My dog does not respect me

How do I show her I am the alpha? When I tried to get up next to her she basically threatened me not to move by Growling. And no she is not a pittbull.

Crap, I meant to post this on /an/

Oh well, let's see what you guys think.

Let her growl you pussy

Finger her.

watch caesar milan. that neck nip thing works great. and posture. good luck if u have a Dalmatian they are dicks

Your own fault for bringing a bitch home. Throw her out and get yourself a real dog.

>Caesar Milan

That shit is borderline animal abuse. I hope one day a nigger dog reks him

you have to show her dat you are de pack leedar be domunant

this is easy
>You must dominate the dog
doesn't matter over what, you must dominate, do not give in, dominate. Take her bone for instance or take something she think is hers then when she starts
>NO! THAT'S MY BONE
>Lay down
Groooowl
>I SAID LAY DOWN
groo
>Lay the fuck down
grr
>NO lay down

then press her body if she doesn't listen at start
repeat and repeat, at any time she growls or whatever do this.

Is hard to write but you must just keep doing it so she understands you are the alphadog, it's all there is to it. She is pushing it and tries to dominate you and you are letting her do it, this is why you are having this problem, it is always this.

My current dog was really a handfull to, but she knows very well who is the boss now and she is very obedient, she also does the roman salute when she is about to get a threat

it's hard to type and explain, you must just dominate. You don't need to yell, just be consiten and dominate

stop trying to fuck your dog weirdo, only girls can fuck dogs

he works with dogs that have serious behavioral problems, people like that in real life don't get their shit together unless you're tough with them either.

I would have punched that bitch in the fuxking face.

And Canadians.

Start inviting over a lot of hungry Chinese people. The dog will respond to how it is looked at as prey/food by them, and realize you are the only thing stopping it from being chow mein.

german commands always work with dogs
like speaking spanish to a horse
or italian with females
or french at a gay club

just get yourself a dictionary and search out the most useful

Animals especially dogs have very good measures of character. If a dog doesn't respect you as the alpha, that speaks volumes about you. Or you could just be a natural beta cuck.

pee on your dog. show dominance

If you're really courageously committed to change you have to start by taking out your penis.

Feed it some soy, and watch it recoil.

Kek
Have a snow cone on me

Jeezes, dogs don't learn on how impacful an experience is, but how many times it's repeated.

They only way to teach a dog is repitition, which means, kick it once does not help, kicking it many times is way worse.

>When I tried to get up next to her she basically threatened me not to move by Growling
The second a dog threatens you beat the piss
out of it with rolled up magazine or newspaper.

not a good idea

As with all dogs, there are 3 scenarios:

1. How old is the dog? If it is a young dog, go to dog school.

2. If the dog is older, it is much harder to get your dog to behave, because you already fucked up her education and now she is an adult and doesn't believe in learning any more.

3. The dog was in dog school, learned the right things, but is now acting up. You have to go back to dog school, so she understands she is a poorly dog and not a great humanoid.

So more information is required. Also, all dogs should walk next to you, but even better slightly behind you, so her head should be where your legs are when walking.

RAPE THE BITCH

Easy now. You have to ask her for consent first.

*tsst* your *tsst* poorly *tsst* trained *tsst* dog *tsst* will kill some kid, faggot. *tsst*

UNDERRATED

>she
ha, pussy

who said germans have no sense of humor?

This