Im seeing threads pop up that W T snacks has returned

Im seeing threads pop up that W T snacks has returned.

What does this mean for 4chans future?

Im thinking this is somehow going to play a roll in the whole net neutrality issue

Other urls found in this thread:

midnightsnacks.fm/
Sup
twitter.com/MidnightSnacks/status/936431206568210432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more dead whale fucking probably

Probably making Sup Forums great again. Since the day he left, it all went to shit.

Idk remember, moot couldnt even handle our shit.

i dont think anything will change, i mean nobody even noticed his return yet... Maybe if the current Sup Forums community still knew who he was

but lets face it...he cant change shit at its current stage, i mean we have a false moot in charge

Maybe he has a plan and would strike at the right moment?

Thats just an assumption we need some sort of way to find out

I just hope it's not some autist newfag that just came around and found the flash archives, and is hyping this up.

Snacks has a radio show on Wednesdays, maybe he said something there?

>roll
off yourself

>Starting a flamewar about grammar

U off urself annon.

I saw separate threads about it so its doubtful that its just a newfag

I hope moot comes back and raeps him again.

don't trust snacks that nigger is worse than cuck moot

What makes you say that?

>snacks is back
Where is the source

midnightsnacks.fm/

Sup Forums.org/flash?file=snacks_is_back.swf

Fuck snacks

Oops, it is on Tuesdays. It's something I always wanted to listen to, but never had the time.

the fuck is this shit everyday?

Proof?

No one even remembers me. Why should snacks get glory?

Bring back your wiki

what is wt snacks?
I am new to Sup Forums.

The mod we need these days.

YES! I will be able to post CP without repercussion again.

fuck shii, and fuck mrvacbob

he was a Sup Forums mod, since the fbi took that over he hasn't had a purpose to mod for, Sup Forums could use him to counter the shill (((mods))) we have deleting/moving all the nonshill threads

well, it's Wednesday at midnight, so Tuesday night.

Actually just downloaded this week's file, it's pretty nice.

Bring Back Snacks

The chemo we deserve

>snacks returned
I really want it to be true...

Is this real life?

឴ ឴឴ ឴឴ ឴

Would snacks wipe the reddit problem off of Sup Forums? He was one of the best mods this site ever had, however his podcasts are shit.

is the ban hammer back?

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

you arent real, probably bruteforced the trip its been more than a decaxe afterall

I'm one of the only like 10 people who still tune into midnight snacks

You mean burst into tears then run away after spamming threads with CP?

Snacks would be a fucking wildcard if Sup Forums moderation

Not sure if want. He fucked a dead whale after all

It`s not snacks. It`s shareblue agents larping as such to legitimize their SJW censorship by "muh oldfaggery".

Pic related.

midnight snacks is so fucking good tho

W00T

He posted CP. Randomly banned people. Abused mod privileges. Bringing him back would be the same as saying CP is allowed. Enough people want Sup Forums gone, including the Rothschilds as announced through their propaganda rag, The Economist. We don't need to give them the ammo.
Originalfag central tonight. Still cyberstalking Cracky?
Still

>in b4 b&

Fags will never admit that rabbit chan was the superior camwhore

Net neutrality needs to be abolished. It makes distant people close, and close people distant. It is a driving force of the destruction of family as the smallest social unit, national unity and strong communities in general.

One could argue that free and unlimited acvess to the Internet allows people to fight communism through the exchange of information on jewish tricks as we do here, or to get together to a patriotic manifestation like Independence March in Poland and other ways. That is true, but no matter what we do, with their control of major media outlets and social networking sites, jews will always win. They know that free Internet also helps us, but they also know that from their point of view, the advantages of the free Internet (massive spread of propaganda, Internet addiction and the distancing of people who are naturally close to each other while at the same time making them feel that they have much in common with some nigger on the other end of the world) outweigh the disadvantages (our ability to speak freely on those few independend platforms that exist). Money, motherfuckers. Jews have it, we don't. They can pay people to spread propaganda, we can't. They can automate a lot of processes, we can't. They can spread their propaganda on the most popular platforms, and we can't, because we will be banned, our posts will be deleted and we will be sent to prison in many cases. We are bound to lose. That's why Soros shills net neutrality. He doesn't give a fuck about out freedom. He doesn't give a fuck about whites. Since we touched this subject, he doesn't give a fuck about niggers and shitskins he wants to import to our nations either. He wants to destroy nations, so he and the other jews can control the world.

Cont.

>back
Did he ever leave? I thought he hosted radio nights on /r9k/ for years. Unless he vanished sometime after like 2014 then i don't see how he's "back."

Continued.

Therefore we need to abolish net neutrality. If things go so "bad" as to make the use of Internet for entertainment and useless chit-chat purposes unaffordable for the common man, we will win. Sure, we will lose Sup Forums, YouTube, all the shit and entertainment we got on the Internet, but then we will get real life. Unable to find entertainment on the Internet, we will play outside. Unable to pursue "hobbies", we will turn to real fuckin Hobbies with capital H. We will go outside, bond with our families and nations, get healthier and wiser, and we will be free from propaganda, at least on the Internet. We will grow stronger.

That is not guaranteed though. For that to happen, the Internet must become unaffordable to a common man for the time wasting purposes. Jews can still win with net neutrality abolished, by controlling the prices and keeping them low. We must rely on ISP's greed. That's our best, and the only bet. If that doesn't happen, commies, and then jews, will eventually win and we can only delay the destruction of our civilization for one day at a time.

yeah an Sup Forums mod that has been irrevelant since 2010 is gonna save net neutrality alright

it means more snacks-tan r34

SNACKS IS BACK? PROOF? WILL WE FINALLY HAVE THE CHEMO THAT PURGES THE FILTH FROM THIS LAND? AM I DREAMING?

>W T snacks has returned
Means literally nothing and he's only here to shill Midnight Snacks or whatever other bullshit. 95% of Sup Forums doesn't know who he is, least of all Hiro.

i remember back on /r9k/ pre deletion hanging out in Spoony and Snack's music streaming threads. comfy times.

God I hope so. He is the hero Sup Forums needs.

I honestly hope he says fuck it, runs for mod and hiro let's him in, he would break the current faggot mods like the bundle of sticks they are.

You're retarded

fuck off pedo scum

WT snacks should have ended himself

Yes, she was a cute camwhore, but Cracky was the True Queen of Sup Forums. Boxy was a poor imitation.

His arms looks unhealthy

surprise surprise, pedos are also soyboys deluxe

Snake is the chemo that would purge cancer ad Sup Forums is already pedo central, my personal hope is he breaks these shitty ass SJW niggers we call mods and chases them of here.

>Im seeing threads pop up that W T snacks has returned.

Source this claim you fucking cunt.

faggot you just can't claim snacks is back with no proof.

He has cancer

Yes I know who he his, and no I'm not new.

But why the fuck would you care?

Think about it, shit like snacks and no, that sychophantic literally who idol worship was a cringey teenage phenomenon, when this place was a lot more small time.

He is irrelevant, so are most people from le epic oldfags times. Traditions are good but arrested development is not. Grow up.

The hacker known as Sup Forums

Snacks and boxxy I meant to say

boxxy was always forced newfaggotry. at that point Sup Forums was already considered lost and shit.

So true.

twitter.com/MidnightSnacks/status/936431206568210432
A whole .5ms of research

I never knew what he looked like but his Twitter apparently reveals him to be some species of humpbacked Jew

You aren't the real Shii, the real Shii quit Sup Forums and currently writes pseudo history books. His real name is Avery Morrow.

pic related, it's him

Someone post a pic of him fucking a dead humpback whale.

NN is a Yuge distraction to all of you. Lemings

Mike O is the operative screwing you all.

CBRS changes will mean the end of real competition in the future.

Keep paying attention to what you are like the CIA wants you to and you will fuck yourselves.