South Africa? - Let me tell you about the collapse of utility services

It's your girl Astra Kruger. I am so heartbroken now, I just spent most of the morning preparing to cook lunch and now electricity is gone for 7 hours.
For the past 5 months we have had to live with daily interruptions to the electricity supply.
The water quality is also dropping.
How are we supposed to live like this.
Gosh I hate this country so much right now.

Move?

Where? How?

Please sage this thread. American Larping as a South African girl. Do not listen to what she says

SAGE
A
G
E

secede?

i'll marry you and you can get a green card or whatever

Fokof. Bly uit my thread. Jou moerskont

SAGE
A
G
E

this nigger again.

Please tell me that one day this will be all over and that my life will have meaning? Please

>Astra Kruger

Go back to germany where you belong too, slut!

SAGE
A
G
E

She only insults not Americans and talk shit about everything without posting proof

Germany is full of turk-shits like you

ya - its me again you faggot

buy plane ticket to usa
have unprotected sex with white men
create anchor baby
never return to SA

Yes, because American men are better men than you, moffie

Honestly, i am tempted to do this. But unfortunately i am a devout Christian and we don't do such things

hey dude ---- wassupi

Astra, i told you not to get on here whoring around. This is my babies mama guys. Dont let her tease you. She lives with me in Texas.

why don't you timestamp you fucking faggot

Okey hoër, êk ssal maer kak afrikanaans tiik sodät jey nei jou doose trãnsląte kån gebryk nie. Soe fok jou fokken Opel. Hoů op kak maak omdat Jako jou verlaat het, en g@n verkoop you doos op die străte

hell - he wont post tits - he wont post timestamp - and i'm here all night shitposting away

Immigrate to Australia. We are full, but if you are as white as in your picture we can make an accommodation.

Come to America. We need every white person we can get.

Shes got nice tits. Especially when they were full and my son was sucking on them. I did too.

Timestamp and then one way ticket to germany, whore.

>the same larping nigger in every thread
>virgin betas still give serious replies without saging

saffas shouldn't even need to take these measures. we should pull them all the fuck out of there, or start a war against the nogs to get it back under white control.

why did imperialism die. i blame nukes and jews.

What did you think would happen once niggers were in control?
S.A. is now de-evolving into your typical nigger-tier country where there is no power, no water, and no food.

is doos a cunt?

a jungle bunny larping.

Fuck off LARPER. We have enough bullshit going on here without your disinfo.

SAGE

Fucking LARP'ing wit kaffer kind kont

Gan bloei buite op die grond
S A G E
A
G
E

Well, I believe that it will.

I.e. the storm. Not just America since it's the deep state in America stopping progress everywhere.

fuckin dirty tar baby kaffir probably on a stolen phone

Whiter than you Mr.56%

theres 2 of them going at it against each other. it's one nigger samefagging with a phone and a notebook

>

feel free to browse the last one he started

>pull them all the fuck out of there
part of me agrees and part of me wants to help them fight against the blacks. the us military is heavily involved in africa, as are the chinese. is a war between these two superpowers over african resources within the next 20 years inevitable?

>implying half of perth isn't claiming >her as family already

Come to NZ.

White immigrants are needed to offset the chinks and pajeets.

saffers are the only cunts more arrogant than a cashed up chang or pajeet

Astra! Long time no see bb.

We missed you.

Need people in here^^^^

Please post some actual proof that you're who you say you are and we will help you, but as it stands you just seem to be a larper. You'll get help, but not without proof.
Give a little get a little.

he's not a she. he's not white. he's trolling or phishing. he's silent atm. or outta here. i guess i scared him off.

And Australians are busy whoring themselves off to China. The Chinese already own more than 50% of all real estate in Australia

My parents moved to California in 1988.
Should run too safferfag.

How does an American get off thinking that he can decide who is white?

Iceland

What kind of help Mr Singh?

ah - changed id again --- clever boy

nigger please

Hello my 56% white friend

a box , implying someone is a airhead or " empty head"

a little financial aid until some green card and support until you're on your feet. If shit flops the fuck it, never hurts to try.
That's all I'm saying about it until I see your proof though. No point in wasting my time if you aren't going to provide this simple thing.

Lol, who said we white south africans need your money mr Singh? What we need is a new country to dominate. We want to settle in a new country en masse and take it over they way kikes took over the US.

i suggest you fight your own fight instead of running away dude

Move to Finland bro

Yeah fuck off "astra" cunt whore. You're probably some pathetic pussy of a man who didn't get any attention from your beheaded parents so you come here to prey on people.
Eat shit.
Have fun in your country where people eat literal dirt.
I'll be here living the high life.

Who said that i am Astra? You fucking bitch. I am a proud Voortrekker man. And if i make it to cansda one day, i am gonna fuck your mom and your sister. If you had a gf/wife id prolly fuck her too. But you're too pussy to have a female in your life. You cunt

Do you know this girl?