Danberu nan kiro moteru?

A manga about cute girls lifting cute weights, gettin' huge (or maybe just losing some weight).

2 weeks, a new Thursday, a new chapter!

urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

Translated chapters
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru-r19600

Small reminder that the first Volume went on sale last week for ~$6 on the jp amazon site. It has 3 pages of a 4koma, so I'll post those first and then Chapter 12!

And this week's Chapter 12!

It's a trip to the beach! Private waters! Swimming! Ocean fun!

Splashing! Diving! Water fun....

..h-hooray...

holy mackerel machojou looks good

This chapter's exercise: burpees!

This chapter's exercise: MY HEART

The extra page!

I love you, user. Thank you.

And two pages of art from the volume

thanks

~

I crappily edited this page just for the scene

This artist really don't know how to draw asses huh

He does just fine I think

YES YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ITS
TIIIIIIIIIME

just dumpin' some crops and stuff

That's more a caricature than anything else. Not enough to get a boner from.

Maybe a sneaky peak?

I think the artist must've either gotten some more time or leveled up or something because this chapter has lots of really great detail work and environment. Maybe they're really motivated because of the Volume on sale.

That's good art-wise but it's pretty flat.

He can go the opposite direction (not that I think the previous looked flat...)

I swear she's getting lewder in these examples.
Not that I'm complaining.

4komas are always welcome

That's pretty nice.

I think, before, she's straight up explicit lewd. Akemi's starting to incorporate seduction recently.

He has variety on his girls. Bulking gyaru is the roundest.

You understand

HOT DAMN

literally another meme manga for thirsty permavirgins who couldnt handle a REAL woman with REAL curves

I like the urasunday raw better for most of the cropping.

>eats chips
abs-chan is no longer my waifu

They're...they're protein chips.

That's a lot of transparency work

>Just caught the text edit
nice

Are Japanese teachers contractually obligated to dress like sluts at the beach?

There's a prerequisite of being hot and then, yes, it's mandatory. Especially if you're some old spinster Christmas Cake over your expiration date of 25.

Assuming you're the same person making these posts, I'm somewhat suspicious as to what standards you're rating the asses on.

Man. This is the second time I've seen that drawing of her lying down on the beach, and I still keep mistaking the colored portion of her bikini as being her bare skin.

Lucky guy

I'm OCD but also bad at art, so I fixed garbage so this trash looks a bit less like waste even though it's junk

Do you think that they're going to have a crossfit chapter? Would the girls shit on it or would the girls consider it a viable exercise?

Machio might throw a fit about bad form. He's really, really into have perfect form.

I like this one. Can someone better than me fix the arm and make the background blue/transparent?

This seem any better? Also from the cleaner urasunday RAW

Very nice, thank you friend.

>Hammerhead sharks
They don't come near the beach often and don't attack people

Maybe they like to take a summer break from their shark school and vacation at the beach?

Looking good

Uhh, hammerheads are often near beaches and in shallows. I'm a big time sportsfishing guide in the Florida keys and most greater hammerheads I see are in less than 15' of water and close to shore.

That said, I've dove with them as well and they tend to fuck off unlike, say, a bull or tiger might.

But I've also watched as they chase unfortunate tarpon that idiots won't break off. Seen a 15-16' hammerhead devour what was probably a 100lb tarpon. I don't think they account for many attacks on humans but they sure as hell could destroy you if they felt so inclined.

I do a bit of boxing and we basically do a shit ton of burpees every session. The variation is a bit different though, we do a push up when we're in the push up position instead of just going back to sitting down. Very good exercise.

It's been said a lot of times and I'll say it again, this mangaka knows his shit

So what cosplay did cake teacher wore at the current Comiket?

Too much.

She wore your favorite costume, just for you~

I had always learned (and continue to do them) by reaching up high during the jump. We also incorporated the pushup.

Not here where i live, they don't come near the beaches at all, and when they appear on the news is because one of them was caught by some fisherman

Are you in the Caribbean or Atlantic?

I've seen plenty of hammers very close to the beach when I'm netting mullet. They chase stingrays and tarpon which are both often close to beaches or other swimming areas.

Atlantic

It's a common trait, despite being pelagic fish, that hammerheads will come close in to the shore. And usually not one at a time, but MASSIVE schools of them all at once. The irony is, they do not come close to shore to feed on anything; in fact they completely avoid trying to eat anything whatsoever and flee ASAP if they feel something isn't right. They come in mostly to get cleaned (such as near the Galapagos) or as part of a school outing.

If a hammerhead is alone near shore, it probably got forced there and is really angry about it. Otherwise, they don't want to have anything to do with you.

...unless you're out in deeper waters. Then they'll kill you in a swarm and fast. They're also pretty damn big, too.

Yeah we reach up high too when we jump but the most important thing is to jump as high as you can, which the manga illustrated well.

I can only imagine how doing hard and effective doing it in the sand though. Sasuga Akemi

Not everybody's got a license for forklifts.

It's a common trait, despite being pelagic fish, that hammerheads will come close in to the shore. And usually not one at a time, but MASSIVE schools of them all at once. The irony is, they do not come close to shore to feed on anything; in fact they completely avoid trying to eat anything whatsoever and flee ASAP if they feel something isn't right. They come in mostly to get cleaned (such as near the Galapagos) or as part of a school outing. They only hunt at night.

If a hammerhead is alone near shore, it probably got forced there and is really angry about it. Otherwise, they don't want to have anything to do with you. In fact, no one has ever been reportedly killed by a hammerhead shark. They like stingrays and bottom, sandy fish. Or each other.