Altright you Nazi larping satirical fagbois...

Altright you Nazi larping satirical fagbois... I have real experience with psychedelics and I'm not some pussy ass brainwashed fuck who thinks all we need is love. I'm currently setting my life up to be a force of good in this world. I believe in the tao and Jesus Christ. AMA

are you a fan of shinto buddist monks?

no Buddhists are fucking cucks because they accept life as suffering. Basically obsessed with suffering like some teenage girls who cut themselves. fuck off leaf

Lose the eastern shit. Your half right.

thats not what they think at all. they think all emotions are natural and you need to learn how to cope with them.

You sound like a retarded faggot and should kill yourself. The next time you're injecting mushrooms I hope you overdose and perish you degenerate.

Also, learn how to quote you insufferable newfag.

Either way its horseshit and not worth a second thought. Believers in Christ who have actually had an experience kniw whats going on here. Indians are pagan. Buddhists and all other easter crap worship probability. Muslims worship the devil. Athiests worship science. And Muslims worship the devil. Satanists of all these are second most correct at least they know who the devil is and that he is real.

I am only concerned with the present moment. The tao is all you need to understand to move forward. The world is absolutely fucked and the yin yang is all out of wack. Christ is the force of good that manifested to return balance to the universe. I literally don't give a fuck about emotions lmao are you a faggot

A boomer trip will confirm the truths of the Bible, this combinstion is the only red pill on the planet.

I'm drunk you pirate fuck. I bet you wish you weren't such a pussy whose afraid of a damn fungus. Shit isn't enlightening but it sure is eye opening to how fucking nuts life is

>lmao

You are the faggot m8

Christ was God in the flesh.

Yeah man I'm def a fag says the dude who feels the need to respond to an anonymous drunk dude at 2 AM lmao

Your cool and smart probably smartest man in your village

Also makers mark is a half ass whiskey... treat yo self

the whiskey jew has you by the balls.... I only drink PBR that pic was just in my folder

Thanks, knowing the truth is lonely though.

Are we all connected and does that include niggers and Tapirs and finches and stuff?

No. We are fractal vibrations of individuality

We are all one, shrooms will make you realize this having read anything religious or not. Jesus talked about it over and over again in the bible. We all came from the same place and act out our lives in this matrix which is Gods masterpiece. Free will is the only novel thing here.

This is why intention is all that matters. Free will is an illusion

You're a fucking moron. Suffering is the only way to get anywhere ever. Suffering is like putting a down payment on happiness.

>christian
>drunk

I will pray for you OP

Nope buddhist are pussys. Being alive is fucking insane and absurdism can carry you much further

I am a sinner but at least I'm honest you self righteous pussy

this thread started retarded and just got more retarded, im talking to you pink burger

>understands the dao, but not politics
go back to your books leave the changes to us
>buddhism is for pussies
t. someone offended enough to complain about it

>alcohol
absolute degeneracy.
>drugs that aren't pervitin
unadulterated degeneracy
>tao and jesus christ
congrats, anyone can see this. ur great insights are basic facts and nothing special. u r stoopid.

lol@ me commenting at me

Belief that Christ is God is the only prerequisite for heaven

lol@ you all who chill here all day and pretend to know anything about life tho

tru. lets have a sleepover when we get there

U nigger kike. We have reached beyond all of your drug-induced "insights" via intensive rational thought ... unlike u cheating lazy sloppy drug addicts.

A long trip from home requires a great return. I will balance out when its all said and done aka St. Augustine faggot

St. Augustine lived in a real-life apocalyptic scenario where the Roman society totally collapsed into war, destitution, foreign invasions, general collapse of religion/intellectual activity, etc.
Why are you comparing your degenerate self-aware addictions (it would be another thing altogether if you were simply unaware of it) to him?

Like you know what its like to be swimming in the ocean during an eclipse on two tabs of acid

Not exactly. But I have spoken to degenerates like you and I have experienced everything they described and more .. including sheer intensity of feeling and visual wonder, through spontaneous meditative moods that I enter into at will.

love the sinner hate the sin

I think he was just trying to state that works good or bad, sins, dont prevent you from heaven. Lack of belief in Christ does.

This requires an incorrect understanding of sin. In fact, the sin is always the sinner, not the sin itself. The sinner is being imperfect, out of weakness.

Dude stop being self righteous lol that is literally the biggest trap (besides ur dad)

He was trying to salvage a workable and stable society out of the wreckage of rome. And he was trying to convince Roman citizens to become Christians even though it was a lol-tier beta religion for slaves and women.

Go to bed TO

well thanks for being better than me. maybe you can throw a word in for me to the big guy upstairs while I tag team ur mom with satan

Lurk moar newfag

k fag

where can i get some DMT?

See how far that last part gets you on your death bed... Perhaps your faith is in the dalai lama

dude You are actually a pussy Augustine was a fucking bro

Psychedelics give you access to your innate knowledge on how things “really are”. That being said, you are reading too deeply into your trips if you think you are seeing the “God” in our sense, rather than the “god” or creator that is nameless and timeless. the thing that Is.

Why do you think God came to you because of psychedelics?

And why do you believe in being a force of good? What is good? A seasoned tripper would know that ultimately everything is relative and the only value anything or any action has is what people as a whole decide to give it.

This is shallow, with an Athiest lean.

I don't think god came to me through drugs but I do think it was part of the process. I became aware of myself through psychedelics and from that realization I began to question being in and of itself which led me to entertain the idea of god. I nearly drowned last summer when I was working as a raft guide and my head went to a weird space. Instead of being afraid I was happy to have had the opportunity to experience whatever it is that this really is. I believe that true self awareness is a hard load to bare. I am currently on track to graduate soon (I'm 22) and plan to dedicate my life to setting everything I can into a more proper mode of being. I am dumb and ignorant but I want to be a force of good because I can justify my own existence to myself. I am not concerned with what other people think desu I really only want to live a life that I can die happily with whenever that is.

desu reading is for larping fags

STOP SAYING THAT YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RETARD Buddhism is fucking 10 times better than your kikestianity that MURDERED pagans you fucking dipshit BUDDHISTS ARE ALSO FUCKING SAVING THEIR COUNTRIES WHILE CHRISTIANS KEEP IMPROVING FILTH are you fucking retarded I bet you don't even know about Buddhism it's one of the best religions on the planet and it isn't even a religion it's more of a life style IDIOT

christkikes are also pacifist fucks

Buddhists are literally on satans cock

Best thing one can do is deny the ego, the ego is the enemy. If you can overcome it you will reach a state of being in the exact moment that you are in. Selflessness will become second nature and fear will not exist.

says Sup Forums cuck number 100000000000000

you wouldn't be posting a bottle of alcohol if you had real experience with psychedelics.

the act of denying self is egotistical as fuck desu

fuck you dumb pacifist fucktard christkike fuck at least Buddhists are way more smarter then you'll ever be dipshit and apparently knowledge is now satanic you fucking idiot

Your an idiot. Age? Race? please.

what do you mean by this?

One time I did so much acid that I just laid really still and ended up in part three of 2001 (before I saw the movie). I would occasionally realize I was some sort of sweating primate laying on a mattress before taking off to wherever I was. When I finally regained my body my arms had fallen asleep so it felt like a hose unrolling when I stretched them out and then I watched fox news and wondered if I would ever be able to function again.

he means he thinks that reading is a substitute for real experience

stfu that never happened if you posted an image of a bottle of alcohol on the infamous fourchan nazi board without any implication that you advocate drinking alcohol or partake in alcoholic consumption yourself you lying faggot
and besides, everybody knows that the REAL psychedelic experience is going on an ayahusca getaways trip like the ones you see advertised on facebook you absolute FAKER

you could just take my word like a fucking man and learn something from the mistakes I made damaging my fucking brain

False. I learned that values are independent of what people decide to give them. They are what they are and we are all interpreting it from our flawed interpretations.

you could learn how to spot barely veiled sarcasm on this retarded website and not prove you're brain damaged
i drank like a fish whenever i would trip, and i would always trip hard, only posers think psychs and alcohol are incompatible, and only pathetic losers pose as experienced drug abusers

just cause we can't objectively understand universal truth with our ape brains doesn't mean you get to write it off faggot

#gotchafaggot

yes it does, he can write off whatever he wants to, what kind of reply is that?

Yeah, well, sad for you.
All people i met that used pychedelics told me the same stuff. "Wow it expends your vision " "you should try, it will help you understand things in a different way" etc.
All i saw is that they werent the same people anymore, were clearly brain damaged and lost a part of their soul.

I can see some truth to that. “The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.” - Joseph Campbell

I'm not a mystic by any means by the way. I just refuse to drown

Shrooms is the only thing anyone should touch. Studies have shown it actually regrows brain cells in mice. It also matters how intelligent you are in general/how aware you are. Dumb people don't seem to have the same level of realizations. Maybe its thuer attitude towards it.

>Jesus Christ.

>32 posts by this ID
But my art thread gets taken down. Alright.

The abyss is all encompassing
Wherein dark things bare witness to the light and begin a dance
Of how a shadow functions within a day
And the sun kissing the moon goodbye after night begins to dawn... the stars forever there though washed away by atmosphere
Where is this abyss? What is the aether then if roots can grow trees from the dirt?
Mysterious and futile are these seeking ambitions which to roosters crow and cardinals sing.
Which man hope for joy to bring, Mysterious and futile these seeking things
thus can an eye actually bare witness to the depths of the darkness for it does when even candle lit... why was nothing once there for something to replace that absence?
Can an eye actually bear absolute witness to itself then?
Is the light of the world a needed tool for complete recognition of two eyes? Why even shine in the first place if darkness once existed, which was nothingness? Or is the light of the spirt a needed tool for absolute recognition of two eyes? Thus it shines through the darkness which was nothingness to become something to then understand the absence that is the abyss, beyond the aether whereinhere stars gleam.
Which man hope for joy to bring, Mysterious and futile These thinking things!

>Suburban kid takes psychedelic drugs
>Goes manic and becomes religious

Many such cases!

If you ingest these to get high your a degenerate faggot and deserve a trip to hell and back.

DTL is mainstream thrash now.

I'm currently setting my life up to be a force of good in this world.

Most of the people I hear this from are setting their life up to get high all day and have 'deep' thoughts they can't actually remember or express. Navel gazing enthusiast.

no. athiests don't worship science they worship scientology. or religion. just their all religion, and thats it