Milo Down Under HAPPENING Tonight

The first speech of Milo's Australian tour is HAPPENING in Adelaide tonight in a couple of hours. Anti-Strayan Antifags are likely to turn up and cause trouble in an attempt to shut it down. Whose attending? If you are we need anons there streaming the antifags autistic screeching and general degeneracy. Be sure to keep cameras on them and if they're masked and getting in your face, pull the cunts off and show their faces.

I mostly want to see how wild they get so I can gauge what to expect in Melbourne on Monday. So if you're going tonight, try and stream it for us mates. This thread is for getting comfy while we wait for the potential HAPPENING.

Milo in Australia:
youtu.be/O7FtjtF4gM0
youtu.be/_biqk-lqsXQ
youtu.be/_Pds9ytbPsU
youtu.be/JhCy0ZILfBo

He's already pissed off Kochie, riled up some muslimlite bird and called out that fucking cockhead Waleed Aly and the actually tour hasn't even started yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l3fr1_E9vZ0
twitter.com/lushsux/status/936105828502847488
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED HOMO KIKE

>implying a Jew would leave eggs

Did people here comment on his newly announced book? He's got one coming out on Hollywood rape (his own experiences + those of others who don't trust the lefty media). Haven't seen threads but didn't care enough to make one.

>jewish civic nationalist
who cares
sage

Great!

Maybe he'll get Ms. Emma to cry!

And then she'll kill herself!

: )

>that feminist muslim knowing nothing about her religion but claiming to be a muslim
>doesn't pray
>doesn't even know the 5 pillars of her faith

Should be good, as long as he calls out the Pedosta brothers in it. Here's the trailer: youtu.be/l3fr1_E9vZ0

Australia ain't ready for his IRL shitposting

No Thanks.

>When Kyle Sandlilands says all his friends are muslim

>When everyone who calls in sounds like 3/10 arab scum YOOLEH ISSSLAM IS ABOUT POIECE YOU KNOW NUFFINK

>Cuts back to degenerate as fuck soundcloud music

Jesus christ the absolute state of this country, or is it just Sydney? What's it like to live in Sydney? It seems like a hellscape nightmare. I've literally always lived away from the city, so seeing glimpses of it just seems weirder and weirder now.

Also I'm drunk as fuck since it's 4pm and the boss left early, hows it goin brahs

Let's all praise another fucking degenerate. Yeah!

Why does Sup Forums give a shit about this gay half Jew that takes nigger dick in his ass?

man, fuck off. the rest of the anglosphere already got to experience this faggot cunt ages ago. it started the ball for everyone else.

but in typical fashion, we're severely behind. so just let us have our poof kike talks to get the normies going, right? cheers

lmao what is this the third country he has fled to to try and get followers now?

RUDE

Let me tell you about the White parts of the world.

He's not nearly as entertaining as he used to be but it still cuased the greens to flip their shit, you'd think they would know better by now

Gay Jew married to a nigger and wears a crucifix and maga hat for the idiots. Oh, I wonder what edgy shit he'll say tonight. I sure do hope he goes after those nasty feminists.

This is why both of you fuckwits are at risk of going to jail just for speaking your mind publically. Neither of you could post your views on Facebook or Twitter without getting a knock on the door from the police in your respective "countries" because instead of fighting the forces taking away your right to your own thoughts and backing those on our side in that fight, you're more worried about that fact that the fag sucks dick.

Who else is standing up for YOUR right to free speech and speaking out about the lack of free speech in your countries and effectively persuading people in /ourdirection/? Almost no one, and the few that do are never good enough for you self sabotaging retards to back.

>shilling for a degenerate race mixing jewish faggot

Bet you voted yes for the gay plebiscite you flaccid faggot

You know Milo isn't actually gay and does all that because he's smart and using it as a front to be the gateway drug for nationalism in normies, right?

Find me 1 single piece of video evidence he's actually gay, and no, the kiss with canuck doesn't count because they were both nongays doing it to prove a point

Didn't gay marriage just get passed in your country? I wonder who could be behind this...

Funny about how people talk about Jew's encouraging degeneracy and Milo is like the epitome of degeneracy, and people still say he's alt-right.

Sydney CBD and inner suburbs are fine, it's the outer suburbs, particularly west that are fucked.

Sydney is shite mate

Newcastle is where its at

Don't pull someone's mask off. Its illegal to wear a mask in protest, go to law enforcement

Wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true desu

What venue is he talking at? Might go laugh at some tards

Newcastle is full of cashed up bogans and obesity

>shamed out of another anglo nation
>condemned to the underworld
Imagine being trapped on a continent of shitposters until you fuck up again and end up trying to make a living off of English-speaking Indians.

>race mixing
You don't know how sex works do you

Exactly.
People just need an hero and anybody will do it seems.

>it appears the only eggs the joo doesn't have are fascist, natsoc, and lolbertarian.
Well fuck.

Nobody knows until he releases it to ticket buyers later this arvo

There is no SPQR

And yet still better than Sydney

You realise there's a difference between the elite hollywood exec Jew peddling smut and your average dentist Jew right?

Yes, one is always working for the benefit of the tribe, and the other is always working for the benefit of the tribe.

Supposedly the venue will be released at 4pm, so in about 10 mins

You make a valid point

The hollywood Jew radiates my mind. The dentist Jew radiates my skull.

i fucking hate Milo and his smug fucking face and inability to talk long enough without making a faggot or degenerate "joke" and his constant irritating head moves/ticks.. idk how he became a based "the right" let alone "the alt-right"

That was super satisfying, its one thing for a Christian not to know about stuff but Muslims always put themselves above all others it was nice to see they can be just as slobby as any of us.

For which I agree with the point that he makes in that he doesn't consider such a non-practicing Muslim to be a threat, it's the practicing ones to be concerned about/deport the fuck away

I’m fuckin shittered boys. Would love for a little thunder down under. Is kikelo faganopoulous really gonna make it HAPPPEN?

What does that have to do with Milo being a gay race-mixing drug/alcohol abusing degenerate?

somebody fuckin kill that jew faggot

>Sydney CBD and inner suburbs are fine

thats all greens territory. even so i live in the inner west and do prefer going closer to the inner city if im having lunch out with my parents or something to avoid arabs.

What does that have to do with his Sup Forumsitical opinions?

>the land of the legally-protected pronouns and dog blowjobs is complaining about degenerate behavior
I might as well tell all of you which parts of the world are white.

I'm just saying that people should stop associating him with being alt-right because he's pretty much everything they're against.

Tiki Torch Polo Shirt gang vs Antifa Middle Class Communists.

I can't wait.

so which link takes us to the livestream didnt bother to look lmao

Stop being an MSM cuck then

He himself admits he's not alt-right, he's hated by some right/alt-right groups as much as he's bated by left/alt-left

Its at fucking Findon. The event will be a big nothing burger because of the layout of the building.

How do we get him on The Project?
Raid their twitter?

We don't want him on the project we want him on Q&A

Anything he gets on is useful to us.
The Project and ass-raping Waled would be excellent for us.

Groups of 3 max, satellite patrols to cordon antifa

They will strike and run rinse and repeat. You need to strike them just after they strike someone else, play to win and detain agitators for police to deal with.

Make me proud adelaideanons

Why not both

if any of you dumbfucks attend this shill plant habbening, you deserve to get bummed by a lebo.

Sadly the project probably reaches more leftist/SJW's and normies for impact, plus watching Waleed crumble would be gold

But i agree, the discussion on Q&A would be more interesting, so far all his aussie interviews have been fairly similar

user, you haven't seen the venue. Its literally on the road. Adelaide doesn't have an antifa presence, there is like 3 people that actually care.
Except they would just cut it to make him look like literally hitler and dumbcunts would be like "woww racist bigot milo". It needs to be Q&A because it is live.

No one cares leaf how do you not know this by now mate seriously
Youre the same as the cunted poms.
Your opinion will matter once you pull the muslim cock from your wife/daughter/goats cunt

The alt-right is a forced meme propped up by the MSM to lump any one that opposes leftist insanity into the one group with turbosperg, retarded "leaders" like Cantwell and Spencer. Anyone that speaks out about leftist retardation will be "associated with the alt-right" in the media.

Even Ben Shapiro a cucked jewish Never Trumper that talks shit about Sup Forumslacks all the time gets called alt-right. We should stop assisting the globalist, leftist medias psyop and just stop using the retarded term altogether.

None, it hasn't started yet. I assume Milo will have a stream up of the talk on his YouTube and hopefully some anons attending can periscope the protests for us.

Ideally both. Like said, Waleed is in desperate need of a BTFOing which Milo would be guaranteed to deliver. Cuckboy Waleed knows this, that's why he won't do it.

Except you wouldn't see Waleed crumble, when Milo did make him cry or admit that Muslims are terrorists, they'd quickly edit that part out.

i'll take that as a comment

Good point i didnt do a recce just want you guys to fight smart

For me, it's Ben Shapiro.

got a few going to see the freak show tomorrow hopefully we see some fireworks not going into the event fuck paying for that just gonna go for a peep nearby lookn for chanting crowds and spastics shitting themselves will report back here

> that fucking t-shirt

reminder pic related he has revealed himself to what faction he serves in regards to his end game

BASED Milo doesn't associate himself with the alt-right since Sup Forums spergs and other losers co-opted the term.

Might buy one of these.

What are you talking about. Milo is the leader of the alt right.

Why would Milo tour in a country with no freedom of speech laws wtf

Because he likes being fucked up the arse

He's a retarded anti alt right cuck jew who likes Israel fuck him

im jewish and that offends me

What a dopey poof

he's doing all this for Bieber?

Who gives a fuck what his associations are?

Everyone gets so fucking upset and tied up about labeling people that they miss the whole goddamn message!

any livestreams?

*squeak squeak*

It's too early

milo looks like ben stiller ya know

Anyone know what time the Adelaide gig starts?

They have driven there from Melbourne, they go on tour dude.

did this kitty get a safe home

This. Act as if they are the strangers interrupting your peaceful day, a good shaming tactic.

twitter.com/lushsux/status/936105828502847488

Holy fuck, this is exciting. Who knows where the stage door is? Will Milo be letting anyone in to suck his dick? I would love to suck some Milo dick and drink many loads of his superior semen.

>The alt-right is a forced meme propped up by the MSM
No it's not. Milo is explicitly a key figure in the alt-right.

I'm going to his gold coast show

soo he came back after this pedo thing? thought he burried himself underground (and he should have done that desu).

Phone channel 10 and ask them to get him on.
I doubt the ABC would even pick up the phone for Q&A.
>Leave comments on normie sites telling them to pick up Milo.