What the fuck do you do if your kid is retarded...

What the fuck do you do if your kid is retarded? Can they be euthanized or is there institutions you can place them in and just forget about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it caused by a bioweapon?

precursor to zika?

We just send them to Sweden so they don't feel out of place

Drive miles outside of town and let them out of the car to be free.

He's not retarded, he's a finn

You can abort even healthy kids in the womb.

That's true. However in cases like autism the symptoms doesn't show until the kid is 2-3 years old. It can forget all its vocabulary in a matter of weeks and live out its life as a totally invalid retard. And it's next to impossible to predict the symptoms

Sure. My grandmother did that to my aunt. She was, apperently, 'CP',and in those days it was the loonie-bin or a gentle nod in the head with a shovel.

Don't have children with a woman over 30 then?

surley you cant do this anymore

the circus still buys them if I'm not mistaken

Shut up Virgin u be lucky to get a fat dindu. Women don't like that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

imagine bringing this into the world

If it's defective in the womb and she refuses to spare its life. Walk out on her then and there.

If kid gets serious autism or something and is too much for you. Walk out on them both.

Who cares what anyone else thinks about you.

Depends if they know your name yet

>tfw he called me achmed on Sup Forums

I dunno ask your parents?

Mongoloids you have been informed for years now though before the abortion deadline is over, that is if the baby has that, then you abort it.

You euthanize them before they're born

Gorbonic sacrifice

nice

Frontal lobotomy

All children should be left in the woods. The weak and retarded die and those that survive can only return when they bring back a wolves head.

You nurture them, and raise them as you would any other child. Then you allow them to become democrats and support pro-choice so that they happily and willingly abort any further shitting in the gene pool. The shit sorts itself out in the end.

>All children should be left in the woods. The weak and retarded die and those that survive can only return when they bring back a wolves head.

good goy.

The only two valid responses here.

>is there institutions
You mean like Sup Forums ?