Black guys attempt to emulate die Über-Rasse

youtu.be/YyccNRucL5k

Black guy gets surgery to get cool blue eyes.

On the Bright Ocular channel, you can watch videos full of self-hating blacks who cannot deny the superior beauty of the Aryan Nordics.

While watching it, even made me wish that my eyes could be lighter.

>visits Africa on a virtue-signalling crusade to help da lil starving niggas
>tribal niggers hit him with aa cinder block and then has a gasoline-soaked tire lit around his neck for being a demon

they soak the tires? thought the tires were already flammable by themselves.

but yeah, they'd be freaked

though I doubt they'd have any tires lying around in their straw huts lol

>they soak the tires? thought the tires were already flammable by themselves.

I'mma take off sage and give you a bump now just because I hope I wake up to another thread full of burning nigger videos.

Still not white. His kids will have dark and and every generation after them as well. Stop larping as a halfbreed. Be proud of your mud huts, and peanut butter.

he's whiter than any medshit now

My sisters back in Greece have red hair white skin and blue eyes and they are whiter than any Scandinavia. Take your mudblood bullshit somewhere else.

Another bl*ck dog just trying imitate the GODLY ARYAN PHYSIQUE
The Germanic man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his swarthy white skin. This white skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the blizzard winds of Evropa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The snow skin reminds us of our cold, deep war-like, desires that emerge from our tribal subconscious past.
The Germanic man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His intellect strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Germanic penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Germanic man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Aryan seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the white man impregnates.
In total, the Germanic man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the Germanic man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Too bad he'll never fix his skin colour, skull shape, and cognitive capabilities.

>even made me wish that my eyes could be lighter
You will come to hate yourself soon. You will go to the trans-humanism center next to Planned Parenthood and have a computer put in your head and all the robotic accouterments one could possibly want. Mark Zuckerberg will open his willing ass to your advances and you shall live as a god!

>He is then covered by his swarthy white skin.

Wth is swarthy white skin?

But yeah, whites should stop tanning so much. Waste of time.

Dude this sounds like some gay fanfic. No homo.

> fix his... cognitive capabilities.

Elon Musk would try that shit kekek

What is the best variation of blue eyes?

>eye color surgery

just wear some circle lenses dipshit it costs me 25 bucks for a year long pair.

Lol you can literally change your color of skin, eyes, and hair nowadays. I can go from black to white and white to black back to back.
>Retarded humans

dude,thats fucking spoopy

Nice try Zuckerberg. We know what you are

kek

that's pretty gay