De platforming Sup Forums's enemies using lefty pol tactics

who are some enemies of Sup Forums that could be de platformed. /lefty-pol/ does it all the time by mass reporting YouTube channels
i was thinking for starters we could try and de platform the twitch streamer Destiny he spreads liberal bullshit to teens on a daily basis
In this thread post enemies of Sup Forums that we should try and de platform

Last time I went to leftypol the last post had been from like a week ago and was mostly cluttered with alt right spam. Why are you acting like they're this powerful force

SAGE

Fuck off, let's not become the very cunts we oppose, eh?

t. a lefty pol faggot
why not use our enemies tactics? they work idiot

challenge jared taylor faggot

No, we're the good guys here. We don't lower ourselves to left wing standards. That is sub human tier shit.

fight fire with fire my dude. this is a culture war you cant play nice and then be sad when you lose

Stop watching these eceleb fags for real

we don't watch him but a ton of malleable teenagers do

I bet all of the money in the world that you sperg the fuck out every time some centrist bring up horseshoe theory and compares you to SJWs. And then you make this retarded thread and prove their fucking point.

wut. destiny is not a centrist

t. shill trying to mislead us

>Woah buddy, don't use our more effective tactics, you don't want to stoop to our level do you? (aka Let us keep winning)

This is him by the way. He's really this short not even joking

Sargon of Akkad. He was complaining during the Adpocalypse about not being able to provide for his family (read: having to get a read job). Curb-stomp his channel. The smug quadroon has had it coming for a minute.

Fuck off shill. No one is falling for your shit

how am i a shill lmao. how is this some epic ruse? or are you just a destiny supporter

wow i didn't realize Sup Forums was a left wing board now

Na, use their tactics against them, only then will they abandon them. Stop moralfaging. Just look how many lefties support free speech now or gun rights being the victims.

Destiny dindu nuffin wrong

you kinda remind me a faggot. you don't have power nor authority so kindly fuck yourself 2 time.

Don't hate on my man, he's just trying to take down all those conservatards online

>Fuck off, let's not become the very cunts we oppose, eh?

If we want to beat these faggots we HAVE to play by their rules. They fight dirty. They flipped the chess board over a long time ago and they're playing their own game. They're ruthless. They do not waver. If we are to defeat them we need to match them. It's not a game. These people would fully support lining you and other like you up against a wall and blowing your heads off

Doesn't work I reported nyt pepe video for bullying.
Google account gone 5 minutes later
No access they wanted a phone number to log in
Did it you're YouTube account has been canceled and your Gmail will be deleted in 10 days no appeal

you're bullshiting. also this is on twitch not youtube

If you want to organize against some midget don't do it on Sup Forums, and don't do it in public.

Occasionally Destiny implies that his viewers should kill themselves. Maybe that would be enough to get him banned?

No bull but it might work on twitch

Stop being just a stupid dunce.
Having these guys talk with real, academically experient, race realists basically tripled their channel sizes.

Kraut, Destiny, Sargon, all of them are "control opposition" that we don't even need to contro. They already do everything we want. They slowly introduce normies to the red pill in very small doses.

Stop mass flagging their videos and being such a massive weak cuck.

Encouraging self-harm is very problematic.

Is he a dwarf?

>hey guis lets try to censor the people who are censoring everybody

you're doing it wrong, faggot

I think we should get more normiys to watch. They say so much crazy stuff they are there own worst enemy

fuck you might be right he does have red pilled guests on a lot that introduces new people to right wing views maybe we should leave him alone but what are some other enemies of pol that don't have a bright side?

I agree. Get rid of these Soy Boy faggots!

sarcuck

>mfw the left still cant meme

at least you're trying, but why are you faggots ALWAYS so fucking obvious? jesus christ, just bleed yourself out alread, what a waste

>/lefty-pol/ does it all the time by mass reporting YouTube channels
>in response to Sup Forums flagging /leftypol/ users

/leftypol/ probably flags for hatespeech. What could pol possibly use against avowed anti-racists to flag them with?

Yeah ok Jewish boy. You must be upset that you won't be able to watch your cuck channels anymore.

No he's a halfling. A dwarf would either forge you a bad-ass weapon for some gold or become a world renowned actor.

Destiny sexually assaulted me at a video game convention.

Yeah, let's do what some people who have shown they are ineffective do.

>Last post from a week ago.
Correction, the most recent bump read as "just now" and the next most down was "one minute ago," it's good enough seeing as cummies are quickly becoming an online minority because of "muh kultural marcksizm" and "muh horsejew theory."
I don't need there to be 10 posts per minute, I just want it to be slow and calm.

how do we get Mike Enoch to debate Destiny

Yeah, let's be good goy cuckservatives! That has worked well for the past century. What will our enemies think about us? They only want us dead, that's reasonable, we can negotiate.

The horse shoe theory is complete and utter bullshit. Anyone with a basic understanding of politics knows that it is. And why would you bring it up? It has no relevance to this topic.

Destiny, stop reverse shilling so that you can whine like a faggot and say that we hate free speech when we do what you say.