What is the lowest IQ ethnic group on earth?

Dinka
Sentinelese
Sudanese Baka

Who is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=7z3SsT-FW7Q

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=KYpjFObtV94
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM8G5tuHF8
space.com/37200-read-elon-musk-spacex-mars-colony-plan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably the Sentinelese

OP

Equatorial Guinea with an average IQ of 59
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Bodi Tribe

What ethnic group though?

This is the average of the whole country, not a specific ethnic group.

THICC

Pirahã

- Language does not concept of numbers higher than 'two'.
- Rely on neighboring tribes to build them stone age canoes because they can't

>"As far as the Pirahã have related to researchers, their culture is concerned solely with matters that fall within direct personal experience, and thus there is no history beyond living memory."

youtube.com/watch?v=KYpjFObtV94

these fucks are so stupid that Noam Chomsky's life work was btfo because his theory could not allow for such a retarded language to even exist.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM8G5tuHF8

>Sudanese Baka
>Baka

what the fuck. No colors, no numbers, no past or future. What a fucked up perception of the world around them

pure australoids lack a lot of cognitive ability. same with black islanders ie fiji, tonga ect ect. would need extensive research to find the winner

australoids have superhuman spatial memory and visual capability, they just have 60% of a human brain everywhere else. Plus they could count.

Piraha have no redeeming rain man abbo tricks.

unreal

>The Pirahã are supremely gifted in all the ways necessary to ensure their continued survival in the jungle: they know the usefulness and location of all important plants in their area; they understand the behavior of local animals and how to catch and avoid them; and they can walk into the jungle naked, with no tools or weapons, and walk out three days later with baskets of fruit, nuts, and small game.[3]

I can't wait till leftists flood the country with these fucks and set them up to breed like rabbits... because that's exactly what they'd do... with your money.

ez life ez climate - no need for any development

I fapped at 3.43

>They trade Brazil nuts and sex for consumables or tools, e.g. machetes, gunpowder, powdered milk, sugar, whiskey. Chastity is not a cultural value.[5]

More like the idyllic life; no hierarchy, no patriarchy, no worries. Just living in the present. Beautiful.

Ukrainians

It's the abos.

>praises cognitive disability
flag checks out

It's like how a cat thinks.

>Baka
It's right there in the name

They've got cuties in their genes too. We should leave them alone.

They look really distinct from other blacks, like seriously dark as the night and tall as hell

Yeah that one chick was pretty fine.

Australians maybe
Honestly, anytime I see the words "low iq" together I automatically think of Australians

>Sudanese Baka
It's literally in the name, OP

You could tell they've got a little bit of incest going on, but hey, that's what community is all about.

American niggers

>don't have numbers
>"they're JUST FINE without them"
>naked, no agriculture, no Sup Forums
>JUST FINE

They can see the moon and yet have no desire to reach it. They're fine as they are.

i thought abos took the crown for dumbest fucks on earth

And they say Africans are starving

always thought it was Somalians

Probably Mexicans, they're really dumb. Significantly worse than African Americans

that's an american larping as WE WUZ KANGZ

HAIL TO THE FOOD KANG

>if I do something all my life, I'll become fairly adequate at it
Amazing. I also don't tend to get lost in my home or even my home neighborhood, and know all the basic processes like how can I buy food, avoid traffic etc. The fact that they can recognize the animals they're supposed to work with isn't a
>supreme gift
it's basic experience.

left to your respective own devices, these bushman would out survive you

Either pygmies or aborigines.

Pygmies are so stupid that they’re the bigger skaves if Africa, but it might be because they’re so small and weak too

>Scientists have discovered what the average American will look like in 100 years and it's BEAUTIFUL

wouldn't know
many cultures don't even have a written language and thus can't take an iq test

Delet this right now

I watched a documentary about uncontacted Brazilian tribes and the big debate is whether these people should be contacted or remain in the jungle. The indians they were interviewing were so happy to have been contacted. One man talked about how grateful they were for medicine that stopped headaches. A woman was so happy to have flip-flops.

These people have terrible lives. They die early. They die often in childbirth. They have parasites and worms that constantly plague them. They suffer all manner of diseases that we would easily cure. They just get by with as substance farmers by growing manioc roots. A starchy root vegetable that contains very little nutrients and protein. They don't have a lot of energy and they don't venture into the jungle all that often. They sit around the fire in their camp and that is their entire life.

At this point most of the contact is initiated by the indians. They know we exist. They talk to other tribes that whose territorial borders are closer to civilization. They see things like machetes, clothing, cooking pot and guns. However, they are scared sometimes as an extension of the confrontational nature that exists between difference tribal groups and because of negative experiences with loggers working in the forests.

Many people in the West seem to think these indians live a better life, a more sustainable and ecologically friendly, and therefore superior, life. It's bullshit. It's cruel to keep them as a living historical exhibit.

This is what the jews want for all nonjews.

russians

White San Franciscans

0:51 is hot though.

kinda want to impregnate these savages so my kin will be KANGZ

so.....Bonobos?

Negritos. It's a real ethnic group google it. They migrated from Africa before the main migration period and they have been isolated for tens of thousands of years

Jelous redneck detected.

Its hartbreaking for you too se someone with more cattle. Isnt it?

Its ok Jerome. Youre still a Cowboy.

>chuj (few)
what do Pirahã mean by this?

>no past or future
sounds like the Jewish plan for whites, doesn't it?

Shh, don't take away the leftist man-child's patronizing view of the "noble savage". A feeling of moral superiority is all he has.

whoa

These chinese looking niggers.

Well I bet they still have the highest IQ of all niggers.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't remember the name of that African people group but I was told all Asian people descend from them.

kek
who are they?

Rural and suburban retards

wh*Toids are pretty fucking stupid

doesnt matter though, they'll soon be extinct lmao

Who cares! They are all niggers.

WE

>This is the ideal male body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

abo cunts

>It's cruel to keep them as a living historical exhibit.
It's cruel to thrust them into the modern world thus destroying their entire culture. You think machetes and medicine are nice? They didn't know these things existed before we arrived. These gifts are like from the biblical serpent.

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
>That's OK all newfags do that.
Try these boards... they will better suit your type of faggotry!

/bant/ - International/Random
/his/ - History & Humanities
/trv/ - Travel
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.
/3/ - 3DCG
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups
/qa/ - Question & Answer
/k/ - Weapons
/biz/ - Business & Finance
/adv/ - Advice

have you never seen star trek?

you'll violating the prime directive

>Negritos
they're mixed with asian people, the highest IQ people, so that can't be true.

The average IQ of a muslim, race aside is also a lot lower than the racial average. So I imagine it's some muslim group somewhere on the planet.

Kek "dinka" means idiot in Hungarian.

Also it is the pygmy, they have an average IQ of 54, and are one of the most peaceful people. I just hate the fucking bantu niggers who enslaved them and took them away from their jungles.

khoi san usually average around 60-65, and are just as peaceful than the aforementioned pygmies. I wager that due to the bantu expansion a lot of retarded but peaceful tribes were killed off. Those big ass niggers literally breed to breed and kill whatever they see. Stupid ass monkeys. Problem is they have a higher IQ of about 75-80 on average.

Lol @ White san franciscans.

abos

Amerimutts

Khoi san maybe?

Negritos? They made up the indigenous population of primarily southeast Asia and the Pacific islands.

>they can walk into the jungle naked, with no tools or weapons, and walk out three days later with baskets of fruit, nuts, small game, and a rash.

>What is the lowest IQ ethnic group on earth?

Neo-nazis that larp in Chinese plastic stahl helms.

Really, because it looks like they have been left to there own devices for thousands of years and they haven't passed the stone age, and we are living in a society that is getting ready to put a colony on Mars. I think we are out surviving them by a long shot you stupid faggot.

Sup Forums

>we are living in a society that is getting ready to put a colony on Mars.
What year are you posting this in?

space.com/37200-read-elon-musk-spacex-mars-colony-plan.html

abos

And the dumbest of us live in Daveron Park South Australia

People who keep doing the same stupid things over and over but expecting different results: Americans.

>(You)

The racist morons who start threads like these.

Saskatchewan indian average iq 62.

In highschool my psycology project was "are blondes really dumb?"

I printed a standard iq test and gave it to classmates under supervised conditions. What I did not tell the teacher was that I was also racial profiling the natives.

Blondes scored highest along with brown hair. Black hair scored low and we didnt have any asians in the class.

I made a separate sample and the native IQ was astonishingly low. Part of the reason may have been that approximately 50% of them had some apparent form of Foetal alcohol syndrome.

yeah what a wonderful civilization, must be great to shit in the woods, wipe your ass with your hand right before eating your meal with it, then going to the nearby dump hoping to get your 2nd rundown t-shirt all while your few children are dying from some unknown illness. Woah...

>What year are you posting this in?

20 years from any given year.

Part of the reason I believe they may have scored so low was the small sample size of about 8 students and also their "gangsta" attitudes.

It HAS to be the Baka. Their name even means "idiot".

DAS RITE WHYTE BOIIIIII
WE WUZ CRACKAZZZ
100 PUHCENT

American Interventionism: The Post