twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's his name again

Filler *edition*

Harold

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Rage

Super Saiyan Rage Gohan when??

> Roshi is part of Team Beerus
> Not Yamcha

Was it ever explained why Whis didn't intervene when Bobidi almost killed Kaoi Shin?

I understand Beerus was asleep but Whis should've been awake.

Whis probably doesn't care. Beerus has to remind Whis to look after Shin when Goku goes to meet Zeno.

kek

I shouldn't have skipped the baseball episode.

I guess it was pretty fucking dumb of Beerus to leave Boo alive given it killed other Kaios.

never ever

He wishes.

Like the addition of the androids, wish 16 was around.
Tien is probably my favorite addition though.

>"rage"

It's anger desu

Seriously, fucking ROSHI? No Goten or Trunks? No Tarble? No Jacko? Not one planet elsewhere in the Universe has a fighter capable of beating the old lecherous man?

I actually like the Potara time-limit rule, because it explained a plot-hole

> Buu swallows Gotenks
> Gotenks remains fused inside, until the time-limit

> Buu swallows Vegetto
> De-fuses without explanation

If Buu's innards are supposed to de-fuse Fusions because "magic air" whatever the theory was...then Gotenks should've been de-fused as well.

What happened to goku's friendship? Why is Zeno willing to destroy goku and his universe

Whis isn't omniscient

I feel like that oracle fish would've warned him.

> Tarble
They already said they can't reach him.

> Jaco
I would've liked this. But in RoF, Roshi seemed to be doing more damage. Jaco shot from his gun, but moreso led them to traps (falling, big fish, etc)

> Goten and Trunks
The universe is on the line, so recruiting kids that only care about looking cool probably isn't the best idea.

I bet Piccolo told them to forget Goten/Trunks after the shit they pulled against Buu

Okay, but then why did Vegetto defuse immediately while Gotenks didn't?

This also means we can probably see more Vegetto in the Future, since the drawback isn't as severe

Because Vegetto used up his 1 hour time-limit the moment he was swallowed

Gotenks just fused, and immediately got swallowed

Let me just say something.

For the whole universe, those were the best faggots they could get...

Well done Toriyama.

Krillin hasn't been relevant since DB and I bet his power level is less than 1,000. Roshi should be dead considering he's 130+ years old right now and tien is also completely worthless. Picollo could barely scratch Cell and Buu, 18, and 17 are nothing compared to goku vegeta and gohan.

You're telling me this is the best in their Universe Toriyama? Bullshit. Awful writing (Nothing new).

Whis is pretty ambivalent and doesn't really care. If they die, he just goes into some state inbetween life and death temporarily, and then just simply comes back when a new god takes kai's place. No biggie. He has no attachments to any of the gods.

>Tarble
Oh yeah sure lets bring in the saiyan so weak he got exiled from his planet. That's a great idea.
>Jaco
Are you kidding? He's even weaker than Roshi
>Trunks and Goten
Leaving the fate of the universe up to two retarded kids is a great idea. Remember how well it went last time when those incompetent fucks were supposed to defeat Buu?

Since Super is know for recycling old DB and DBZ stuff, i wont mind if they recycle Nam vs Ranfan, with Roshi vs sexy alien girl.(I remember Roshi said he wouldve lost to Ranfan back in the 21st Bukokai).

The theory is that since Buu is a being created by magic, he is by nature a magical being, therefore the huge magical force that reside within Buu interfered with the Potora rings magical nature, lets be honest here, this made absolupty perfect sense since Buu it's not only created by magic but also extremely powerful and he Buu itself can use magic too.

While the Fusion Dance is not technically magic but a technique, it requires extra effort and can be done wrong.

Can't wait to see him say a couple of unfunny lines, transform into this, and then get vaporized in one hit.

Toriyama with another brilliant decision.

>Krillin hasn't been relevant since DB
Well he did fight the Freeza Force. He also mentiones he wanted to continue training after he asked Goku to hit him.

> Roshi should be dead
Immortal phoenix

> Picollo could barely scratch Cell and Buu
He also continued training, and gave a Freeza-counterpart a run for his money. Even forcing him to cheat.

> Buu, 18, and 17
It's fucking Buu. Even the Supreme Kai was scared of him.

17 and 18 dwarved Freeza's power while he was still the emporer of the universe

> You're telling me this is the best in their Universe Toriyama?
Yes. Or at least among the best, definitely

Screw Tarble, he has already being replaced by Cabba.

Name 8 people in DBZ that could replace them.
Go ahead faggot. Oh wait you can't

Bejita Jr.

who else do you want? future trunks?
or pikon and the really buff blonde dude?

I want Ozotto

Yamcha has given up, chaiotszu is radditz, uub's barely born. Most universe 7s strongest was likely conquered/killed by frost lords or eventually beaten by the heroes. If revival of F is anything the alien species at best are krillin tier.

18 and 17 are not chumps and probably still have unlimited stamina/energy, Tiens shown and implied to still be training and has damage limit break tier energy techniques. Roshi has experience and wisdom and whilst will be easily overpowered he will be contributing in some shape.

His contribution will likely be in the form of ntr doujinshi with 18....

Krillin is the weak link.

>not wanting Devilman

>You're telling me this is the best in their Universe Toriyama?
Frieza and Babidi used up the strongest aliums in the universe already. At most there might be one or two as strong as Shisami, and I doubt you'd want that random of niggers in your team.

>Not wanting invisible man

Yamcha and Tien should permanently fuse so they can be at least a little bit less outclassed by the rest of the cast. They barely exist at this point anyway so its not like it would be a great loss.

Translation plz.

Yamcha and Tien should do the dance while Krillin and Chaoitzu do the dance and then both of those fusions should wear potara earrings.

>"I don't like it!"
> Awful writing

Pikkon's not canon so he's not even worth considering.

>tfw like regular ssj black over rose

That would actually be kind of cool.

Beautiful smuglord >>> Villain fodder (who somehow got WEAKER after a power-up)

I wonder if SS Black will make it to any of the games...but I doubt it

The Potara isn't permanent tho

Probably as DLC akin to how RoF was handled

Wait, is that from the SI manga?

I'm hoping DLC P2 is released in February.

Only SS Rose was announced as DLC, not SS

Can't wait to see the official coloring

That makes it look like Piccolo and Buu did something.

>Piccolo
He did.

>Clickbait
Boo didn't even fight Botamo.

I'll enjoy myself when Roshi will hulk-out breaking all the power level bullshit

Huh, no Super Saiyan Rage Trunks?

Roshi is strong when he feels like it. That's straight from Toriyama's mouth.

That should be an indication that you should stop taking this series so seriously.

Which ones will get to win a fight besides Goku and Vegeta?

Chichi looked very fuckable in that ova.

where can I read this?

>tfw hi

Probably because she was wearing tight clothes and showing off some skin. Given that she usually wears baggy clothes and is covered up, that outfit made her look sexy as fuck.

It's called Dragon Ball Side Story: The Case of Being Reincarnated as Yamcha

Yes but I can't find it. Do you have a link?

what would this form called today, if Toei, Namco Bandai or Toriyama thought of a name for it

Super Saiyan Oozaru.

Yea i have the same problem

This, pretty much

I would've preferred it that way

imgur.com/a/b3WlL
Found it

but they aren't great apes anymore

Super Saiyan Pink

It's also not a Super Saiyan, but that didn't stop them from naming it "Super Saiyan 4."

It's a shame that this could be mistake for a far off-shot from Toei.

Thanks!

"Hitozaru" is the perfect name

Oh damn it's not finished yet...?

SUPER SAIYAN HAIR

She's so hot for a 50 year old. Trunks have chance

>While the Fusion Dance is not technically magic but a technique, it requires extra effort and can be done wrong.
Except magic and technique are the same goddamn thing. That's why they get new clothes when fusing.

The super sayan should have looked like this.

Techniques like the Kamehameha aren't magic.

However, Buu's techniques, "clothes beam", and fusion are an exception.

And there you go, Fusion is magic, just like Clothes Beam.

Anyone?

Well, she isn't old anymore.

They are going to use that form for Trunks in Xenoverse 3, and make him the strongest character in the whole game.

Can't wait to see if this form will be in the manga. Or if Toyotaro will give Trunks some other form.

>Toyble just gives him Blue
It might happen.

>Blue: a form achieved via rage.
wut.

Everyone there makes sense except for fucking Roshi. He's literally one of the weakest fighters in the show, why the fuck is he participating? Even Yamcha would be better.

The androids finally doing something again is AAA, however.

>inb4 when Toyotaro gives him the SSB after having gone through training with Whis

Toyo said things will be different, so maybe he could make Trunks train in the time chamber or some shit like that instead of achieving a new form through rage.

>Watch the original DBZ again to refresh my memory
>Cell references the fact that another F. Trunks, not the one from his or the Future Trunks most people know, traveled to his timeline and killed off Frieza and his father
>This Trunks never mentioned the androids or Cell. Cell even mentions that they had cell samples of this mysterious F. Trunks
>Even the DBZ Wikia mentions this odd version of F. Trunks, but there's barely any info on this guy.
Okay, can anyone explain the timelines to me? I thought Cell's timeline was the original primary timeline that caused these other alternate timelines to exist. Why is there another F. Trunks from another timeline mentioned in Cell's timeline then? Is that F. Trunks from the real original timeline then?

That's the thing about Chi-chi. It's not that she's not sexy. It's that she's incredibly conservitive with her outfits and hair. Which kinda gives me a "Teen movie makeover scene" vibe where as soon as she changes her clothes and lets down her hair more she becomes ridiculously hot, and then you can take her to prom.

I think we can assume that this trip into the future will be their last one, unlike in the anime, where it was constant back and forth.