Which is the best JoJo opening and why is it Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town?

Which is the best JoJo opening and why is it Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town?

youtube.com/watch?v=0iTkoXpciao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQLDBdC5nwk
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8
youtube.com/watch?v=8pPvNqOb6RA
youtube.com/watch?v=lORcpT89t9c
youtube.com/watch?v=Et9b7LWfnxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the best op is the first one

Bloody Stream definitely.

>and why is it Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town?

Also OPOTY

Exactly.

>not great days

I was really digging Chase

That's not Chase

>liking chase
isn't there a naruto thread you should be shitposting in?

You say it like Naruto openings weren't slappers.

Bloody Stream, End of the World and Great Days are tied.

Sono Chi no Sadame.
Stand Proud.
chase.
Great Days.

Are you me?

End of the World and Sono Chi no Sadame are objectively the best

sono chi no kioku~end of THE WORLD~/great days

What are the best JoJo endings?

My favorites are Bloody Stream and Breakdown.

Chase > all

Roundabout > Last Train Home > I Want You > Oingo/Hol Horse & Boingo >Walk Like an Egyptian

>not unit great days
youtube.com/watch?v=YQLDBdC5nwk

>Tommy's SHINING JUSTICE
Every fucking time.

Fucking magic

Great Days Units > Sono Chi No Sadame = Great Days = Bloody Stream > Stand Proud > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > End of The World > chase

Last Train Home > Roundabout = I Want You > Walk like an Egyptian

Part 7 will have the best ones;
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
Bonus;
youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8

same shit poster

>Not Part 6

youtube.com/watch?v=8pPvNqOb6RA

youtube.com/watch?v=lORcpT89t9c

youtube.com/watch?v=Et9b7LWfnxQ

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIIGHERRR

Crazy Noisy>=Great Days>Bloody Stream>Stand Proud>Sono chi no Sadame>End of the World>Chase>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crazy Noisy EDM

BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN

Great Days > Sono chi no sadame > Bloody Stream > Sono chi no Kioku > CNBT > Stand Proud > Chase

man how the fuck did I not hear this before, this is what I get for never looking into the CDs

It played in the last episode nigga

>LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER

BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN