We wont truly progress until this shit stops

we wont truly progress until this shit stops

(((progress)))

America is the promised land...
>degenerates have been warned

the only way to save america is to install a ruthless monarchy based in a high church sect desu senpai

Soon

Sage. Don’t respond to this thread.

>1 post by this ID

I like the way you think

embrace it desu...... or get evil like the CLINTONS/BUSH

I fucking love this leader so much.

I only wish there was civil war so that I could kill atleast 1 worthless liberal faggot in his name.

Isn't literally the only thing that makes America distinct from Canada that you guys have a massive fucking hard on for freedom and liberty?

The absolute madman. I never thought in my lifetime I would ever see a sitting president praise Christmas once again. It feels good to be alive.

That the birth of Jesus Christ is what?

Whats it like to
>not have an alpha as your leader?
>Every year watch USA teams lift the Stanley Cup?

he should have called it out as fake news

"we all know this story didnt start 2000 years ago, it started before that, from other religions, look it up, the whole thing is a shame for tax cuts and starting right now today, im enacting a bill that will cut all tax breaks from these people stealing money from those they decieved"

fuck off retard

I'm not Canadian, just staying in Canada with family for a while. Also,
Answer my fucking question. Canada stayed loyal to the monarchy, the colonies didn't. Why the fuck would you want to become Canada if it's so shit?

Did you know every year the white house lights a giant a fucking menorah for Hanukah?

When Trump creates IRL Warhammer 40K, your heresy will answer to my bolter, blasphemer.

Canada is the 30 year old still living in xer mother's basement while xer brother moved out at 18, built his own life, and is now a millionaire socialite. And xer basement has 5 spare bedrooms and they are currently housing 30 year old refugee children.

But it's ok because xer doesn't have to deal with guns and has free healthcare

IS THIS FUCKING HERETIC CLAIMING THAT JOSEPH WAS THE FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST?

I don't get how you're addressing any of my points. Why would America want to give up its uniqueness? Does it want to be annexed by Canada?
In the context of your question, does America want to move back in only to fall into the same trap as Canada?

Progress into chaos and destruction? No thanks. I'd rather conserve our traditions than let my country go to shit. You should head on over to Europe, you'll fit right in there.

why be such a baby about old stories? I thought you niggers preach tolerance of muslim shit

PRIASE THEM!! (JESUS AND TRUMP)

>merry Christmas
>not happy holidays
IMPEACH DRUMPF NAO!

thanks for the update schlomo

>we wont truly progress until this shit stops
>country is still 70% Christian
Faggoty fedora detected

>probably a good 50% of christians is hispanic or black
look where that got you

>we won't progress until everyone capitulates to islam
suck this cock that i'm sucking or you're a faggot

this country is christian
seek christ

>this country is Christian
This explains the browning multi-culturalistic traditions of the West.

>UK
>talking like an edgy rebellious teenager
>This country is christian

>we wont truly (((progress))) until this shit stops

>we wont truly regress until this shit stops