Anons. You ever think about just building a bunker and waiting out this shitty period in time?

Anons. You ever think about just building a bunker and waiting out this shitty period in time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I could do that but I didn't choose to live in this moment so I'm forced to no matter what. I only get one life so I'm forced to live it out now or never and it fucking sucks.

yeah

No bc I'm not a cowardly faggot like you.

>I didn't choose to live in this moment
that's where you're wrong kiddo

The rich already are. It’s a well know secret that when shit hit the fan the ultra wealthy have security teams and egress points for fast extraction for them their families and security to one of many bunker facilities around the US. They know they will be the first targeted for retribution for destroying the world. That’s why when we go all Mad Max. They will be sipping champagne watching the world burn laughing the whole time.

>Pic related is a real bunker. Already sold out and they are building more since such high demand.

No, but I have considered to build one. Bunkers are cozy as fuck. Some kinda ship engine mechanic sailing at the Arctic Ocean would be great too or a small cottage middle of a deep forest.

You live in the easiest best most comfy superior place on the planet, gtfo of this thread you braggart.

switzerland is basically a bunker, you dont get to comment here nigger

But how could you not? You can ignore your stupid peers and their stupid parents. You can do whatever you want and live for now. These times suck so I decided to spend the time doing whatever I want. I'm also going to live for myself later.

Checked.

Seems like old missile bunkers are frequently used for the luxury stuff.

start lifting, faggots

no fuckers its opportunity time

Be a shame if you can't open them fancy bunker doors

>melt/weld bunker doors shut
>look for air pipes and shove oil potatoes

Loot the world accordingly

no.
i have however bought property up in the mountains, but as long as this timeline keeps delivering i don't intend to move up there

Why is it shitty?

You can actually buy a silo bunker in Pennsylvania last time I checked for 195,000 US

nope.. bought a motorcycle and going to ride a wheelie into the apocalypse.

Where do you think I'm posting from.

be a real shame if someone just used a dozer and buried the entrance in dirt after they go inside.

fuck bro. can i come up there and help build some cabins? good with my hands.

>Anons. You ever think about just building a bunker and waiting out this shitty period in time?

I wonder how susceptible these bunkers would be to thermite....?

No, think in terms of ventilation

>No, think in terms of ventilation
pump a few gallons of fuel into the vents and laugh

Fear was always used:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

LARPing in the woods is the ultimate redpill