President Trump is butt fucking the CIA

>Plans to begin outsourcing CIA work to private firm
buzzfeed.com/aramroston/trump-administration-mulls-private-rendition

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-uk-visit-cancelled-outrage-far-right-tweets-article-1.3668804
lmgtfy.com/?q=can you explain that for me in detail?
youtu.be/Qb3rid9NvXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive you fag

>WH and CIA

So they're both making the plans. Now instead of being able to blame a single entity for all the bad shit they do they'll do all their work through thousands of obscure, untraceable shell companies.

Daily reminder that Hillary won with 4 million votes more than Drumpf, she is the real 43rd POTUS of the United STATES!!!

And Trump's visit to the UK has been cancelled.
How retarded and embarrassing is this man??
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-uk-visit-cancelled-outrage-far-right-tweets-article-1.3668804

>nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-uk-visit-cancelled-outrage-far-right-tweets-article-1.3668804
archive you fag.

Private Intelligence Agencies?

How long until pic related?

>propaganda missions
is america ever going to uncuck the west or are we fucked?

terrible idea, i have no doubt ex spooks have alrady been doing that shit though

so israel has private illegal firms running in america and we are supposed to be afraid of the counter balance?

thanks (((rosenfeld)))

Every fucking god damn time. I honestly have so much rage in my soul.

I have a feeling this is ultimately only going to benefit one particular group of people, a specific tribe you might say.

> buzzfeed
discarded

Interesting new style of slide thread. Make it seem pro-Trump, with the awkward "Trump is butt fucking...." The shills lined up to respond give it away though. 6/10
Sage.
Oh, and, sage.

This sounds the most probable.

umad?

>Privatizing the already corrupt, law breaking, rogue agency
BASED TRUMP DOES IT AGAIN!!!! MIGA XD MOSSAD IS FUCKING BASED!!!!!

110% of people in san diego county voted. compared to 60% average turnout of eligible voters

>according to 3 anonymous sources

These shill threads suck, articles without clear and defined sources are fake news. Unless they can point at a living human and say, "this is where the information came from" its fake news.

Good. I look forward to their doing the job normal people expect the CIA to do---assassinate enemies of the United States---and do it for a tiny fraction of the cost of feeding and watering swamp dwellers.

Sleep well, shills.

>Good. I look forward to their doing the job normal people expect the CIA to do---assassinate enemies of the United States---and do it for a tiny fraction of the cost of feeding and watering swamp dwellers.

>buzzfeed
lol @ people taking this seriously

udon'tunderstandthismeme?

WE CIA NIGGAS NOAW

lmgtfy.com/?q=can you explain that for me in detail?

>buzzfeed

ahahahahhahahahahahahaahhaaha ...... deepo breatho............hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pic rel

What is the point of this post?

To get you to reply, cobber.

they run cyber

>Plans to begin outsourcing CIA work to private firm

?

They've been doing that since forever though.

>Government might start doing something it's already been doing for ages thanks to fucking DRUMPF

youtu.be/Qb3rid9NvXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

I'm almost positive this is Michael Flynn's work. He had an interview on a podcast where he talks about this very shift in intelligence. Basically the private sector is faster than the bureaucracy. Also people are so vain now everyone just puts everything abou themselves out there such as information and location in real time. When you consider that what is the point of a large tax payer funded agency?

What could possibly go wrong?

I love you, user.

>Daily reminder that Hillary won with 4 million votes more than Drumpf, she is the real 43rd POTUS of the United STATES!!!
43rd?? So she beat bush 17 years ago?? Lel