AOTS

Can we all agree

Nah, the official decision has already been made.

Change Flip Flappers with Haikyuu and I'll agree

no

>Flip Flappers
No
>Euphonium
No

Konosuba, Flying Witch, and New Game were great but Flip Flappers was mediocre. Haikyuu should take it spot.

>Hibikek

No.
No.
>Konosuba, Flying Witch, and New Game were great
No.

Then can you name the anime you liked this year?

No.

To be frank, this year, I enjoy the most from anime movies like Gup The Movie and Kimi no Na Wa.
Can they be considered as AOTY?

None, I don't watch anime and I came to this thread to funpost

Then my post above still stands.

Replace Bore Game with Mob and you've got a deal.

Are you me?

>Mob

Why? Mob was a decent 6/10 but New Game was a good 8/10

No, you're me.

Do you fags at least read stuff?

Looks good enough.

My personal surprise of 2016 was Bakuon though.

Replace New Game with Ange VIerge and it's deal

>Flip Flappers

Come on have you watched the last few Episodes? It fucked itself over it's 6/10 at best.

The only good ones there are Kino no Tabi, Mushishi,, and Spice and Wolf. The rest are absolute shit borefest.

Winter should be Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, otherwise this chart is okay with me.

I'd consider swapping NG for Amaama to Inazuma, but I can see that pick either way.

>Flip Flappers as AOTS

>New Game

Summer was trash but I'm pretty sure there were shows better than this.

>re; meme

I actually refuse to believe that someone who thinks new game is better than Mob exists. New Game is a fun show and has cute girls but if you seriously think that it's better than Mob you either fell for the fujo boogeyman or need to stop thinking exclusively with your dick

>Re:Zero

Jojo is AOTY. Neo-Sup Forums will never admit it because it's too popular.

>posting a meme reaction image from a show means that I liked said show
Autism.

Yeah

The anime is shit
The manga is still 10/10 but im fucking sad they ruined the best part of JoJos

Agree.

Mine is almost the same as yours.

I didn't really like it, weakest part after 1

fixed

This is the false chart. It's not correct. Don't trust this.

Fuck man 2016 has been the worst year in a long time. Winter at least had rakugo, konosuba, and drrr. Generic SoL shows win spring and summer we because the other alternatives are shit like re zero. If it wasn't for flip flappers I probably wouldn't have watched anything. I honestly regret watching hibikek

Welcome reddit.

I agree with you, Mob was AOTS tier. Until the final episodes, that is. If Mob didn't had such an anticlimax then it would have been AOTS.

First season Hibike: maybe
Second season Hibike: no fucking way

Flip Floppers is trash.

>enjoyed the trainwreck of drrr x2
>disliked flying witch and new game as they were just "generic sol shows"
>enjoyed flip floppers
Please leave this site. You must be over 18 to post here.

Another big error with this chart, 2008 belonged to CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS

Spice and Wolf was second for 2008, but any answer but Geass for that year is unacceptable.

Lets be real, pic is AOTS for spring.

This is the closest one to a real answer.

You posted the wrong one, the real decision had Shirobako at 2014 and NNB:R in 2015.

no way, Mayoiga speculah was forced and uninteresting. The only reason such an obviously mediocre show got threads at all was because there just wasn't anything else to speculate about that season.

You have excellent taste, OP.
Gotta say I enjoyed Sansha Sanyou more than Flying Witch though.

I agree with hibike being the AOTY on 2015.

but it's second season wasn't even AOTS

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

what's the spring one?

Koukaku no Pandora is the stealth AOTS, it's a work of genius

no

zero no pico

it's perfect

There weren't any good anime this year, I think we can skip the charts

flying witch was slightly better

>Flip Floppers
No.
>Hibishit
Kill yourself.

Actual AoTS here.
Mob is also AoTY.

>no re:zero

You got shit taste

>If Mob didn't had such an anticlimax
I missed the point of the story: the post.

>Luluco

>moeshit
>good
Pick one and only one.

(You)

This is the most garbage one posted in this thread, end yourself.

Says the retard that likes FF, New Game and Konosuba.

Had to revise mine a little after today.

Overall it was a decent year, Flying Witch and Amanchu in particular.

Honorable mentions to Anne Happy and Tanaka-kun.

>anyone that isn't a moefaggot is from Sup Forums

Get the fuck out.

>tfw CGDCT shit will die in your lifetime
Feels good. That shit fad lasted too long.
Thankfully our new fujoshi overlords are making it more and more irrelevant every passing year.
I look forward to the day when you subhumans will finally be laughed out of Sup Forums.

>>tfw CGDCT shit will die in your lifetime
gahaha

I disagree with your chart OP but it really looks nice. Aside from using non-bordered Times New Roman.

Smells like Sup Forums in here.

We all know what the real AOTY is

Re-0

Here's your honest-to-god AOTS list with runner-ups.
AOTY being, obviously, Rakugo.

Someone post last years

Ajin > Konosuba
Anything > Flying failure
Udon > Flip floppers

>Shirobako
Nah, it's garbage, we never agreed on this.
>NNB
Maybe.

Don't give me a reason to filter you, retarded att whore.

That's not it

I'm thinking of the one where it says "Sup Forums's official 2015 AOTY" and its filled with moe anime

Here's my shitty list:

Winter
>Rakugo
Spring
>Luluco/Tonkatsu DJ (They were both shorts, they get half an aots award each)
Summer
>Handa-kun
Fall
>Bubuki s2

>we
the council that makes the images agreed it was aoty don't bother them about it. I mean, Rakugo is my aoty but if the oficial result says it's hibike then you can't do nothing about it.

>Neo-Sup Forums
Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Forget all this my taste is better shit and post the most enjoyable of the seasonsr. it doesn't matter if it's shit what's important if you had fun.I'll start.
Mayoiga
Luluco
New game
Mprg

>disliked flying witch and new game as they were just "generic sol shows"
New game was pretty bland and the although it had a good first episode the first half of flying witch was pretty lacking as well.

Someone inform me why New Game is concidered AOTS, I dropped it the first episode.

You have a good taste.

Yea I'd say flip flappers is easily AOTS, as there really wasn't much else this season as fun, we'll animated, or with such a unique art style.

I'd even give it AOTY just because I feel like it'll go down as a sort of niche classic that goes on a lot of "must watch" recommendation lists for people. Not a 10/10 by any means as it certainly has its flaws (mostly in the realm of pacing), but a very well made and enjoyable anime.

>official chart: hipster edit edition
One of the easiest ways to spot a fake chart (other than the fact this faker couldn't even match the font properly) is a Yuasa anime. Yuasa is a pretentious hack who will never be on the official chart. is the official chart.

I'll agree with you on AOTS but Konosuba aired this year

Change KonoSuba to Durarara!! x2 Ten

No.
Yes.

Last season of Yuru Yuri was absolute ireedemeable dogshit, good list otherwise

Flip Flappers is a fucking mess. Only contenders for this season are Drifters and Sangatsu.

I like Konosuba a lot I just don't think it'll he remembered as a 'classic' by people like FliFla will be. It just lacks that uniqueness and mystique that pushes a show like FliFla over the edge.

Do people really fall for these pathetically transparent "official and objective" shitposting pics?

The Best Spring Show was not Hibike. It was Grisaia no Rakuen and come on Yuri Yuri as the best Fall Show? It was clearly One Punch Man