Niggers and Muslims are like bacteria and viruses...

Niggers and Muslims are like bacteria and viruses, foreign agents entering the country to better themselves at the expense of another entity. Liberals are a literal cancer and the primary vector for its spread seems to be White people.

No other race is as cucked and self-destructive as white people, so why are they worth saving again?

imagine a world with no white people

it'd be a fucking shithole

Objectively false. Look at Japan and South Korea. Asian countries and always been the pinnacle of Humanity.

This. White people were a genetic mistake, a virus on our world. They raped and pillaged East Asia, and to this day they mock East Asian men and belittle us. Fuck them.

They absolutely deserve to go extinct. They NEED to go extinct. It's difficult for me to put into words how much I hate them. Once the whites are gone, the Blacks, Latinos, Muslims, Indians, Abos and other darker-skinned races will be our slaves. The East Asians will rule the world, and we will grow fat and lazy off the backs of our slaves when the disgusting, worthless, feeble whites have gone extinct.

Wrong. It will be disciplined, orderly and clean. The world will be ruled by an iron-fisted elite of East Asians after the last white has been hunted down and exterminated. The lesser darker-skinned races will serve the East Asian as slaves, and this time there will never again be delusions of emancipation. The East Asians will dominate the world for a thousand years to come after the demise of the white man.

and they'd still be agrarian shit if they hadn't been able to spend the last 6 or 7 decades exporting crap to us

Burn in hell shit stain.

Take the dick out of your ass you disgusting fucking dog-fucking leaf freak. The fact that whites fuck animals just proves how absolutely subhuman and disgusting your kind are, literally shitskin-tier. Whites are a fucking cancer and an abomination, one that has overstayed its welcome for far too long on this world.

(((you)))

They didn't invent capitalism, and capitalism is the only reason why they have money today.

Ok, so white people aren't worth saving. We all disappear. Then what is left? The people you just explicitly referred to as bacteria and viruses?

Genius, man, genius.

pretty good arguments there, op is a faggot

Who did this one? Unreal

They've largely just taken Western inventions and maintained them without shitting them up with Jewish filth. They'd still be living in paper houses without us.

Albert Bierstadt.

>Asian countries and always been the pinnacle of Humanity.
>toddler collapses into random street shaft, nobody gives a fuck

Thanks brother. We need more artwork threads

Pro tip: They're not. The future of America belongs to the golden race. Find yourself a latina qt before it's too late.

Its about altruism. White people suffer from it. Caring about each other. Its only a good thing in a homogeneous society, otherwise a huge liability. I guess you need to ask yourself if you want to live in a place where fellow citizens care for each other. If you do then maybe diversity isn't your strength. If not then just treat everyone you meet as an enemy.

>trump tweets about Muslim extremists.
>media; "omg it might be fake"
>media next day "omg muslims might get offended and blow up embassies."

Like fuck. Hypocrites.

>white people
>jews dont see themselves as white but everyone else does

really confabulated my combine harvester

*Niggers and Muslims and people with mental illness

Belgium is unironically gonna air 2 muslim ceremonies a week on our governement tv channel

thanks

Whenever nignogs blame whites, they typically refer to Jews even though they don't know Jews aren't white/European.

Why is it that shitskins are a majority in the world yet somehow become a minority magically whenever they step into a white country?

Holy shit I always thought it could be true. The eternal micronip

I can imagine a ton of starvation and A LOT of cannibalism. All those incompetent people trying to figure out what to do. nuke plants blowing up (like in SA the nignogs can't figure out how to run the nuke plant now that they got rid of their Whites)...fuck em; I just want to gather up the Whites around me and march us back to Europe...burn everything behind us and laugh while the Kangz and the Spics try to dodge exploding nuke plants...{ok its a fantasy still}

The 'golden race' WTF have you looked in the mirror lately, you guys are more like the garbage race since it seems that is all you know how to decorate with...trash and shit everywhere. And your women are like 3' tall...like fucking a midget.

Whats wrong with nature an natural gendar roles

This....nature is trying to remove em. The sun is literally trying to give them cancer and die.....if thats not a sign then what is