#KatesWall is the hot new ticket

#KatesWall is the hot new ticket.

>The Law failed Kate, but The Wall won’t.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTgXV__ZbVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this and should I care

You must live under a rock user.

See this thread

there are 8 prototypes

Kate's dead. Just another dead white girl.

The only reason you care is because a Mexican was involved. Where were your battle cries and halfbaked twitter campaigns after Las Vegas? Texas?

Let's not post the hashtag here on Sup Forums, or it'll be traced back to us.

Weaponized autism

Fuck kate and fuck white people. Make america mexico again

#KatesWall

Who the fuck cares dude

Ah nevermind I know now.
Forgive me for dropping out of the loop for a few hours.

Stefan - "What Pisses Me Off About The Kate Steinle Murder Acquittal"

youtube.com/watch?v=kTgXV__ZbVE

What's your point? This is to agitate normies, nobody expects anyone here to care about some dead roastie.

Also, an user from the last thread suggested that every victim of a killing by an illegalimmigrant should have their name on the wall. I think it's a brilliant idea.

Lol what countries flag is this? I know it's black people because of the hilarious colors, but where is it?

This leftist cuck was in the last thread. Just ignore him.

It's the BLM meme flag

its a BLM meme flag.

WHO WAS THE REAL JURY????

It's hard to be a cuck when I trade shitposts in Sup Forums with the white girl I've "culturally enriched"

Oh, so it's not a black people thing then? My bad it's a white liberal thing, I forgot that they don't care about dead white women either.

I vote for 2 or 3 from the bottom row, let's the Mexicans see what they can't have

Just use #calexit instead, get these assholes out

#2 is T H I C C
#4 is S L E E K

It's basically guaranteed to be one like that. Border patrol needs to see through it. Water needs to flow though it. Etc.

The Twitter pic is perfect though.

DOX THE JURY
>DOX THE JURY
DOX THE JURY
>DOX THE JURY

Good on you friend.
Go get laid.
We are fighting a culture war here.

LADDERS > WALLS
TUNNELS > WALLS
HAMMERS > WALLS
ETC

Bump.

Not walls with underground sensors, cameras, and drones.

TRUMP WALL = MASSIVE RETARDED WASTE OF MONEY

BUILD WALL! SOY POO POO!

IN THAT CASE JUST BUILD A FENCE, IT WOULD BE AS EFFICIENT AND A LOT CHEAPER

This
the wall is a waste my fellow pedes. We need to let the based beaners in.

WHO WAS ON THE JURY?
>WHO WAS ON THE JURY?
WHO WAS ON THE JURY?
>WHO WAS ON THE JURY?
WHO WAS ON THE JURY?
>WHO WAS ON THE JURY?

>t.

Its easier for future leftist presidents to take down a fence than it is for them to take down a wall.

The prototypes are just the first phase. Second phase is turning the miles and miles of walks into the worlds biggest solar farm. Providing so much power it pays for itself. O top of that powering advanced surveillance and motion monitoring equipment. With the hiring of several thousand more border agents, and the techs needed to maintain the solar farm it will be the 8th wonder of the world and a shining example for all of Europe to build as many giant walls between them and the migrant loving Merkel.

>Cheap
AMERICA DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE WORD COST EFFECTIVE PEASANT

Is there a way to make the wall emit the scent of freshly fried McDonald’s French fries?
Just to make the fleeing beans feel worse.

But she wasn't murdered; the undocumented citizen was found innocent

A THOUSANDS MILES LONG IS USELESS WITHOUT SURVEILLANCE POSTS EVERY FEW MILES. WHY DO YOU THINK HAT THE CHINESE WALL WORKED?

DOX THE JURY

>metal hammers don’t melt steel walls

A CONTINENTAL ETHNIC CLEANSING WOULD BE A BILLION TIMES CHEAPER FOR GENERATIONS AHEAD BUT ALAS WE ARE KEKED

cucc'd I mean

The great wall of China was a massive failure.

So she tripped and fell on a bullet fired from a gun he was holding and admitted to it. But I mean what are facts..... Am I right or am I right!?!?!?!?

It was simple misadventure. Why not arrest a hurricane or tornado?

LOL I THOUGHT IT WORKED FOR A WHILE

Some notable people to meme this to.

Mark Dice
James Allsup
Ann Coulter
Fox News
OAN
Gab.AI

If we could get some of them including James Woods to retweet it. It would help bring a cause to light.

THE WALL IS NOT ENOUGH

LITERALLY FUCKING START KILLING THEM IN THE STREETS

IT'S GONE TOO FUCKING FAR

Cernovich
Trump Jr

FOR GOOD OR BAD, GENOCIDE IS NOT WELL ACCEPTED AS IN THE PAST

Those as well. Cernovich is a Jew though. Joseph Watson would be good as well. There are still people to try and contact with a photo and simple memes for the wall.

BULLETS > PEOPLE

You checky bastard trying to rustle my jimmies. Next time the name a hurricane Jose, or Lupe. I will be there to do just that.

I agree desu

Thats a big fence.

nice fence

Fuck off faggot

Sup Forums isn’t your sekret club

fed?

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

From the thumbnail the little patches of grass look like people so it really throws the scale for a loop

Tell the people that lived in East Berlin that.

That tripped me out wtf

I've been busy on Twitter

Top right and bottom right.

Support this annon in getting Kate's wall set in stone also I love a helping hand... I have wankers cramp...

Just put it on my GAB account, it's blowing up!

You'd need guards across the entire length, otherwise it will just be cut or tunneled under

Not of you put motion sensativ mines made for tunnel busting, think o one looking like an upside down German at-p mine with longer prongs that go a few feet down, and if you dig down under it, blamo your either buried or paste

fresh meme imbound

How is it even possible for the bottom reply to be so poorly done?

>Kekistan
>69
>name the wall after the wall
>what is "but the wall won't" even in response to?

I've been spamming like hell.. comrades I need your help in escalating this Kate's wall hashtag to the level of urgency

I'm doing my part kek

Well Damm a typo.... Oh well

Soon my precious wall soon

I think my images were too big. Here is a more twitter in stream friendly pick

Thx annon, it was a lil aqward but now this will help

>white girl in SF
Kate was probably a libshit. Even in the afterlife she's probably an apologist for illegals.

Her opinions don't matter now. Only our narrative

Don't fuck with Kate chan

Close kek thx though

I'm tweeting red pills to my followers in hopes we can spread the Kate hashtag

What we really need is a moat and a breeding population of nile crocodiles imported from africa

No, even better a moatfull of rabit-ebola infected illegal aliens that are also full of aids and hepatitis c

Gun>Mexican't

I keep spamming these on the president but he probably won't notice with all the cunt fags trying to say he should quit...cumts also I've been busy

>some faggot will number then
>he will also make "CHOOSE YOUR WALLFU" threads on Sup Forums

Great.

Time to shower you dirty bastard

I can't wait to annex your shit country and harvest your blood for our pancakes

what if we created a ten foot wide african ethnostate on the border between the US and Mexico?