New Wall must Include California

New Wall must Include California

How about just ban Jews to an isolated island

I like it.

>burgers would rather surrender their rightful land than send their liberals to canada

nah, we cant give mexico to california.
although, I am not opposed to also building a wall around california

>giving up land

not a typo.
america already owns mexico.
Well, american businesses.

California is too beautiful to give away. You seriously think we should let the dirty Mexicans own the redwoods and sequoias?

There's no way in hell we would give up a strategic coastline to the continent. Mexico would be glass before that.

Why don't we just get the Rocket Man to make a new coastline?

I was watching Legend of Zorro and the California was voting for joining the States. Fucking spics everywhere. Then some dude with a cross scar on his cheek came preaching how the Babylon fell when they started letting in the lesser beings.
California was still allowed to join. They didn't listen to him.

Test.

Fuck that. California is too valuable. It’s going to require the removal of neoliberals and illegals. It won’t be easy but it has to be done.

Wasnt that the plan from the beginning?

Nice save familam

Leaf gets it. But your oil sands are too valuable. The neoliberals must be driven into the ocean, possibly Hawaii. Make it a beautiful penal colony. No real resources there to worry about.

Do not dare take my California, i don’t care how much you hate California, its one of most beautiful state that have desert, mountain to ski and hike, warm beach and best weather. We will have to work on our problem with Goddamn spics and commies, when the time is right and we will crush them hard and badly then GO FULL MCGA! And restore to 6th largest economy again.

the sierras are a natural boundry, we only have to seal off the passes

Whatever value California has, it lost the second it became New New Mexico

You know you could always make this happen

This is where the new wall should be after we do some good ol' American genocide

I’ve been there several times. Beautiful state, disgusting fucking people. I agree though, the state needs to remain in the union and the leftists have to go.

STATE OF JEFFERSON!

www.soj51.org

California has one of the largest economies in the world—larger than some nations. That type of economy isn’t due to fucking liberals giving their treasure away to illegals. That’s US treasure and it does not get to go to third world Mexicans.

Nah, we just need to revoke Californians citizenship in sanctuary cities and then exterminate every lefists faggot in those places.

>Start a nuclear war just to change the demographics

All you fuckers care about is power.

That is why we oppose you- because we know what people like you do with power.

We all know.

This, you fucking retard
We don't have to send them to Canada, though. Just back to Mexico where most of em' came from

what wall?

OR here, might as well wall us off too... the juice have assumed total control within our political structure and made it law that non-whites can rape/murder with zero repercussion

Why stop there? Wall off Oregon, Washington, and Canada as well.

My family has been here since 1850’s and we will fight for it and plan to crush leftist scums and deregulation everything

>tfw east coast
>tfw don't really care about a state I'll never be in that feels like another country over

No beaners here feelsgoodman

Please I don't want to get trapped with them

>New Wall must Include California
I concur doctor

chek'd
>Why stop there? Wall off Oregon, Washington, and Canada as well.
Why not TAKE IT ALL?

first post best post.

i agree user. purge the commies and jews in california. take back errr land

That's right whitebois, give the most valuable American clay to Mexico. Commifornia amiright?

How about we take it back instead of surrendering it? Just throwing out some non-pozzed ideas.
>no goy, your land isn't even worth it anymore, just let them have it, that'll show em.

No retreat, no surrender, no appeasement
HOLD.THE.LINE.

Exactly
Cali is the most fertile, most beautiful, and best weathered land in the whole country.
Not giving it up soyboys, sorry. Go fellate nigger penises somewhere else. I hear Canada is ok with that kind of stuff.

>America surrenduring most of the west coast to MEXICANS
>not annexing northern mexico and sending the commies to re-education facilities
WEAK

>Implying their noses aren't perfect to be a personal sailboat.

No, just deport illegals and degenerates an keep California. I want to go to Disneyland with no spics, maybe this time I won't have to wait for 10 little anchors to get on the ride before me.

A Disneyland full of respectful, fit whites? Sounds like heaven, famalam.

It really does. I also want to go to Universal Studios Hollywood like that too. You can imagine how it is since it's on LA.

Start a go fund me. They're so stupid they would definitely contribute.

>(((american businesses)))

Their economy is propped up by two industries, entertainment and tech. Hollywood is on its way out and Silicon Valley is shrinking due to the hostile business climate of the state.

That's a violation of the first ammendment, and the supreme court will crush commifornias "Speach restriction laws"

its a small price to pay to keep out commies

A wall would be good but I'd rather see North Korea turn it into glass. The problem is solved for good then.

This.

When you have gangrene sometimes you have to cut off the foot to save the whole leg.