mangastream.com/r/one_piece/851/3913/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SanjixNami train is gaining speed.
Nami will beat up pudding

SAPUFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Nami vs Pudding soon

Nami will kiss Sanji and give him the boost he needs.

ayy xD

Does Sanji think about Nami when he's balls-deep in Reiju's pussy?

Pudding isn't Big Mom's daughter.

She's a random who brainwashed her with her fruit.

>"Mr. soldier"

>hello darkness my old friend

So, any fanboy here who likes to explain why Aokiji wasn't hurt here?

Seems like horrbile writing to me.

WUT U GUNN DO FAGIT

Wtf, I love shit writing now.

>Year of Sanji
>Brook gets best panel

What did Oda mean by this

Brook x Chopper is the best ship in One Piece, you can't prove me wrong

he probably opened a whole in his chest before WB haki bisento could do damage?

How can Brook still stand after an attack from Big Mom?

It's something like, if you can match their hockey with your hockey the damage they would do get ignored by your logia power anyway.

Though, it seems unseasonable to think Aokiji has more hockey than White Beard.

>TFW Sanji is now officialy a robo

Does Oda fap to Sanji's suffering?

Wtf, I love you being retarded now.

This is the only explanation that would make it seem reasonable and not like utter shit writing.

But it doesn't even really look like it and we've never seen Aokiji being able to change his form per will.

Nami will not forgive pudding for this

>lol, I just argue like a 12 year old and make sure to never actually use an argument
>this will show him

Please back to Arlong Park with you.

logias can change form just like when monet became that monster harpy or when smoker turns to smoke and flys around

No, he thinks about young Reiju that saved him.

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU

So let me get this straight: You are actually serious? K.Y.S.

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

so you are telling me you are really so much of a retard that you can't comprehend what is happening in the panel you posted and on top of it did somehow miss how logia powers work? nigger, people are not taking you seriously because you show obvious signs of being an ignorant speed reader

>best arc since the timeskip
>Zoro isn't in it
Really makes you think

Someone please inform Oda he needs to dumb down the story more, the retards on here are having trouble comprehending why the evil character is acting evil.

He clearly underestimated just how stupid some of his readers are.

I know ">anime" but in the anime WB clearly pierces Aojiki, he doesn't create a hole. It just doesn't hurt him like WB wasn't using haki.

So, Toei agrees it doesn't really look like Aokiji creates a hole in his chest.

Why wouldn't WB use haki?

Remember Aokiji is not a "dumb" logia user, they get BTFOD.
Hes a master of his devil fruit and has knowledge of haki and how to counter it.

What is Zoro doing btw

When was the last time Oda drew a regular sized main villain?

Never

Getting fucked by Kaido's gigantic dick

>there's clearly controversity
>one guy thinks Aokiji created a hole
>one guy thinks Aokiji just has stronger haki
>one guy thinks Whitebeard just didn't use haki
>one guy thinks something enteriely different happened
>the panel confirms all and none of this and there is no official confirmation from Oda at all

Are you an idiot? Let people talk about what they want, you braindead fanboy.

Hody originally wasn't particularly big

No, the main problem are people who seem to have forgotten that they are reading a story written for 15 year olds and demand it to pander to their adult minds. In short: People who grew out of One Piece and failed to adjust their standards.

If Sanji hasn't completely lost the will to live after this arc he really is the strongest Straw Hat.

aokiji's physical state is better than whitebeard at that point so he can utilize his haki better than whitebeard

>Why wouldn't WB use haki?
Shit writing.

>Aokiji
>in any way better than Whitebeard
No. Oda made it obvious many WB was the strongest til the moment he died.

There's some chance the Yonkou knew Aokiji isn't quite in line with the WG's sense of justice all the time so they might not fight him too seriously if they can help it. But that's kind of a wild guess, he did idolize Garp as I recall in chapter zero so they might have at least gotten that he's not always super serious even when he should be.

Aojiki is secretly Whitebeard's biological son and he knows this. Whitebeard is a racemixer and has a weakness for beautiful black women.

>You now Oda for chapter 852
>You need make more suffer for Sanji
Post your suggestions.

How the fuck is it not obvious that Aokiji created a hole for the spear to pass through before getting hit by it? Really, it fucking blows my mind that there are actually retards who see something else here. I want you to fucking kill yourselves

Aokiji knows how to counter haki, its not shit writing. Hes an Admiral, why wouldnt he know how to change forms using his Logia fruit?

>I know ">anime" but in the anime
stop

Pudding requests a well done steak for lunch

>he goes to tell the Vinsmokes about BM's plan to kill them all
>Dadji laughs in his face and accuses him of lying to get out of the wedding
>the brothers beat the shit out of him again
>Sanji lying on the floor crying and getting beaten because he can't fight back or they'll kill Zeff
You know it's going to happen

Pudding is such a bitch

Dude they are half brain dead / Memers trying to troll.

it's not that aokiji has a better or stronger haki.
it's just whitebeard is sick and has been stabbed so he couldn't make use his power to it's full extent.
otherwise he would wreck marineford harder than ever

>FUCK
>FUCK

Oops, sorry for outgrowing A 19 YEAR OLD MANGA.

Please tell me this Aokiji panel faggot is baiting and arguing with himself. I can not believe there are more people who are this stupid

Why are you so literally autistic?
Do you actually think just calling people names makes a valid argument?

well in this case it is unavoidable
the generations who will be able to read all of One Piece in one go while still being the target demographic will have so much fun, it actually makes me envious

Why is Robin the sexiest woman alive? I would breed her till she ran out of ovaries. She is literally built for sex.

Well shit.

Someone spot this. Is Oda hack now?

>you will never give Nami all your gold in exchange for a chance to do things to her beautiful gigantic feet

AND
>Sanji's hands are broken to the point where they don't heal well and he loses his ability to cook efficiently.

Cool, and how do you braindead fanboys explain this? It's literally the same thing. Logia user gets hit by haki users, doesn't give a shit and heals himself.

He's probably the most latent-aggressive and dumbest piece of shit I've on Sup Forums so far.

>now

Her pussy blood soaked into her cape. Did you fail elementary physics?

>Logia user gets hit by haki users, doesn't give a shit and heals himself.
Forgot picture.

What if Zoro's eye isn't gone and he just has a Sharingan now?

Why doesn't Luffy make his whole body bigger with gear three?

Is Ussop constantly coating his slingshot in haki?

How are the swords standing up like that? Did he cut off Franky's arms?

I knew that you were replying to yourself but making it this obvious, wew lad

Daily reminder "Magma burn fire" is the biggest meme ever.

Ace din't transform into fire because it wouldn't have blocked the hit. He was just protecting Luffy.

Akainu's line was just a taunt. And "there's different hierachy of devil fruit" has never been the explanation for this scene. The statement is correct but it's not correlated.

>I'm 12

>Logia user gets hit by haki users, doesn't give a shit and heals himself.
See

He's mad we didn't go to his thread and is now shitposting

because of the "muh haki is stronger than yours"
you can't hurt logia users if your haki is weaker than them

I gotta admit the sadistic antagonist is starting to drag on me. I know they're bad guys so they do bad things but this arc has just been a parade of assholes who are assholes to the highest degree possible just cause it gets their jollys off.

Will Sanji try to solve this on his own or will he ask Luffy for help?

>autism

You being literally unable to do anything but give non-answers only makes you look bad.

>everyone is pathetic and samefags because I'm doing it

There is no way Whitebeard has worse haki than Aokiji, though. And Whitebeard just hits Akainu with haki who is stronger than Aokiji.

>Zeff's never been in danger from the Vinsmokes. He's on Whole Cake Island with the rest of the Baratie staff catering the wedding.

>What if Zoro's eye isn't gone and he just has a Sharingan now?
He does. His closed eye is identical to Mihawk's own. "Hawk Eye"

>Why doesn't Luffy make his whole body bigger with gear three?
He can't sustain the form on his own and he's more vulnerable being a larger target and all. It will only work if a giant wears him like a jumpsuit.

>Is Ussop constantly coating his slingshot in haki?
Yes.

So you actually think a screenshot proves anything these days? haha, keep it coming you pathetic piece of shit

But he was hurt. It's not like with Vergo just blocking physical strikes with his haki defense. He was cut, their attacks went through his armament haki.

Same with Aokiji. But somehow it doesn't matter. And again, it's unlikely WB has worse haki than Aokiji.

>now

>i love suck the oda's dick

Magma is still superior to fire.

It's literally the same thing as smothering a fire but using magma instead:

XD ^^ showed him

yeah, that's why he quoted people who were defending the manga. it's just the way how you argue.

>instead of giving a simple answer to a simple discusion topic I will literally shitpost a thread to death while I spam personal attacks at anyone who thinks I am misbehaving

> 2016
> year of sanji
> does jack shit for the first half of the year
> when he is shown he gets cucked

FUCK YOU PUDDING, I TRUSTED IN YOU TO THE END YOU FUCKING COCK JUGGLER, FUCK YOU !!!!!!!

No one can really explain those things properly and everything leads to the belief Oda just didn't know what the fuck he was doing with haki at this time.

Nowadays, the simple villain is the subversion. The complicated, sympathetic antagonist is the boring norm.

Time to save face brook.

maybe among the ones that were revealed so far and that have shown a great extent of their power, but I hardly think he's among the strongest 10 characters of the whole series.

>look I posted it again mom!

BEST SKELLY