I want to run away and live/work on a farm in a republican fly over state. Where do I go and how do I carry this out?

I want to run away and live/work on a farm in a republican fly over state. Where do I go and how do I carry this out?

Petition Truckerfag to get his NEET farm going already.

Not sure about farming, always lived in a city in flyover country - but it is CHEAP living.

Hope you hablo espanol, most farmhands these days don't speak English, at least here in Tennessee

enjoy getting murdered by a serial killer lol

Farms all over the country are filled with illegals. Even in the reddest of red states. So you'd better start learning Spanish if you really want to do this.

I just want to escape and forget everything. I will work for a nice Christian family

Eastern Montana hires seasonal workers for the sugar beet harvest. You can work the rest of the year where they process the beets into sugar.

Poke around the Amish or Mennonite towns.

Same, user...
Same

The farms in the upper midwest are not filled with the mexies. Ive actually been contemplating getting into farming. Sitting all day in an office will kill you... Slowly.... Industrial hemp will soon be legalized.... And it will boom.

Nebraksa is a smouldering ruin.. Stay away from there... Hick-bigot gangs patrol the highways and city streets looking for foreign invaders to oppress.. Look elsewhere...

so go to nebraska? Got it.

Have you seen Son in Law? That life looks comfy as fuck. Hard work, but fucking comfy.

Interesting, might be my best bet. Thank you user

Just be careful user, that's all i'm saying.

Lol wtf are you talking about? Nebraska has one of the lowest crime rates in the country outside of North Omaha, which is essentially Counciltucky Iowa anyways. OP I'm a Nebraskafag, take it from me, it's pretty comfy here. Lincoln is a good sized city with a small town feel. The sandhills are beautiful, but one of the most remote regions in the country. I'm a transplant from shithole Columbus Ohio. Fuck disgusting big cities, fuck overpopulated states... Nebraska is a solid place to live.

Nebraska is nice

What about Wyoming or one of the Dakotas? You're close by.. I'm obviously a leaf but I'm eyeing US.

I've lived in South Dakota for 4 years. I'm air force. It's comfy as fuck out here except for the natives. Native Americans hate whites and will steal your shit or mug you in some places. Otherwise it's super white and Republican with amazing fucking parks and landscapes (move to western sd.)

Just got back from an interview in Omaha and loved it. Lots to do, really pretty neighborhoods and hills, college world series, nicest people I've ever met, world class hunting. A lot of niggers there though. Thinking about making the leap for it.

Anything else I should know?

Come home to Colorado white man.

Nebraska resident here. What do u wanna know?

lol nice timing, see my post right above yours.
will note the Natives, ours here are same.

Wyoming is expensive as fuck. Very few livable towns/"cities". If you are gonna go there make sure you have high paying work lined up... High cost of living. Sheridan, cody, and Casper are nice. Everything else is either wilderness orna meth infested shithole. Wouldn't plan on raising a family there. South Dakota has lots of nice places and excellent cost of living expenses. Low unemployment, low crime.. but like the other poster said, stay away from the reservations. Same for any of our states out here. Reservations are cesspools of crime. Places to live in south Dakota... Sioux falls and rapid city are fucking awesome up and coming cities. I recommend Sioux falls tops though.

Ugh. I don't know how you Midwesterners deal with it. The cold, the flat monotonous landscape, the cold. I hate the people here in CA but at least there are mountains and oceans and warmth. Why have we let the commies take over all the nice places to live?

Omaha is a booming city. Huge tech industry growth there. It's got a whole silicon prairie/no coast marketing push that is making huge waves. PayPal, linked in, and Google all have offices there. It's a nice city, but it is a highly liberal city, and it has parts that are infested with nogs and are just as dangerous as any big city in American. Stay away from north Omaha. Stay far away.

Don't come to OK. We're full.

Hear Souix Falls is full of refugees.

Any have any thoughts on living in rural New Mexico? Got a job in Albuquerque but want to commute from the mountains and lay the foundation to get tot he country.

Nigger no one wants to go to Oklahomo that's why we stuffed all the indians there.

Quit blowing up our spot fool. Its going to turn into the next Colorado if you dont qiit.

Fuck off were full.

I was born and raised in a tiny farming community in Nebraska. Best place to raise a family, you literally never have to feel like you're in a hurry to do anything. But there's not a lot to do unless you like to hunt, fish and work 60 hours a week. Wonderful place I wish I never left. Don't go fucking it up if you move there user.

Thanks for the tips. I was looking at Casper. Wasn't aware it's actually expensive. it just looks like a comfy and calm ghost town.
Anyway, would be great to live in a Republican, low population density state but still kinda close to Canada (parents here etc).

He's probably some spic trying to leave california.

Sheit. Coloradofags and they're ilk would never come here. No legal weed man. For real though, all the fools who think Nebraska is just cornfields should do themselves a favor and check out the sandhills region, Scottbluff/alliance, and the northern panhandle. The sandhills is massive, and I've traveled all over the country and earth and never seen a landscape quite like it.

Just goes to show, people like what
they were raised on. Sorry bro, but this is a monotonous, boring as shit landscape. Better than the city, but not by much. The boredom must be severe without hallucinogens.

How can I move to /comfy/ Idaho lads? Help me leave this sick sick place.

>pic just Montreal not even the Territories
what cold?

Fucking lol
I lived in central Nebraska a year user it sucks . I drove one way 2.5 hr west every weekend to get to Omaha cus from my plant cus there was fucking nothing to do where I lived other than jog through cornfields and chill with redneck Huskers fanatics and meth using Mexicans. Not recommended for prolonged period of time.

yer

thats not canada, fag

are you even allowed to harvest wood in the US? LOL

Nebraska is literally a nightmare. You'll die of cancer very quickly there from the monoculture crop, lol. I'd go to a more lush state, like a farm in Kentucky, or Pennsylvania, or Vermont, or Oregon, or even South Dakota...

thanks . just bought a one way ticket to nebraska

C'mon man theres not too many nigs at all unless your in North Omaha in which case Godspeed lol. Omaha is not a bad place to live bro. I met a beautiful Latina girl out there in a salsa club and I still visit her a couple times a year. Oh and the airport wait is like 5 min lol love it.

They are filling Omaha with niggers and shitskins.

it's a great way to die slowly, and this is about as scenic as it gets. I mean, I guess some simple-minded folk might enjoy such a wasteland.

LOL!! You know what's funny? I was flying back to Omaha through Minneapolis one time and my flight got cancelled, I was waiting for the shuttle to the hotel and I saw this confused Slav lookin dude so I go up to him and ask if he needs help and sure enough he's Russian. Our shuttle never comes so i get an Uber for the 2 of us and I learn he's going to Montana on a a work program to do just that! He was excited about $15 / hr the poor bastard !!

Italy take your anti-suicidal meds

LIES

There are no hills like that in Nebraska.

Lol true

Every Nebraskan is low key alcoholic. All my coworkers would do for fun is hunt and drink, fish and drink, or ride their 4 wheelers on the Platte ... and drink

Do you really not think that's beautiful in a way?

Reminds me of home in the Texas panhandle

>waving plains
>wide open spaces
>horizon contrasts with earth like a rothko painting
>most gorgeous sunsets on the planet every day
>night filled with stars

you can get used to anything friend, and i'll sure as hell take the plains over the suburbs or city any damn day

I'm from the land of milk and honey, my friend. There is no amount of land in Nebraska you can offer me to entice me to leave beautiful Oregon for that hellhole, despite the shitty politics and people here.

I'm sure I can get used to it, but I care about my health, and Nebraska is completely covered in poison.

that was nice of you, he can call babushka and tell her that Americans aren't all that bad.

>I want to run away and live/work on a farm in a republican fly over state

It'll get old after a week

The politics in your state is enough of a reason to leave though.

Yeah, well I'm not fucking leaving for Nebraska. I actually use my body and enjoy the outdoors, so I think I'd kill myself in NE before sitting on my fat ass playing video games or whatever all the Ameritards do.

I'm in the same boat, fren

I own a 240 acre farm in idaho but I don't really need any help. Sorry.

Do you live on a piece of land like your pics?
(is that possibly somehow your land chunk, I'm tired can't tell)

>Industrial hemp will soon be legalized.... And it will boom.
Can confirm. We have more fields of industrial hemp here every year.

Nope, I'm a student. I only have a cute, little mountain to look at from my town.

What do you grow? Potatoes? ._.

It's literally a weed and doesn't even require niggers to pick it.

I guess you could work a hog confinement or something. You get no days off, no matter what though. If you're fine with doing shots, euthanizing and sorting hogs you're fine. Otherwise, you're just not going to step right into doing cushy grainwork.

nebraskan here can confirm

Omahanon here. took this pic not too long ago in benson (secontd largest bar scene in omaha)

you've been listening to the liberal neil young monsanto propaganda from your state too much. As an MD/MPH student in Texas we studied the midwest 'cancer clusters' and its likely that the most alarming statistics are based on fallacies related to low population densities; i.e., since there are 500 people in the county a genetic lineage where 2 people get renal cancer means a renal cancer rate ten times greater than the national average for the county.

Kansas is nothing. texas panhandle is pretty much like that. Amarillo isn't bad.
>fly to amarillo for like $75 dollars and rent an apartment and get a job.
Thats it.

Ever been to Klamath Oregon?
I'm considering going there.

>student

no wonder you don't know what the hell you're talking about. once you actually have things of value like a home, career, family, etc that liberal hellhole starts to look a lot less appealing, even if you can go roll a j on a hiking trail with a bunch of other faggots over there.

Easiest possible crop to grow and useful in way to many areas in industry.

join the hutterites

fuck off we're full

Full of fags.

best places in the midwest for tech jobs?

Montana is my 2nd favorite state after my home of Tennessee. Beautiful, friendly, and white. God I love it.

Perhaps I'm wrong to say it's a death sentence living there, living in any city anywhere in the world is more toxic. But I still wouldn't choose to be living on the toxic stuff, which has infiltrated the aquifers.

Pretty red there, and it's scenic, too. I dunno much about the place, though. I've only driven through it a few times, it's pretty remote.

What are you talking about? My post was saying in a choice between Nebraska and Oregon, I'd never choose Nebraska. I'm not saying Oregon is the best state in the union by any means. I don't smoke weed, either.

That's why the Jews won't allow it. They need their artificial monopolies to oppress the goyim with because they're all satanic demons and can't stand the fact that God gave us easy solutions so we could all prosper.

It's doable, but you have to either be there or ready to go. Pretty much anywhere in the countryside with farms is game. When I was unemployed, living in rural Michigan, I'd see postings on CL for farm help with boarding included.

But like said, be careful. The country has its own kind of crazy.

Same with Utah and the Dakotas.

I have buddies who live in Chicago and Denver working as programmers doing well for themselves.

Go to any small town in Kansas/Nebreska/Missouri. Go find the Grain Bin. I know this is a meme, but go talk to the manager of the Grain Bin. Ask if he needs any work done or know anyone that does. Small town folk all know each other, and if you are looking for farm work...the grain bin is the place to go.

Yeah Utah is beautiful. I had an interview with Chevron out in SLC a couple years ago and I came dressed in just my suit which was a mistake because it was cold as fuck in November but I didn't even care because of the gorgeous blue mountains. Got a rental and went to see the rock formations. And God the skies *o*

That's true. However it is getting more and more approval these days. I tell you, once government approves it, it spreads like weed...

I want to go to Colorado so bad.

fucking LOL no one is going to brokelahoma you dumb faggot

t. 1/16th white injun cherokee from oklahoma

Utah is fucking magical. All those "midwest" calendars my mom always had. The blue skies aren't just shitty photo filters. It's unreal.

Mormons are actually good people, too. The idea of caffeine being forbidden bothered me for a while, but i've since been clean of that addictive poison.

You know what we need to do is make hemp-powered cars. Their heads will explode.

Can't really speak for ND tho. As a desperate engineering grad I was interviewing for an oil company out there and I'm so glad I didn't go. Can you imagine being so remote the nearest airport is 5 hrs away? One of my friends sister bought a house out there at the time of the shale boom and after 2014 the prices plummeted and now they're stuck out there.

Fun fact, first car was made of hemp.

Colorado is lost to faggots and californians... Your a fool if you live there have fun with ypu californiaesk cost of living. Im going to make my money go alot further dowb here in AZ

Pardon me, first conveyor belt made car by Ford.

Bellevue resident here. But that's Omaha, it's a clusterfuck of (((diversity))).

>Ford
OY VEY NOOOOOOOooooooooo.........

Lol. My gf lived in Bellevue. They were actually quite pretty apartments out there. Good memories

Bellevue is pretty good overall, some areas off Fort Crook Road are a bit shady though.

ITT: mountaincucks who need to see phallic-looking rock formations shooting out of the earth because they like cocks

The great plaines are nice and smooth like a shaven pussy.

Mountaincucks gtfo

That one tree is a dick

how about you dont be a fucking fag and fix your problems where you live instead of running away like a muslim

naw just a pube that needs shaving

Shaving is Jewish pedo shit tbqh. I know things out there is like taking a trip in to the past. Don't fall for it.

Trimming is much better, like those fields.