Ryona Material

Why is her pussy red and steaming?

The artist has a sweating fetish.

BIG TITTIES

Literally who

My Slave

Forget Rebellion.

The best type.

Do you think you'd be able to trick Reina-chan into paizuri?

Will they ever make another season?

Soiled panties

shit girl

Hopefully.

DonĀ“t worry, not my favorite but my dick can't forget Leina and the girls.

Saber's voice

Saber's voice

Wandering warrior

Rebellion was shit, Grimoire is shit. Can't we get a new generation that doesn't suck?

==============
Queen's Blade
==============

mediafire.com/?tr5nf80wwc2azys

==============
REBELLION
==============

mediafire.com/?bnjdjqb01e2bdwv

==============
QUEEN's Blade Grimoire
==============

Zara mediafire.com/?sx6n525936602oa
Alicia mediafire.com/?usguslvdu03b4dm
Tina mediafire.com/?375smuod7fxrw91
Goldie mediafire.com/?zo69flhsagv4a9n
Gretel mediafire.com/?c65z9zs3nvbfz11
Kaguya mediafire.com/?vhqb9x1zc63yl6q
Seiten mediafire.com/?5lpl5c4emg1d53t
Despina mediafire.com/?vlt7vp7huc4dsaq
Snow White mediafire.com/?ci1rp5r88p961b0
Cindrerella mediafire.com/?d7v6o6erc2j7el2

==============
QUEEN's GATE
==============

mediafire.com/?zmofz9hamp5568m

==============
ARTBOOK
==============

Perfect Visual Artbook
mediafire.com/?3nvb6iu98cbu3ok

Rebellion Story
mediafire.com/?1v6119zvyopqpmm

Vanquished Queens
mediafire.com/?dgmy5ju2tst76jz

Vanquished Queens 2
mediafire.com/?f0fm36943bpd556

Vanquished Queens 3
mediafire.com/?tth41sgsywo5ttc

Vanquished Queens Omake
mediafire.com/?fcs3c8yrsrbhgto

QB Premium Visual artbook Shi
mediafire.com/?74i4ud479t49o3m

Queen's Blade Rebellion Premium Visual
mediafire.com/?sluf9p7e8ho52re

==============
DRAMA CD
==============
Menace
mediafire.com/?5jtie3mfycm2b2q
Tomoe
mediafire.com/?ubfkb1ve9drvu1d
Leina
mediafire.com/?xibc0i2t9smeagb

ruined hair

Incest Bait

>Phoneposters

Airi better

< Alleyne

Generic MC

They need to focus more on the story and characters and less on oversexualizing the characters. The first two seasons had the right balance of ecchi, story telling, and character development. After that, it's like they just stopped trying.

They changed staff by getting rid of the old crew that directed and did the screenwriting for it. They ended up getting that staff back for the Grimiore series, but it too late to correct their mistake on what they did with Rebellion. It literally killed the franchise.

Isn't her.

Worst design.

Does anyone have a link to a sub of Vanquished Queens 3?

Specifically, the bad end

Nice ass

I want to rape Reina so badly!!

a slut

Mary plain!

>tfw never got to see Rebellion goo dress animated

"Inferior sister"
I want to fuck Elena until she becomes straight.

What a surprisingly veiny looking lizard.

perfection incarnate

>tfw downloaded all the queen's blade series a year ago
>had to end up deleting them to clear up space on my hdd
>see this thread
>want to download them all over again
AHHHHHHHH

Who do you imagine is the naughtiest QB?

Just search "Queen's Blade bakabt" or can you not torrent?

My man. I want Elana to scratch the flesh off my back while I impregnate her.

You just posted her, doesn't get much more naughty than 'Jerk Off Mid-Fight McTentaclestits'

bakabt is actually where I got them the first time. I wasted my freeleech gigs on downloading the entire series and had to spend weeks fixing my ratio.

That's why I posted her! I imagine it's either her, Echidna, Melona, Elena or maybe the Witch.

Too bad Rebellion was so shit that we only got a single season. Barely got to see LunaLuna animated at all!

>more on the story and characters and less on oversexualizing the characters

First two seasons, specially the second one managed to do both things at the same time.

The problem with Rebellion is that both elements were completly separated, the fanservice was completly random scenes or completly unrelated stuff, while the story/character was just lines of dialogue.

In the first series the lewdness was part of the plot, Echidna is hired to humiliate Reina to see if she if she breaks and returns home, leading to a perfectly acceptable lewd scene. In Rebellion on the other hand they make a shitload of exposition about the country then on a completly unrelated note Annelote is sleeping and a random octupus out of nowhere tries to rape her.

This. Only other characters I can think of that's as beautiful as Reina is Riko from Ran->Sem.

Blonde Beauties

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

75% of the girls in QB are crazy senpai.

So Reina-chan got raped by a giant monkey?

that's so fucking hot

There's still a hard limit of crazy one can go on and Sigui is far past that limit.

Interesting.

What other girls would you say are too crazy, and what sets them apart?

Sigui burned her parents alive.

I'd say routinely burning people alive is enough to qualify for the "too crazy" category.

>Rape upon defeat/game over rape

There will never be enough

Are there any others, though?

I dunno, I guess Chuuni Aldra, Nyx and maybe Snow White are close to breaking the crazymeter limit too.

They're not crazy enough to out crazy Sigui though.

Any more like this?

Literally who?

It's from a series of spin-off art-books called Vanquished Queens and there are several more.

See:

>First two seasons, specially the second one managed to do both things at the same time
>The problem with Rebellion is that both elements were completely separated

I think that the problem with Rebellion is more profound than ecchi overload and shallow storytelling.

It seems to me that whoever was writting story for the first two seasons + those 30min OVAs was replaced by some incompetent retard.

The whole thing with Witch's curse fucked up the entire story and cast.
Every damn character became either crippled, brainwashed or completely absent so they could push their new shitty substitutes.
Rebellion should have been about fates of all heroines and some new threat/challenge after Nanael obliterated the Witch and her three "evil" stooges defected.

Also call me dense motherfucker but my personal problem with Rebellion was that I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on with Ymir all the time. For most of the show it seemed to me that she was bipolar/amnesiac. The entire doppelganger twist was complete bullshit because Melona just gave up and fucked off at the end of OVA's.

I just hope they will make 4th season with the original staff and cast somewhere in distant future.

Oh yes! I would love to be toyed with by Aldra.
Fuck Rebellion for ruining her.

Amazing.

>Rebellion should have been about the fates of all the heroines and some new threat/challenge

I believe that was the ultimate intent but Rebellion was supposed to introduce the new cast. Had Rebellion not been so bad, there would've been a second season, featuring all/most of the first series' cast.

Also I'm not sure the OVA's are even canon. I mean, certain things like Menace going to Amara are canon, but details like Airi and Melona going to Amara I'm unsure of. I only say this because Rebellion's ultimate evil was supposed to be the Witch. That's how it went in the manga and illustrated stories, which is why I doubt that the Witch getting obliterated in the OVA's is canon.

The witch never gets obliterated in the OVAs, watcha talking about?

I wouldn't say she got "obliterated" but Nanael blows up the Volcano that she's resting in near the end of episode 5, so I assumed he was referring to that.

Oh, but didn't Airi say later on that she'd just been moved? The Witch was in the process of moving from the Marshland to the Netherworld at the time, so it didn't really bug them that much if Nanael blew up their old pad.

Around the time the Witch got herself her hot new body.

Not maid

id smash

I haven't watched the OVA's in a while and that sounds reasonable so I'll assume you're correct.

The team that did the original seasons of Queen's Blade and the OVA's were replaced by completely new people.

Grimiore is the closest you will get to the original Queen's Blade because they brought back the old staff for those OVA's minus them changing the animation studio they were working in.

The Grimoire fight with Tiina vs Liliana just screamed QUALITY the entire time.

Good. She deserves it for showing off such a lewd body.

>for being such a shit MC
ftfy

>tfw no soft buddy body

God bless the artist.

I liked Annelotte more than Reina. Annelotte had more of an actual reason to be a participant, looking for her imouto who just happened to be Queen Aldra and they're both half-semen demon which rendered them very weak to possession.

Liking Annelotte makes it sad because Rebellion was so much worse than the original otherwise. The waifus were more one-note fetish material and the writing was just all-around worse. Gone were bureidos with ambitions of their own, oh no, pretty much all of them only wanted to call Annelotte onee-sama and get fingerbanged into a drooling puddle by ONEE~SAMA. Not Siggy, though, Siggy is a good nun who just wants to spread the word of kami-sama to all the infidels and heretics BY RIGHTEOUS FIRE AND BLADE.

And Rebellion was just proof that Reina winning was the worst outcome of the Queen's Blade. She left her onee-san in charge, who promptly became a completely corrupt dictator--who didn't even win the Queen's position--and now steadfastly refused to ever hand over to anyone else. (The most fucked up thing was I think she wasn't even tainted by the Witch's Curse like the other blades were...she was just a corrupt cunt.)

I think that Reina's holier than though attitude when she's the reason everything's fucked up makes her great for rape fantasies. You want her broken and accepting that she's a piece of shit. That's what makes the 3rd episode of Vanquished Queens so great.
Annelotte is a character you root for. Reina is a perfect character for a good rape.

>Reina is a perfect character for a good rape.

150% agreed! She's literally perfect for rape and humiliation!

I want to see that beautiful little baby face of hers covered in tears and cum!

Sigui was obviously ready to join Annelotte's harem at the end. And the other girls did have their own concerns but the point was to build a rebel army, not have everyone vying for control themselves. It's just that they also want the V from Annelotte and there's nothing wrong with that.

My favorite is rebellion = yuri

Risty's bitch

the biggest problem with rebellion was that they wasted too much time on annelotte's boring friends instead of setting up sexy confrontations

Cancerous whore

This show is fucking god awful.

The girls are hot though.

Rape bait

Is Leina x Risty your favourite pairing?

Dick Nipples

That's my favourite part of that flash game too.

Used Goods.

Onee chan