youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
youtu.be/oXRLoiD7G2k?t=2m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pudding best girl. Reiju close second.

Thread is here

Better impressions than Luffy

Thread is still here

fuck off with your general

who cares? the other thread will sage soon and then this thread will be the new one
stop being such a baby

SAY IT AFTER ME

YEAR

OF

BROOK

luffy and usopp would like her a lot if she wasn't so evil

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
The suffering was funny at first, but now is just sad.
C'mon Oda cut him some slack

You're new to these threads.

kill yourself

Oh you're all so gonna cry rereading those chapters soon after the real story behind Pudding and foresight perk of her fruit comes out

What's the next step of his master plan?

Holy shit Brook looked so badass there.

And to be quite honest, even Mama looked cool that page.

I liked that page a lot.

Good, maybe he'll stop being such a limpwrist faggot against women, can't keep avoiding fighting them forever.

Nigga what?

You're so mad

fuck off Joy_Boy

Go back to tumblr.

Sanji now has the shittiest life next to Robin

Hell it might even be worse than Robin

And so endeth the Year of Luigi, not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Nami will kiss Sanji and give him the boost he need

She knew from the start that Sanji was gonna choose his nakama instead of her.

>Pudding apologists still exist
Unbelievable

>tumblr
>ever advocating violence against women

and? go on

He's so fucking best it's insane.

Crashing this wedding

All this suffering only means he'll have the most amazing redemption. I hope.

Will Sanji finally hit a woman?

he started to have normal clothes and not his stupid musketeer/transexual cloths.

So Puddings 3rd eye has nothing to do with her devil fruit powers, right?

>50 years of yohoho with rotten corpses of your friends.
Nope.

Sure Sanji will die
Pudding will deliver her promises and end his misery

WE DONT KNOW.
SHE STILL DOESN'T HAVE A INTRODUCTION BOX

Her father is probably from the 3-eyed tribe.

So will he ever get his redemption?

>Brook charming Big Mom
>He's going to ask to see her panties
She's gushing already.

post yfw Sanji will kick the face of Pudding in with the rage of a thousand hot suns in the middle of the ceremony

BEST SKELLY

>implying Nami will let that happen

As far as we know a triclops race does not exist in the OP-verse

THE JINBEI!

>young lady
Did he call Big Mom "Ojou-san"? Kek, I thought he was just being disrespectful at first, but then I remembered he was around a hundred years old.

Fuck no. He's in a bad spot. No one, fucking NO ONE can beat Brook's past. 50 fucking years on your own with nothing but the memories of your dead friends around you. Fuck you.

Well if that conversation ever happened he'd say to Pudding those words. But she knew that it would happen, her heart broke and she decided to move on and help set Sanji and his nakama free, while not getting killed by Mom herself. That's basically it.

MY ABS

>Not ''Rest in One piece''
weak

please learn what "cuck" means first before you start using it like a 12 year old from 9gag

Emphasis on "as far as we know"

>with the rage of a thousand hot suns

Am i the only one here feels that the strawhat crew attitude getting weirder? and this chapter is so messy that it is unlike one piece anymore?
1. Luffy get caught so many time with his crews life is in danger...but he never acted this way..he always trust them
2. Sanji been depressed and cry over pudding? what!? what did pudding did that make him like this?
3. Brook considering the probability of sanji leaving the crew? since when they have so little faith on their own crewmates? and Sanji even leave a msg previously telling them he will come back once he solve his family affair

im re-reading one piece from chapter 1 and this recent chapter totally toss out strawhat crew usual attitude....*really still hoping pudding have some kind of power to manipulate sanji and luffy feeling and cause them to act like this..

F

Nothing happens: the chapter

Reminder that Jimbei didn't lose anything

She doesn't like Sanji though. Your theory is shit.
Thought it was something better

Fuck off, cuck has different meaning now just like the word meme who means several things know

>but pride

>since when they have so little faith on their own crewmates?
Brook barely know most of them. He was with them for like 2 weeks, then was doing rock concerts for 2 years, and it's been like 3 weeks since the Time-Skip started.

you are the definiton of a fucking speedreader
kys

>fuck this im going gay forever now

Man this chapter wasn't half bad.

Brook confronting Big Mom as everyone was expecting
Sanji actually being sad
Jinbe got his leg cut

Why can't he just beat pudding to death?
Fuck fucking women, there should be no problem in beating the shit out of a cunt who hurt you.
You can bet if some male tricked sanji like that he'd break his jaw.

>Jinbe, Blight of the Sea

>people get caught every single arc
Last time I checked it was a pirates job to not get caught but instead run away if necessary. This shit really needs to stop.

Nami will do it

YEAROFBESTSKELLY

It's obvious, but okay who am I to spoil the pleasure

>Why can't he just beat pudding to death?
t. speedreading faggot

You're way too close minded.
Sanji isn't just crying over pudding. He's crying over the whole situation. Being forced into a wedding, beating up his friends, and then finding out that even the one ray of hope he had left that at least his bride was cute and pretty was a lie too.

Actually your whole post is written and worded like you should be posting on arlongpark. Please go there.

It's nice to see OP recover some semblance of bad-assery after being steeped in sillyness for so long

Is Oda gonna do it? Is he gonna let Sanji punch a woman with pure hedonistic hate for the first time in One Piece history?

Hum? Luffy fucked up this arc but that's all.

One Piece has always been silly Mr. Edge Mc Katana-Cut

>still no introduction box for pudding

You forgot
"He never scored"

>year of the cuck
more like year of the brook look at this motherfucker

Nope, he's gonna forgive her as always

No he will continue to be an unredeemable faggot. Hack will create an opening for him to save him, and he will escape big mom without hitting a woman.

Do you understand 1 thread at a time?

Gets caught in Alabasta, gets caught in Impel Down, gets caught in Punk Hazard, gets technically caught in Dressrosa, gets caught in Totland. And thats just from the top of my head. This has becomes so fucking common that it should have stopped years ago.

Sanji will change his stance on women after this, right? He might not start kicking them but he'll definitely stop falling for every woman he sees. Pudding even made fun of him for being easily manipulated by her tears.

>Pudding's fruit is just a shit-tier version of Sugar's

pfffhahahahaha

2016 was Year of Sanji. For all the good it did him. 2017 is looking good for Brook

Except of couple of decades of his life.

Do you understand that it was and will always be like this no matter how many times you try to convince people not to make 2 threads? Just give it up

Brook will defeat bigmom

Nami will kiss Sanji right

>gets caught in Impel Down
Impel down is a prison user-kun

youtu.be/oXRLoiD7G2k?t=2m4s

What if Brook just BTFO Big Mom?

1. Don't know what you're talking about. Luff yew trusted Santiago and was going to sit and wait for him to come back but Mama got in the way. Now that he knows Pudding's treachery he's trying to save his friend from a knife in the back.

2. Sanjay had just resigned himself to a life of hell with his family and Pudding was going to be the one good thing out the mess. Sanjay falls in love easily but falls out of it hard.

3. Brook knows the crappy deal Sanjay has been dealt and knows he might choose to sacrifice himself. Luff yew is the only one who is stubborn enough to not accept that. It's got nothing to do with his faith in him.

nah, he's not the main character.
he'll go down spectacularly though

so basically pudding could remove sanji's sad childhood memories?

wallpaper version WHEN?!

And he didnt just break in and broke out. He got beaten and imprisoned by Mangelan.

It's not always slapstick and running gags though

As much as I want this "m-must not hurt wymen" whiteknighting nonsense to end, I don't want it to end at the price of Sanji's caracteriztaion.