Is selective breeding something that humans should consider? A dwarf race could be very useful as miners and jockeys...

Is selective breeding something that humans should consider? A dwarf race could be very useful as miners and jockeys, for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/10291-the-genetic-key-to-human-intelligence-may-lie-in-a-fragment-called-duf1220
youtube.com/watch?v=_D1n81eOyJc
youtube.com/watch?v=fzRy-H_HIF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed OP

integers confirm LOTR is rael

>dwarf miners

request sauce dem doodling

Pretty sure dwarfs have a lot of hand and feet problems also if they get to eat they can barely move at all

>Is selective breeding something that humans should consider?

it's already happening.

Subtle social engineering, propaganda, and mind control techniques are being used to breed the goyim dumb...

To make them better slaves.

>ImplyingFarmingDwarfsIsn'tFucked

Yes, but chemical techniques have pressured populations to adapt, for example alcohol use amongst whites. It's extremely unfortunate that eugenics isn't valued more highly.

i read before that people who work in technical/specialized fields are breeding with each other more often than in the past, leading to an increase an autism. i.e. the systematizers, Mrs. Math and Mr. Math, have a kid, who is autistic, but also really good at math. maybe in the future, we will have a race of autistic mentats.

>Yes, but chemical techniques have pressured populations to adapt

natural selection doesn't make much sense when viewed through the lens of artificial selection pressures.

One COULD say, based on your logic, that communism was a type of eugenics that selected for people who are immune to starvation.

Sounds silly, doesn't it?

like human dwarfs, some mini ponies actually have a full sized horse dong

That has to be fucking scary for the mare (and to see)

It's not silly at all - look at the rates of diabetes in those countries today. such an event certainly strongly selected women for their appearances and men for their competitive abilities.

That may not be unrealistic. See the example of the gene variant DUF1220 and its alleged effect on intellect.

inverse.com/article/10291-the-genetic-key-to-human-intelligence-may-lie-in-a-fragment-called-duf1220

Fun thing: this gene lies on a particular arm of the human chromosome 21. Chrom 21 in humans is known to be unstable ... it tends to mess up when a copy is produced during cell division, either doubling or deleting whole junks of its structure. Pic related, it shows the effects of this doubling/deletion... go figure

lil horse...yuge cock?
>who knew

>eugenics isn't valued more highly

It is, just not by goys.

This is turning into /MLPol/

fucking dick i googlde that shit and all i found was a fuckin horese CHODE

>such an event certainly strongly selected women for their appearances and men for their competitive abilities.

jews do the selecting now.

The medical costs alone would rule this out as an option. Being that it's an awful mutation that causes severe problems throughout life, all forms of dwarfism make for poor employees.

If you can breed stable miniature humans like pygmies with better intelligence then you just MAY have the next slave race ready to party.

Aw I love this dude! I wanna be like you man.
Do you have any advice for someone who wants to do genetic engineering?
What fields usually do this, or lead to careers which do?

t. Biotech student

Sounds familiar

sounds familiar

but they would suck every where else. fuck em.

youtube.com/watch?v=_D1n81eOyJc

Whys it's dick nearly dragging on the ground, is it about to mount Sneezy?

The Rockafellers were neck deep in Eugenics.

>Lucky The Miracle

Mom named the horse

Depends on what you want to engineer. If you go into molecular biology for example gene "engineering" will be your bread and butter. You will clone new plasmids in bacteria (sometimes VEEERY frustrating), you will use either a viral delivery vector or CRISPR/Cas9 to edit genes in cell lines or model organisms, you may breed new strains of mutant mice etc etc.

My advice: Ask yourself if you have a high tolerance for frustration. Science is a harsh mistress and she will fuck you sideways and let you lick shit off her boots. You will have to rip all the nice and juicy secrets of life from her by force. This field of research is just very unpredictable, most of the times your precious experimental strategies will simply not work due to the complexity of the matter you are dealing with. You will have to adapt quickly, interpret contradictory data, dig into the literature like crazy (ALL the literature, not just from your speciality) in order to adapt on the run and find meaningful answers.

It does not really matter that much in what field you will start. What you will mostly learn and what is most valued by your future employers (if they are not retards) is a certain type of mindset, a way to think critically and scientifically ... as well as a firm knowledge base in standard lab routines. Most of the stuff you have never done before will be done according to a pre-existing protocol. If you are able to follow that protocol you are good. If you are able to UNDERSTAND why every single step of that protocol exists you are perfect and may modify said protocol according to your needs. If you got your wetlab work under control and are able to interpret data in a meaningful way you may be considered a decent scientist already...

Btw thx man! Have to go to work now... my PCR mutagenesis did finally work yesterday and daddy is gonna pick himself some transformed E. coli today... ;)

me on the left. also yes, human breeding should be controlled in general. it's rather pathetic that we as a civilization do not control it.

dwarfs are not human user, they are dwarfs. They should live inside the mountain where they belong. Those you see there are byttinger(changelings), that means that the dwarfs came and swapped the baby for a dwarf one. They do this, so you need to send them back into the mountain.

You can make them make impossible things for you, like swords that cut stones and shit that can fly and so, they make it of things like the breath of a fish and shit like that. Be careful around them though, they can drag you with them inside the mountain or into a stone then you will never get out again.

It even happened to a swedish king in estonia once before muh wikangz age. He tricked the king and dragged him into a stone and was never seen again. The place was since called stein(stone)

Nice fifths leg.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzRy-H_HIF8
missed it, here they are trying to get in, pushing fait a lot.

I want to get into the mountain, there it is comfy and warm

I need a fish breath sword.