Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11982180
strawpoll.me/11982199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yayaka best girl.

They will have lots of babies.

i hoped for a better final episode but i was acceptable. 7/10

COCONA

I'm happy enough with how it ended. Did it's job and remains my favourite of the year.

i expected this anime to be better, but it's my favourite of the year as well.

Glad imbeedanz audiphile is ok

This is what everyone wanted.

Mad Max reference confirmed

Post the right one.

>Yayaka x Uexkull
I'm not even mad, that's great. And anyways, osananajimi never win and the PapiCoco was too strong.

What the fuck is this? Why did they suddenly portrait Uexkull as a normal rabbit instead of the usual green?

>People said this would be AOTS
>People said this is their AOTY

How fucking tasteless are you? This Show was getting worse by each Episode. The last few Episodes were fucking terrible like 3/10 maybe 4/10 with good will.

They were in a PI the entire time.

holy shit

No. It's implying that our reality is a PI and Cocona's is the real one.

So was Salt's endgame really just to enter Mimi's PI to ask her if it was ok that he started flipping the flaps of another girl?

Papika watches little girls flip their flaps.

He either did nothing or created the boring world we saw at the end.

>So was Salt's endgame really just to enter Mimi's PI
Yes, and research it

>power up was mostly a waste and not as interesting as the 3 flip flappers
>final attack was them just getting pulled into the final boss. Perfect chance for an inazuma kick or somthing.
>dark Mimi had a cooler transformation that the entire cast

Alright show but it flip flopped at the end.

Other Thread hit the bump limit, so also posting this here:

There are two polls here, one for your enjoyment of episode 13 on its own, and one for the series as a whole, now that it is over.

strawpoll.me/11982180

strawpoll.me/11982199

Episode should have been titled "Pure Kino."

It was close being my AOTS, but it stumbled near the end.

AOTY?

Should have given us a kiss, to make it better

What the fuck was the point of Nyunyu? Why didn't they use that screen time on Iroha?
I'm disappointed that Cocona didn't speak with her or Yayaka again.

AOTD

Mine? For sure!

I'm disappointed there wasn't a scene where Cocona finds Papika with a "mitsuketa" line. Would have made the ending perfect.

She shot the Chekhov's gun

Nyunyu was a literal meta-joke about chekov's gun.

There's a rule in writing that if you introduce or give focus to something, it has to DO something to justify its presence in the narrative.
Chekov famously articulates this as "if you show a gun hanging on the wall in act 1, it better go off in act 3." Basically, everything you include should matter, and you shouldn't include anything that doesn't matter because that space is better put to use on something that matters.

Nyunyu was introduced in such a way that the audience would assume that she would be important. In the end, she literally shot Chekov's gun, but was useless. It's a joke.

She shot a gun.

AOTS

>tfw your favorite character is a meta-joke about storywriting

It's funny how he actually nailed some parts

Definitely

Breddy gud, user

Having such a comprehensive storyboard spoiler helped.

>Why does Nyunyu exist?
BECAUSE SHE'S CUTE.

Papika earning her red wings

Literally because they wanted a twintail character.

She shoot a gun that was absolutely useless, this is too meta

So is the season over now?

So Cocona and Papika were stuck in PI for a while huh? Long enough for Yayaka to be taking care of Uexkull and the triplets to be going back to school.

DELET THIS

Gotta love your girl every day of the month

Name a single story thread or character that was done well in this piece of shit. The sakuga meme only gets a show so far.

She ate the umbilical cord and gave Cocona freedom

but how did they escape PI as children?

As a Yayakafag, I don't understand this. If we absolutely had to save her from ending up alone, I would prefer the twins started warming up to her or something. Rabbit end was too random.

Fucking finally. Lovely scene.

>rock-paper-scissors
Toto lost. What are they going to make him do?

Disgusting.

Nyu.

Well somebody has to fucking take care of Uexkull while Papika and Cocona are off doing whatever.

Get in the fucking womb, Cocona

Yayaka. Had a consistent character arc with a clear and satisfying end, plus she had some really cool scenes in the penultimate episode.

Obviously

>satisfying end
We didn't even see Cocona accepting Yayaka's apology, or even acknowledging her effort.

They hinted at the twins, too
Yuyu looked up into the PI portal and repeated "onee-chan"
She wasn't talking about herself there, she was calling Yayaka her onee-chan.

Actually, my only disappointment with this finale is that we got no epilogue for the twins. It feels like their character arc was incomplete since they basically just ended still in the KKK base with Toto bleeding out of his skull.

>literally ended up alone once cocona shows up with her gf to take rabbit back

Nice

I think Yuyu was just telling Nyunyu that "onee-chan" is fine instead of "onee-sama"

She was talking about Cocona dude

But what are the dark spots?

Eh, good point. Yayaka's relationship with Cocona didn't get proper resolution, but I still feel like Yayaka's personal arc and coming to terms with her feelings did.

IT'S OVER!
FLIP FLAPPERS IS SAVED!
TIME TO LISTEN OVER THE RAINBOW ON REPEAT

Bits of placenta

What anime do we watch next season?

Rimjobs are nice too.

LWA.

So Salt made a wrapper that could contain evil Mimi and made the lower layers of PI inaccessible with Salts poor outlook on life

Good Mimi rules the above ground.

either that or reality and illusion merged

Why did they make Yunyun pregnant?

>twins see cocona as their oneechan
>not yayaka
Will the cucking ever end?

She literally cut the umbilical cord
Symbolic/10

is that actual yuri or just friendship

Did they use the same blood splash sound effects used in EoE?

LWA is gonna have generic school SoL friendship plot.

It looks pretty shit overall.

>Why did they make Yunyun pregnant?
Sorry, that was me

Good end

When the change goes too far.
But really, this "grey boring real world" PI was genius.

I won't know until I get there.

It was unambiguously romantic. There's really no way to see that scene as indicative of only friendship.

Ultimately its up to the viewer, but all the symbolism is there for yuri. Two wedding ceremonies plus flower on the left ear of papika which is Hawaiian for in a relationship

I dont get it, so wheres the shitposting?

They really are synchronized

Exactly what I said when I saw the description of Flip Flappers earlier this season. And now here I am, enjoyed the ride.

And...?

Fist him

So? That's what I'm in for.

>still no subs
What the fuck HS?

I loved the fact that even Cocona's school uniform changed to be a more boring one.

I also loved how you could tell it was Salt's PI because Cocona's room was covered in music references

Wow I didn't even finish the first episode but I'm already deleting the entire thing from my drive

Fuuka

Where's the HnK user?
Did he kill himself already?

Papika was always the ranged fighter as Pure Barrier, but she has a better success rate just fucking punching shit.