#kateswall

Continueation of the name the wall
So far we must work together to get that wall named Katie's wall!!!
The battle continues

I'm still going annons

The suspect was found not guilty by a jury after a trial which included evidence to prove his innocence. Not sure what the fuck your idea would accomplish other than making America look even more stupid than it already does.

Bump.

Bump

You guys know she visits Sup Forums right?

I'm fucking done with Sup Forums if we sit on our asses on this.

If I get her to share that I'm gonna kek so hard my uniform falls off

The wall is never getting built and trump will be impeached/resign within in a year.

Fucking republicans can't even pass a tax cut and these morons think they can build a thousand mile wall while half the country's infrastructure is complete garbage.

The Wall will get built, and Sanctuary Cities will be ended. I would have said maybe before today, but now it is definitive. These libtards just signed their own death warrant and gave Trump a nuclear weapon.

I'd agree but it seems we've been doing well, make a Twitter account, it's so fucking easy and just spam that #kateswall to any one important that will influence the president or the masses

Do your part and share this

Fuck off, shill. How about honoring a simple detainer from a LEA? That could have "provented" this.

Do your part if we pull of naming the wall, it will be the biggest thing Sup Forums has ever done an the best positive raid on the biggest influential person in the world

amerimutt judiciary system is cucked beyond repair. an illegal spic is given more importance than your own citizen. the society which can't protect its own people has no future. Americunts are losers and laughing stock for whole world

I'm smelling a Communist, time for ze gas

I've been tweet in like a mother fucker

Kate's LaWall.

2020 desu, You should be afraid. we're gonna eat you

I've been busy

When there is no justice vigilantism will happen, I wouldn't blame her family for dinner the dirty Mexican in.

Prove innocence? How did stepping on his gun make it go off? Why did he have the gun out?

God bless Kate's Wall

The amount of Jewish shilling here is to damn high.

I'm going to repost what I posted in another thread: if anyone has some firearms and wants to kill niggers, please move to California and fire at will

At first he said he was shooting at animals but then changed his mind. He found it in a shirt, it went off when he removed it.

Changed his story so many times he full of shit, why'd he even pull it out ? Something bad will happen to him I think.

He'll be deported quietly, come back, and kill again. He's been deported multiple times.

>it went off
How is this allowed?

Oh, and his story about finding the gun in a shirt is obviously bullshit. He stole it. It was a stolen gun.

Can we start deporting out Mexicans to Canadia?

this whole thing is wrong. An innocent girl dead because a sanctuary city refused to deport an illegal immigrant who was a violent felon.
Fucking bullshit, this shit should never happen.

At this point the wall is merciful.

>pol suddenly defends a jew.

What went so horribly wrong???

literally the only reason he went free is because the prosecution charged him with murder instead of felony-murder. good luck establishing intent in a homicide trial when it was a ricochet that killed her. the prosecution is as fucking stupid as traygone's prosecution team. involuntary manslaughter wouldn't even apply to him because he was committing a crime that is inherently dangerous.

felony-murder is the only way you can convict someone of murder without malice aforethought in california

this was literally the only correct decision for that jury

You believe a ricochet killed her?

well im going by the evidence presented to the jury

I haven't read anything to suggest it wasn't a ricochet.

The BLM ranger should be charged for losing his firearm.

You're the only one smart enough to recognize that. Exactly right.