Retarded Stands Thread

Retarded Stands Thread

Pick or roll for a number from either of these lists.

apple.com/itunes/charts/songs/
billboard.com/charts/hot-100

That is your Stand. Describe its ability (hopefully related to name of the song) and try not to make it too broken.

Think of a weakness or a way to defeat the other Stands in the thread.

Or just post your retarded Stand ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/149414/
youtube.com/watch?v=6v_5KjFGO_I
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roll

For Whom The Bells

I thought this thread would be more successful.

Fuck the rolling I got the solution to all your stand-related problems: MC HAMMER
It can only do one thing and that is make other stands useless. That's it. Nothing else. It makes any scene it's in jojo without stands.

seems like this stand has no weaknesses but you'll have to be able to fight otherwise people can stop you just physically kicking your ass

That's the idea. All characters involved now have to solve their problems without help from a stand.

Blank Space

Any piece of text that the user is holding has blank spaces where the nouns are. When the user writes someone's name into a blank space, that particular sentence then becomes reality.

rolling

Roll

>party monster

>while stand is active prevents users and those within 50 meters from sleeping. both the user and the people effected suffer the negative consequences of sleep deprivation. stand ability can be turned on and off at will without revealing stand. when turned off, those effected will immediately succumb to the effects of sleep deprivation. after ability is used stand must become inactive for the amount of time ability was used. effects of drugs and stimulants used before effects end stay active after stand ability ends.

worthless stand, might put everyone to sleep but the user also suffers the exact same thing. only works if you have a partner or are part of a group

are you stupid. keep everyone awake for 3 days. take a couple of 5 hour energys. turn off stand. kill them in their sleep

nigga stands are magic, that shit's not going to work. if 5 hour energies work on you, what's stopping others from also taking them to stay awake, or taking sleeping pills to sleep regularly? dummy

Roll

he specifically said that the effects of drugs and stimulants stay in effect. so sure if someone pops a caffeine pill he's fucked but if he's smart and plays his cards right he kills the whole cast.

Rolling.

Okay these stands so far are too retarded, they don't really have reasonable weaknesses or weaknesses that would make a good reveal.

>Song For Another Time

User can travel to a point of time in the past or future, but the physical constitution of the user determines the possible distance from the present, and a person or object(s) roughly similar in matter will take the concrete place of the user in the present

other than the blank spaces one they all seem pretty low level

>and a person or object(s) roughly similar in matter will take the concrete place of the user in the present
nani

riggity riggity rollin'

rolling

how come sex pistols ended up being bullets rather than a pistol

Roll

When you travel to another time, the most physically similar in mass of something or someone closest to you appears wherever you were before you time travelled

Roll

『LOVE ME NOW』
Power: C
Speed: D
Range: E
Durability: Invincible
Precision: B
Potential: B+

Ability: Can instill strong infatuation towards the user to any member of the opposite gender through hand to hand contact (Skin contact necessary). Enchantment lasts for however long hands are connected, and half the total time connected is added on after physical separation. During enchantment the target can receive telepathic suggestions (weak) from the user and the user can make use of a perception link to the target to receive feedback from the target's senses. Enchantment can be broken if the subject of the target's true infatuation makes hand-to-hand (bare skin) contact with the enchanted target.

Looks like I'm just a side-dish to a romance sub-plot chapter.

At least I can NTR a main character before I die.

>H.O.L.Y.

Stand can emit all encompassing light that blinds anything that tries to look at the user while emitting a deafening gospel hymn.

The Sound of Silence
It has a two-part ability. First, it absorbs all sound near it (lets say within 10m, enough to prevent most stand user from calling for help, etc.). Second, it can release all of the absorbed sound at once it a deadly sonic attack. Naturally, this would be stronger the more sound it absorbed, making this more of a single-target attacker, as it would be rather weak after attacking.

Ive been thinking about stands for awhile now before this thread here is my checklist

>stand named after one of jcole songs
>an ability or abilities that can be op but but is more versatile like "bungee gum" or "all-fiction" tier stuff

gonna need some sauce

can it store the sounds it absorbed? because your stand would basically a sound effect machine

>Fake Love

Anyone the user's stand hits with a giant kissing lips stamp falls madly in love with the user and will do whatever they wish. The stamp can be used on multiple individuals, as well as things like animals and plants/trees.

Fairly easy to defeat, I suppose.

Stand Name:「Deja Vu」

User: J. Cole

Occupation: Auto mechanic and prominent street racer. A shocking number of crashes and fatalities have occurred to Cole's racing opponents. This has spawned a rumor that racing against Cole means certain death.

Stand Appearance: An hourglass. Splits into two small glass gremlin creatures (Deja Vu 1 and 2). Very low power and durability, but high speed and long range. Automatic.

Stand Ability: Event Duplication. Each Deja Vu attaches itself to a person or object. Deja Vu 1 "records" an action and fills up with sand. On J Cole's instruction, it begins draining that sand while Deja Vu 2 fills up. This lasts exactly 30 seconds. When the sand finishes draining, the stored action is released into whatever the Deja Vu 2 is bound to. This countdown cannot be stopped by J Cole or anyone else, except by smashing either Deja Vu, releasing the action immediately.

For example, say J Cole has Deja Vu 1 attached to his own steering wheel, and he sends out Deja Vu 2 to attach to a rival racer's steering wheel. J Cole records himself turning the wheel, and DV 1 starts draining sand into DV 2. When the drain finishes, DV 2 releases the stored action, forcing the steering wheel to turn and causing the rival racer's car to crash into a wall.

Weaknesses: If a stand user discovers either Deja Vu near them, with enough strength they can remove it or try to trick J Cole into harming himself with a stored action. If a stand user gets close enough to J Cole while holding onto either Deja Vu, they can also smash the stand's glass, releasing the action in Cole's direction.

Only temporary blindness right? Couple this with that shitty Sun stand from part 3.

how do you roll?

It can, but it releases all of the stoted sounds at once. It's like a sound machine that someones mashing the buttons on, while it's at full volume.
For example, you could replay someone's voice, but you would also have to replay that train whistle that you heard a minute ago at the same time.

You got 01
top of the charts nigga

Rollin...

nhentai.net/g/149414/

I got ya'back man

>stoted
Now I feel like an idiot. I meant to say stored.

oh. thats really bad man. why did you come up witt that kind of power?

I picked a song at random, and tried to make a stand to go with it. I guess I could improve it a bit though.

Rolling

I think you're too focused on the attack of it instead of the versatility I mean you could be a sound guy and mess with people, trick, bribe manipulate and probably all without even having to show your face. it's probably a lot of work but you can do it.

Yeah, I'll take off the part where it releases all the sounds at once. I'll also make it so that it can amplify the sounds to ungodly levels too. I feel like that makes it a better stand.

you could probably add that once it hears how something or someone sounds speak it can replicate their sound or voice. and because it has perfect "hearing" it can hear a person's heartbeat and tell if they're lying and things like that.

I got 「starboy」 but Im listening to the lyrics and im like "what the hell are you talking about?"

Yeah, I like that, I'm throwing it in.
So I have a really deceptive stand that attacks with sound, and you can't call for help while it's killing you. I was single-episode size arc for the heros. Now I think I could fit into a multipart arc.

Something good just popped up in my recommendations:

youtube.com/watch?v=6v_5KjFGO_I

You faggots may like this

honestly give it a few bumps here and there and you could be perfect for part 5's theme

>roll shit
>OC donut shit
>jojo shit
>15 circlejerking IPs
Good lord this fanbase has gotten cancerous these days.

ok

roll

Stand Name: 『MERCY』

Speed: C
Range: E
Durability: C
Precision: C
Potential: B

All actions perceived as crimes by anyone within range of the user will be recorded by MERCY and once all people within it's range agree on a punishment it will be immediately executed. Whether this is no punishment at all or being tortured to death there is no escape. If anyone leaves the stand's range their crimes remain and they are still subject to MERCY's judgment, but their opinion is discarded and it's left to the people remaining to decide on an appropriate punishment.

Ok, time to write it all out properly.

Stand Name:「The Sound of Silence」

Power: D
Speed: D
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: A

Ability: Absorbs all sound within 10m (those within this range are not aware of this unless they are told/already know), and can replay any absorbed sound perfectly. If enough of someone's voice is absorbed, 「The Sound of Silence」can perfectly emulated their voice. Attacks with devastating sonic bursts.

Roll

roll

perfect, I like how you gave potential A and power and durability D, which means you're not a direct combat stand which is perfect with the theme of your stand.

Thanks, I tried to make it fair and balanced, and as far from deviant-art-tier shit as possible.

now if I can just figure out what the hell my stand 「starboy」does, cause looking at the lyrics I have no idea whats going on.

rollin!

I don't have a name but the ability of my stand would he something like a replay function. I.e. land a punch, replay it x2 to x10 in that instant. Enemy can still react during the replay, because the impact itself is stationary, and there is a .1 second delay on replays, so of the initial punch lands, and they are fast enough, they will only get hit once, but the air will still crumple from the replays.

Smashmouth- Allstar.

"And they don't stop coming"

Sounds fair, until you get to DIO.

roll

I must roll.

I just listened to it user. Now we can be confused together.

it sounds pretty though right.

Yeah, it's a pretty great name for a stand.

gnillor

>Another Brink in the Wall

Can make any type of substance 10 meters around the user into a 20 meter high wall. Thick as a normal brick.

roll

Rollin

let's see what we get then

>Chill Bill
can freeze people's bank accounts I guess

I hope I get a cool stand

or the level of things he can freeze based on how much money he have and when he uses the ability it uses that money?

>Parachute

The user takes no fall damage

>Let Me Love You

>Implants memories into the target that makes them think they have a long romantic history with the user. It can be used on multiple people to cause drama/infighting. The user doesn't know what memories the victim was given and has to improvise.

I thought about something like that, or turning people's lifespans into dollars that only turn back into life if he's knocked out

Just prettying it up.

Stand Name:「Let Me Love You」

Speed: E
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: D
Potential: B

Ability: The user must have some kind of feelings or infatuation with the target and show the target a photograph of both the user and target together. Let Me Love You then implants memories into the target that makes them think they have a long romantic history with the user. The user has no knowledge of what memories the target was given.

rollan

Roll

Winter Blues
ability: Affects opponent's mood and mental state, colder temperatures makes the enemy so sad/depressed that they lose the will to do anything

「Kill a Word」
The user can assign a target(the target needs to be touched by either the user or the stand, stands can't become targets) and a trigger word. When the target hears the trigger word being said, they get affected by their own stand's most destructive ability. The person who said the trigger word then becomes a new target, with the last word the previous target said becoming the new trigger.
There may only be one target at a time.
Nothing happens if the user says the trigger word.

>it's friday
>no new jojo

Brick in the Wall
it's trumps stand
amplifies fears
weakness:anyone with a fear of loosing a stand battle, anyone with no fear

now let's roll

Stand Name: 「Rising Shallows」

Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: C

Ability: Can travel quickly through a source of water to another source of water.

Weakness: It requires a large source of water.

rolling

Roll

rollin rollin rollin whattt

rock n rollin

Rollan

>All these rolls with no follow up.

It looks like Sup Forums has lost it's Stando Powa!!!

Wait a second dude I'm thinking here

[Setting the World On Fire]
Makes everyone in the world want to party and dance.

The downside is that people with a strong [RESOLVE] will notice something is wrong eventually.

>ctrl+f
>no Awaken

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

roll

[Mary, did you know?]

Stand is activated when the user asks someone else about trivial knowledge. If they didn't know about it, the stand manifests itself and can fight/interact with the victim. It takes the form of a female stand with glasses, has very limited range but is extremely powerful against the victim.
In this period of time, influence from the outside or other stands is impossible. To defeat the stand, the victim will have to present a piece of trivial knowledge himself by asking "Mary, did you know...?". For every piece of knowledge Mary doesn't know, her power drops significantly.

Roll