I'm going to have to slave my whole life away until I'm an old man just to maintain a basic level of living

>I'm going to have to slave my whole life away until I'm an old man just to maintain a basic level of living

fuck

bidcoin

>iphones and cable is "basic"
>doesn't even grow his own food

step up nigge

>grow food
>in snowmans land
maybe he can ask his landlord if he can indoor grow.

No. Divide your time. 24 hours in a day.
8 hours of work for society
8 hours to pursue your own interest
8 hours to sleep

if the land can't support you then I guess you need to breed as fast as possible and die before the hard times. like a lemming.

Like that since the beginning.

Cavemen had to slave away daily gathering food maintaining shelter.etc

feels good being a good citizen when Trump is President. Sorry about your cuck Trudeau

>1/3 of your life slaving 1/3 of your life slaving
sounds great

>live to be 100
>33.3 years of your life is spent sleeping

No you're not. Go homestead. Get a loan, buy land, plant crops/trees, build house. Grow your own food, own your land. Past the initial investment you'll spend less than being a shekel bitch to every Jew under the sun.

>newfag who don't even know about geothermal greenhouses

Unlikely. Automation will lead to UBI, which is unfortunate. Work is the only thing that keeps people decent.

Every year your purchasing power sinks.

What do you do? I only work 12 hours a week and do fine. Personal trainer nigga

You could rob banks

>Already worked 10 hours in the last two days
>Made $90
Time to kill myself.

i shouldn't have to work to get shit:
the post

>No university degree
>No trade skill
>No capital and no drive to engage in entrepreneurship
>27 years old
How fucked am I?

>maintain a basic level of living
dumb poor fags btfo lmao

How did you get here?

>Being a debt slave so Jews can rob you blind is good
Thanks for the post boomer.
>"Back in my day I walked in, gave him a firm handshake, and the next thing I know I got you and your mom on our estate
Fucking kill yourself. The purchasing power of a dollar has dropped 2.8% since last year alone.

What do you mean user?

Teenage pop advice, this isn't really possible. Or do you count basic domestic chores and cooking part of your own time? That alone brings you down to 5-6hrs a day.

I would say the average single working person has something like 3 free hours a day.

Not to shit on your sentiment, because i agree, but lets be realistic

You are also canadian.

How do you get to age 27 without doing any of those things?

Yes it seems too little time for one who lacks discipline.

>Nobody has told him about the NEETlife

Hortfag here, yeah no he's going to starve. Learn to eat stray cats, they can be delicious with soy sauce, I've heard

Have you ever worked a job? "8 hours a day" is unrealistic and un-predictable, not even factoring in commute. Then you have shopping, basic chores such as feeding yourself, cleaning, etc. And then you have the hour in the morning BEFORE work where you eat, shower, shit, shave, dress. Plus doing bills and paper work, taking care of the little things in life, making sure you're ready for work in the morning. Your little one thirds chart isn't realistic.

You can create entrepreneurial drive. 27 is still young and you have plenty of time to become successful.

>basic level of living

So you're going to have to wander around the forest eating berries and dead animals until winter kills you. That sucks, user.

Procrastinating, struggling to find purpose, struggling to choose what education to pursue, and generally being unmotivated.

My advice to younger anons is to choose something, anything, and go with it even if you end up hating it.. Because then you end up like me that has nothing and has been living much of my 20s as a NEET as said.

>look at job posting
>be there at 8am drive through hazardous busy streets wasting money on gas and expected to work 8 fucking hours

Gotta research those neetbux fuck this

get a piece of cardboard and stand all day at a busy intersection

This. Go get the shit you want for yourself.

What i want to know is wheres the caveman?

seems thats how its always been. welcome to growing up

Never ask for permission, faggot. If necessary ask forgiveness after the fact.

youre literally me, only im 26. Ive worked for about three years in retail though. Still living at home with absolutely no drive whatsoever to make anything more of myself. Spend my sparetime playing guitar, reading and lifting.

Shut the fuck up. I grew up poor as shit, went to college, got a 6 figure job 4 months later, and now on the verge of buying a house. Get off of Sup Forums and grind your way up pussy.

you're on course to become the next hitler

kek

>Tfw Hitler only started the war so he could keep on living the NEET life.
Wagecucks are subhuman.

Record your dreams and learn how to lucid dream.

>My advice to younger anons is to choose something, anything, and go with it even if you end up hating it..

i did exactly that when i was in my late teens and early 20s.
Do you know how it all ended?
The hate grew up to such an extent that i had to quit my job (spent 10+ years working there) and instead of
>living much of my 20s as a NEET

i lived much of my 30s as a NEET

It's better to choose something right in your late 20s (something you DON'T hate) and build your career and life in your early 30s than to be in my situation. And if you spent more than 5 years without a job having higher education won't help you at all, even working experience won't do shit. Employers will throw your CV into trash the moment they'll see that 5+ years gap.

>went to college, got a 6 figure job 4 months later
>Grind your way up.
It's literally astounding how self righteous you are.