Dead seiyuu is dead

>replaced Risa Taneda with Nana Mizuki in WWW.Working
>replaced Risa Taneda with Rie Takahashi for Shielder/Matthew/Mashu (whatever) in the highly popular mobage F/GO
>replaced Risa Taneda with Hisako Kanemoto for Erina in Shokugeki no Soma OVAs

And now, in the upcoming DanMachi spin-off; Sword Oratoria. Her character Riveria will be replaced with Ayako Kawasumi.

There's obviously a scandal just waiting to leak.

Poor thing ;_;

I'm glad she died

Like what? Did she piss off her bosses so they're replacing her?

who

There are still 4 episodes of the new STB ova to do in March and April next year.

Imagine if something like this happened to Aoi.

The official story is that she's got a medical problem, but this amount of replaced roles is rather unheard of.

Anyway, I'm glad they got Nana Mizuki for Working instead. It wouldn't have been the same without HIGASHIDA.

too bad her voice is ear sex

Or with HanaKana. I'm still curious what her illness is. She's been on hiatus since August, I think. That's 4 months now. Unless she overexerted her voice severely.

Man if she came back after 9 months, pregnancy rumors will explode.

RISA NO ;_;

My guess is that this is a publicity stunt for Risa, see pic related

She's just pregnant.

IIE SENPAI

>Zenovia

May god bless her soul

what if sugita got pregnant?
i'd be worried

Thanks, Sup Forums.

FUYUKAI DESU

didn't she also voice pic related?

Goddamn it.
It's never fun when VAs die.
You have my sympathy everyone whos waifu may be voice by her

what did that pesky squealer do this time reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>nobody remembers ヘラ anymore
truly the deddest

Trouble reading the OP, buddy?

The latest volume of the Strike the Blood OVA released last week, and she was still doing that role there.

iee senpai

Risa Taneda is the Hana Kanazawa of anime

Risa Taneda falls in love with a KENN.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of VOICE ACTING.

>My name is Mashumin, Shielder of the Kouhai Demon clan, wielder of the strongest magic, REPLACEMENT!

Not funny

How are you feeling right now, Yuyubros?

It's either make light of the situation or get depressed, really.

OP made me panic for a few seconds.

She's not actually dead. She's just supposedly unavailable due to unspecified medical condition so they're replacing in several series moving forward.

Better away and recovering rather than be Matsuki'd.

Why?Its some scandal bullshit like that drugie?

I'm so god damn tired of this bullshit year. STOP FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE I LIKE!

I think a genuine scandal would have blown up by now.

She also voices Hisugi Phanatsy Star Online 2. please dont die

She's just getting into character for Season 2 of Your Lie in April.

Real question. Should they delay any further StB or replace Taneda? Which would you rather they do, if it came to that?

I'm pretty sure she already recorded the lines

The current OVAs should be fine since they didn't announced any delays or change in VA but anything more than the new OVAs might be an issue if she doesn't come back.

>all future Shokugeki anime are ruined

Noooooooo

I like her voice

>The official story is that she's got a medical problem
I thought she was pregnant?

That's what everyone's been saying but there is no official confirmation.

I thought HanaKana voice that upcoming Doga kobo show

your comment made me lol

Shounen

What a slut holy shit.

>xenoiva

I see. That's what I remember reading on Sup Forums, but I didn't follow this development at all and so I wasn't sure whether this was confirmed.
Don't quote me on that, though.

Soon we'll have to form a chart of all the roles from which she was replaced.

Who would you guys like to play as Rize? I think Ozawa Ari would be more than capable.

I mean Risa Taneda is just a budget Shizuka Ito anyway.

How did she die?

Shizuka Itou does not have a high-pitch character.

IIE SENPAI

I thought she was pregnant?

She'll be fine. Probably.
Unspecified illness does not sound like pregnancy to me, I mean maybe since I don't really keep up with this stuff but I feel like the backlash would be easy too big. No way they'd do that and lead on like that, people would be pissed. She must have some actual problem.

Chiwa Saito in Girlfriend Note sounds just like her, but I don't think they will use veteran

Fake.

Maybe won't be permanent replacement, I read many female seiyuu got replaced when they takes hiatus for pregnancy, but then they can get the roles back again

>lol

Fuck off