There's a faggot talking about gender in my class right now

Give me some redpills on gender and feminism Sup Forums. How's a man supposed to act? What about a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/24/gender-toys-children-toy-preferences-hormones_n_1827727.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats he saying exactly? is he social constructivist?

He's saying things like commercials are ruining the way kids are seeing gender - like how princess things shouldnt only be for girls and guns and cars and shit shouldnt only be for guys. We just started, so hes just getting warmed up

>class

It's the middle of the night

Ask them to define equality and the connection to gender.

>what are timezones
Typical leaf

It's 9:34 am here

Might wanna add the fact that he's comparing his points with Harry Potter. How the girls always "cry" things out and all the guys say things "firmly" and are "always right"

that's only for daylight savings time

The earth is flat, kraut faggot.

Timezones dont exist.

Take his lunch money.

wasnt that shit written by a woman?

lmao what a fucking fag, what the hell kinda class is this? I thought you guys werent as cucked.

He's talking about how Hermione is the great strong womyn character and the best one in the series, and that its stupid that shes sent out to cry because "thats what women do"

Yes
This is the most cucked university in the world. You have no idea how many beta faggots live in this little town.

Just tell him there are only 2 genders and that the push for kids to be perverts is what needs to stop. Kids don't think about sex until puberty unless they are molested, and that is how kids turn gay. When he wigs out, just ask him if he was molested.

Say that hp is not real life and that he should stop using (((pop culture))) as political arguments

If gender is a social construct, equality is also a social construct. Fantasy books don't portray reality.

its 4am
what fucking class is this

Why do they always talk about harry potter and star wars?

lmao will do if I get the chance. Right now he's talking about Harry Potter and the fact that the women always need help in the books.

You know, this might turn out to be a delightful redpill class.

wow
while i get ready for sleep, Krauts are just waking up to build cars for american niggers to lease

what a world we live in

Dropping random shit

Tell him that boys and girls will follow gender stereotypes despite any efforts you can make and tell him that he would know that if hadn't thrown his life away to homosexuality and raised children with a wife instead.

call him a fag

This

Come up with Biology science, don't compare humans to humans compare it with nature and what is natural
Man comes from wow right ?
In animals you see the male being the strong and that's just the way nature is

Faggotry is not natural and an mental illness they would cease to exist in a world where the weak fears the strong

Here's a good link and it's from a study they covered in Huffington Post ((far left shit rag), it talks about the biological determinism of gender (the opposite of a social constructivist SJW view point):
huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/24/gender-toys-children-toy-preferences-hormones_n_1827727.html

You could also ask him why women, if they are so strong, always need the assistance of the government to achieve sth (they pay less taxe, yet receive way more welfare spending than men, quotas,...).

>that's why you have malaria and I have pizza

Ape*

This is honestly my pride and soul. I don't think I will ever write a better redpill given Sup Forums word limits.

Here is some twitter bullshit.

This will trigger the fuck out of people, though I can't claim 100% of the credit. I started it, others added, and then I edited.

More twitter bullshit

Ask him if he believes in sexual dimorphism
Then explain to him the basics of hormones - the difference between testosterone and estrogen, and then explain to him that those little hormones will naturally cause different behaviours in people and having on average 7x as much testosterone as the other person makes you more likely to act an aggressive risk-taking object-focused behaviour while the other is more likely to make you act in a nurturing and protective behaviour.

And if he brings up some social study then jsut mention the replication crisis.

40% of trans people attempt suicide - more than jews in concentration camps

>And that's why you have malaria and I have pizza

>Sup Forums please fist me and let me be your puppet

It's pretty good desu

Fuck him like a girl

>leaf

>that's why you have malaria and I have pizza

punch a chick and when the faggot does nothing, tell him he should act like a man and save her. Please record the fight.

Call him a cuck

Be a good goy and get a Thai wife.

Why are English classes touching on Harry Potter? Harry Potter is like the junk food of literature.

Ask him when the last time he took immigrant cock was.

Honestly they'd be fucked with or without men in charge.

Take his papers and after he will try to grope you - you know what to do.

Idk man I never read Harry Potter past the 3rd book, but there were some woke writers working on the Star Wars EU until Disney bought it out and changed everything back to Space Nazis. I bet you could probably make Slytherin the good guys if you really tried, as they clearly represent anyone who has a healthful sense of self-preservation (i.e. us).

That doesn't follow. Easiest argument against social construction is that it doesn't matter because we can still discern economically relevant information from constructions of gender and race - then they might hit you with the idea that you should evaluate everyone on their merits, and once they've done that you really have them because you can reveal affirmative action programs and Black Liberation as being entirely subscribed to those constructions, at which point you've revealed the double standard.

Face the ceiling and sigh after every one of his statements.
That's what Jesus would do.

Do this OP.

Got it saved, I like it