Why do blacks dominate?

Why do blacks dominate?

In crime? because of their retarded ape-like culture. They are also black, which is a sub-human trait

>ayyweather

See if Floyd can dominate a dictionary.

In AIDS statistics?

>implying the siv vector made the jump without help

They have much bigger cocks.

Nice made up meme.
Check out my giant cock.

Since blacks weren’t as intellectually adept, they developed greater physicality. In the United States, blacks are 42x more likely to make it into the NBA than a white person (probably like 20000x more than an Asian) but they’re 852x less likely to graduate from Harvard than a white person. There’s are per capita.

Yet not a single black won an olympic weightlifting.

The fact of black being better physically over whites is again just lies like the big cock thing.

>blacks are 42x more likely to make it into the NBA than a white person
Affirmative action is a wonderful thing

there are more blacks in the world so there will be statistically more outliers in the black population
on average they are the worst at literally everything though

another MUH DIK thread?

Blacks have bigger dicks, have faster speed and bigger muscles

Why do blacks dominate at throwing punches at eachother until one of them falls over or dies?

Because niggers are already retarded, a few knocks to the head isn't going to change much.

mayweather just turns his back whenever he's in danger. he "wins" because the refs never call him on his bullshit.
only can win by fighting dirty

be more specific OP you faggot

Connor is a better fighter than Mayweather is... That's pretty much not up for discussion, but when you give Connor a 70% handicap then obviously it levels the playing field.

Niggers are a different subspecies. The group average physical differences that they have are legion. Yes, they can make excellent athletes, but they also have smaller brains, and are incapable of building or maintaining high cultures or civilizations, as evidenced by everywhere on earth they have congregated, for all of their history.

Mayweather

>wins boxing match in 10 rounds
>loses mma match (real fight) in 10 secs

No brain exists in Mayweather's head, so he has nothing to get bounced around in his skull and knocked out when he takes a hard punch.

>Memeflag nigger

They don't? Mayweather is a professional boxer, McGregor was a rookie whose first real match was the main attraction.

Blacks do particularly well in track sports but otherwise it's pretty fair between black/white athleticism.

Sure, Soy Boi

Mayweather won every fight of his without exception

legit question.

Why are the majority of blacks gay? Like, a really disproportionate amount

Underrated post

Who would win in a physical fight, an average-bodied intellectual, or a neanderthal strength dumbass?

HARD WORK

In combat sports, you cunt.
>Lifting rocks
Strongmen are memes, look at olympic weightlifting for strength feats.

but they're not. Combat sports are dominated by whites and spics.

Pitting McGregor against Mayweather is like comparing a hound to a shepherd

Conner did well considering rule set.
Mayweather playing Conners game... no fucking chance.

Ok where are they? They don't place in Oly.

>wh*Tes
>dominating combat sports
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA. WWE isnt a combat sport, my dude.

McGregor was a sell out and his fans bought it. Imagine gassing out against a 40 year old man lmao

Irish are niggers too

Didn't Mayweather piss hot? HGH and test boosters.

No, he didnt. Any other excuses?

there are 8 weight divisions in the UFC 3 champs are black 5 are white.

i wouldnt call that dominating.

it must be that cleanliness, sobriety and kangz blood

because white bois can't compete

>Professional boxer beats a guy that's never boxed before
Let see how he does in the octagon against guys that have submission and throwing tactics

>UFC
What a meme sport, worse than the WWE

I'm not sure about that. I can't find anything though. It's all about the packman fight. But I remember getting the alert on my phone two days after the fight. I don't care. I'm for it. I think all contact sports should be filled with juice heads.

wow do dominant from floyd.

lucky floyd has a referee to stop mcgregor using literally 3/4 of the tools he could use.

Because OP is a fag.

yeah

its such dog shit

two guys rolling around on the ground covered with blood

its like a frat party