with it in the way that they do

> 1 post by this ID

Fuck off, kike.

I want names of the jury NOW so I can slit their fucking liberal throats in their sleep

whites will grow race wise back to where we were before generation degeneracy (ie boomers and gen x, useless simp faggots). we will be race wise to 1920s levels.

>Defence attorney: his immigration status and race has no relevance to the alleged crime and his guilt
>selects minority jury

really activates the almonds

Keep being a fucking faggott cuck...

Lat's see what prizes you win.

>1 dead person vs 60 dead 600 injured.

Las Vegas isn't even on the news anymore, no legislation came to be because of it. This story is insignificant. You're being manipulated you idiot. These Russians are pulling your strings like a dumb puppet.

This will be a simple backlast in San Francisco (where I live) and Oakland (where I work).

We'll randomly shoot these fucking spics and no one will care.

backlash*

Deray BTFO, how will he ever recover?

I would report you to the FBI but you're posting from Macedonia so why bother

Huge fucking opportunity here.

#DraftOurDaughters style campaign

I Am Jose Zarate
We Are All Jose Zarate

Undocumented Immigrants have it hard enough. Save them from the corrupt justice system

#ImmigrantsFirst
#HeroJose
#SanctuaryCountry

Leftists WILL DOUBLE DOWN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

This is already redpilling people, but we can amplify it. It is sitting right there and IT WILL WORK.

What russians? I watched the trial and got upset by the verdict. Vegas was awful but not preventable. This should have been stopped countless times before.

Notice how no Mexicans are posting in this thread?

Fucking taco niggers.

Fuck you. My guns are legal and I carry every day. Report me you dumb fuck I don't even care.

Nice EU flag faggot. And the race war is a good ting.

>"innocent illegal immigrants"
kek you're retarded

¿que?

Who are these people OP?

It is a big deal. Even white democrats are upset about it

fpbp

/thread

fuck off you stupid antisemetic piece of shit. has it ever fucking occurred to you there are good AND bad jews? Has it also occurred to you that white males make up the majority of progressives in this country?

Start a new thread

She was a feminist so who cares that she got rekt by a better loing guy

nice flag moron
equally idiotic comment you should probably stop typing and hang yourself you fucking fool

>oy vey antisemitism

You must be one of the good ones.

Nice non reply

If they came illegally, they are by definition not innocent and have committed a crime.

The majority of people are conformists who are in the middle of power struggle between small groups of people that want to dictate how people should live.

Also I think this will be my last post on Sup Forums. Fuck the captcha and fuck gookmoot.

actually, there are no good jews.
and those "white" males you're talking about are a bunch of kikes and soyboys

And you have nothing to back up any of the made up shit you just said

amerimutt judiciary system is cucked beyond repair. an illegal spic is given more importance than your own citizen. the society which can't protect its own people has no future.

i mean........... the spic was a drug addict that got deported 6 times and assaulted people aswell, so its kinda a 50/50 here of this being real and the guy did kill her on purpose, or the jews father killed her daughter for a false flag.

>this will get many responses

Google search says you're a fucking moron.

Guys meme this into existence:

1. Get blacks riled up that a spic got off so easy!

They should be chimping out but you know the white girl part of the equation is what is chilling it.

2. Get feminists in an uproar over this! How is this not injustice for female victims of male violence?

Yes we need to overcome the Mexican pity factor but it can be done, HWNDU style

have a (((you)))

>this story is nothing
lmao this story is absolutely cataclysmic for the democrats which is why you're here shilling

100% yes. this is all apart of a contigency to erupt a civil war done by the Old world order. we need to believe in trump.

Kate Steinle wasn't a jew

roastie kike sjw from california
lel
fuck it, let's hang some wetbacks #JUSTICEFORKATE

No, she's not a Jew. It's shills trying to d&c by saying the spic did a good thing when he shot her. She was not a filthy kike. She was murdered by kikes through the hands of a wetback.

it's Sup Forums. you're supposed to say the bad guy is good, newfag. we'll get justice for her, we just have to roast her first.

I was already biased for having lived around nigros and other shitskins my whole life.
Like every other white person who was forced to live in "diverse" urban places.
I also noticed how the white hillside/countryside in my region is imcomparably safer than non-white areas.
Sup Forums was just the INTERNATIONAL CONFIRMATION of stereotypes I needed to cement views.

>tfw I'm a kike shill now
Can I live in Isreal now? Ya boy needs some khazars