My brother wants to go to India. how bad is Delhi Belly?

My brother wants to go to India. how bad is Delhi Belly?

i imagine Delhi is like the losangles of usa if its a costal city

most of the memes and steriotypes come from the north, the south is supposed to be liberal, snobby and whatever

Never got it, even ate street food regularly, they boil it on the spot so no germs, make sure to just stick to chicken if you're gonna eat meat, it's safest and curries offer enough variety.

Delhi isn't even worth seeing really, basically you land there on the airport, maybe stay a day but I would recommend to just gtfo and see rajastan, fuck Delhi.

Also a common scam is if you land there and you're taken to your hotel they'll tell you they can't for some reason, phone the hotel (a friend of theirs who says there's a problem) and then they drive you to some travel agency, common trick they apply on literally every tourist.

Tell him to be prepared for the smoke.
And if he is staying in 5 star hotel then it gonna be alright

Go to Bombay fag

Don't
Fuck off we are full

Literally shit.....right at the fukin terminal. Bill blurr n chapelle will confirm.
Ugly rude smelly people. Always trying to rip u off or pick pocket u. Always staring. Shit all over.
Clubs sauasage fest. Sad excyse btw.
Monkeys will scratch ur shit.
Elephant if careless or pissed can wreck ur shit

Eat stree t food u get worms or cholera and the water from tap taste dirty.

Beyond full

Dude even men get raped there just wili it

>the south is supposed to be liberal, snobby and whatever
people in the south are pretty conservative and reserved.

Full of shit, i'd wager.
Your brother's stomach won't last half a day. There's a reason why indians eat whatever rotten junk they find with tons of spices and colorful sauces, you'll struggle to find anything decent enough to be called food there.

Also highest aids rate outside of africa

delhi is disgusting.. its worse than beijing when it comes to smog..

too many people.. also you will be surrounded by rapists..

maybe move norther and visit.. places like leh ladhak.. or even north east states are fine.. they are serene..

on try kerela.. they are not poop in the street degenerates.. and lots of holiday places.. and hill stations..

Not even close. Even Amerimutts have higher rates of HIV. Russians are in another league entirely

>Dehli Belly
Ami I stupid for thinking this is an actual place in India? Or is it just a nickname given to India?

to live or to visit? There's some cool shit to see in Delhi, but if your brother wants to live there, then fuck no.

Banglore, Hyderabad and Chenai are the best Indian cities

Liberal as in individualists

Roll

Fuck off - those wogs are scaredy little pussies. I spent quite a bit of time there, and never felt unsafe. They are fuckin' stupid with no street smarts. I slapped the shit out of a couple of them.

I went to Mumbai and shit so hard my spine ached.

Stupid mutts he is asking about the stomach problems caused by eating Indian food

South India = Best India.

Do Indians on planes just shit in the aisles? Not sure how that works desu.

Roll

when did that even become a thing? Just say stomach problems, no one knows what Delhi Belly means

roll

Butthurt pajeet detected.
Maybe a nice session shitting in the street will calm your nerves.

Dont visit shittt cities like Delhi and be careful what you drink or eat, it is simple.