AOTY 2016 Poll

The last of this season's shows have come to an end, and with them the 2016 anime year has come to a close. Now it's time to look back on the year and remember what we liked, what we hated, and how shit our collective taste was before 2017 rolls around and we do it all over again.

Categories include best anime, worst anime, most surprising anime, most disappointing anime, best OP, best ED, best OST, best scene, best girl, best boy, best seiyuu, shows watched, and shows dropped.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6xtpof277rMKcuSE4LNjU-saPDRA4-u53N0-ppXVVFmZQnA/viewform

The poll will close on the 1st, you can go back and edit your response until then.
Results will be posted on January 2nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0y638s5zsSVpbkFTuS_pIxaalzrsSpdqZY9qk1Qb38/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh8JrnoLFkw
openings.moe/?video=Opening1-FlyingWitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2015 results here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0y638s5zsSVpbkFTuS_pIxaalzrsSpdqZY9qk1Qb38/edit?usp=sharing

>Google Docs poll
>creator can edit the results spreadsheet at will to suit his trolling agenda

I believe in OP.

Fuck off Sup Forums

Why do you even bother? These threads can't even get 10 reply before dying.

There is always a change copy available when the results drop. I don't know if OP will share it but if you're autitic enough you can double check.

>that 6

Delet. Azusa is pure.

This poll made me realize that I apparently didn't watch much made in 2016 anime.

Spotted the newfriend.

Same here, I started a lot of shows but most ended up in my backlog

Your poll is shit

This last season I felt like I was watching anime because I had to. I enjoyed the shorts more.

Shorts are always the best shows.

If Sekkou Boys doesn't win short of the year, I'll riot.

But it got old really quickly.
Shame it will probably win because it's the only short plebs watched this year.

>it's the only short plebs watched this year.

Did you forget about Luluco? or Galko-chan? Both were incredibly popular compared to the normal short audience.

>Did you forget about Luluco? or Galko-chan?
Yes.

I hope Saiki wins, it made me laugh like hell.

>galko
>anything but shit

So is there a reason Bungo Stray Dogs isn't on the list?

You're blind.

the only B anime on the list are Bakuon OVA, Bubuki and Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

It was too weak, and it ended in such a way that leave no impression, negative or positive, sure it was fun to watch it with Sup Forums, but aside of that I wouldn't even put it on my top 5 shorts of the year.

Maybe because you're still voting for the Winter season? Bungou Stray Dogs is from Fall.

y'all are voting for Active Raid, right?

welp I guess I am the retard after all. Carry on gents. feel free to point fingers and shit post at my general direction.

I'm doing my part.

Done, fellow JUSTICEbros

>not Saiki
>not Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou
>not Uchuu Patrol Luluco
>not Bananya

u wot

Im probably the only person voting for Cerberus

Just do a straw poll for AOTY instead of all this long ass other shit.

>Hibicuck can't answer a simple poll
Sasuga

>proxypoll faggotry
no fuck off

>Best OP/ED
It takes me like an hour per season to track down and watch all the OP/EDs of every show I watched.

>Koe no katachi
>Your name
BD are not even released

Reminder to put Ozawa Ari as seiyuu of the season.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh8JrnoLFkw

>hibicuck wants to votebomb

Straw polls are just for shitpost and easily fixed by proxy.

>living in a 4th-world country

Well, doesn't that actually makes it more easy? If you can't remember it then it wasn't your OP/ED of the season.

>Thunderbolt Fantasy not in list
What the fuck?

No, I forget things I love all the time. Like somehow I forgot how good Pandora's ED was.

I'm retarded okay, no bully.

Koe no katachi?

>F/GO is list
what

I hope you fags don't forget about Durarara, if I see trash like Hibike winning but no Drrr, I'll get REALLY ANGRY. Please don't upset me, Sup Forums.

Unless it's a show I've watched more than once, I can't remember the OST.

>OPM voted AOTY with 209 completed
>Death Parade second most watched with 192
>third most watched is Hibike with 149
What's the point when crossboarders can skew the results this badly? Fucking jojo is probably going to be AOTY 2016.

Why do you think they're crossborders? Because your favorite anime didn't win?

>not voting JAKKU and LOVEPON best boy and girl of Spring

>kys
Crossboarder.

F/GO is AOTY

Ozawa and Sakurai were the best seiyuu this year

>GANTZ:O in list

More like Sup Forumscore anime got far more watched counts than the competition. You're retarded to think that an outlier of 209 within a spread of 95~140 is natural and not a fucking outlier. You think most of Sup Forums simply decided to watch only OPM and Death Parade that season?

>proving my point

I simply put yes I watch it, I mean, one it's ripped I will watch it.

Ai Kakuma won this year for me.
>Lovepon
>Momokuri girl
>Ruuko
>12-sai girl

>Overall Favorites
>Both Active Raid and Bungo are Broken up by their seasons

fuck what do I do

Active Raid S1 didn't have any QUALITY, and had more Asami. The choice is clear.

Yeah but season 2 had CRAZY ASAMI and all the plot. Still I ended up going with S1 and Bungo 2

>the AOTY list contains every show, not just the ones you selected earlier
I'm guessing there's no way to do that.

wow so butthurt

>You're retarded to think that an outlier of 209 within a spread of 95~140 is natural and not a fucking outlier. You think most of Sup Forums simply decided to watch only OPM and Death Parade that season?
Why I need to watch Hibike for example? Or "if you're not watching Hibike = you're from Sup Forums? What the fuck?

Saori Hayami making delicious food noises

Luluco and Bananya were far better

Voted for M.A.O. since she voiced two of my favorite characters this year (Luluco and Papika)
Hope she gets more roles, especially with Trigger

But how you can decide if it was movie of the year or not? GANTZ:O will not be in 2017 pool. And how many people watched Koe no Katachi?

>accidentally closed it on page 5

I can't decide on best girl.

I suddenly know understand the indecisive mind of the harem protagonist

More like "you only watched OPM during fall = you're from Sup Forums". OPM had 209 watched and the second most watched Owarimonogatari had 133, and there were only two more shows with 3 digit watched counts while the rest trailed off into double digits, meaning most people didn't bother with the survey and those who did were either people with a decent spread of shows watched during the season and crossboard faggots who just came here for OPM. It's not like you even need to look at the survey results to understand this anyway, since the OPM fanbase became garbage the moment the anime aired.

Prepare to bitching about Re:zero.

Friendly remider

openings.moe/?video=Opening1-FlyingWitch

Crossboard AOTY of 2016 would be Jojo though. Right now they have two generals up as well as a 'roll for your stand' thread. It's pretty ridiculous how things have gotten.

(You)

>The only thing I did was vote for my AOTY
>I didn't even watch what I voted for

>Occultic;nine
>Kizu
You are an ok person, user.

What you are saying makes no sense, some people watch some anime and others don't but some watch the same anime, it is so hard for you to think that out of all that people, those actually watched OPM while not watching others? I literally just watched Yuru Yuri, Gochiusa and OPM in the fall season of 2015, that counts even if you don't like it, keep trying, lucky you I don't see Jojo, and haven't seen Re:Zero yet.

Always takes me so damn long, and I don't even do half the write-ins.

Post (You)r

shit Gate was this year? I felt like I watched that forever ago

yep right there in the file name 2016.4.26

Which is why Teekyuu will always be the best thing ever.

Are you retarded? I'm not saying all 209 OPM watched counts came from Sup Forums you idiot. I'm saying without Sup Forums votes OPM would be within the spread and not a massive outlier. OPM being far beyond its competition undoubtedly means that many people watched only it during the season, and I wouldn't say you can call yourself an Sup Forums denizen if you only watch one anime per season/year and it just happens to be the anime that normalfag crossboarders also love.

oh hey, I didn't think anyone else watched joker game

>Joker Game in the middle of sol and mahoushit
Unexpected.
I like it too. Same for Rakugo.

Who else voted for this as their favorite scene? D3 was so much fun.

I voted for this

>no trainwreck nomination

That was easily my second favorite!

Oi fuck off, D3 was fantastic. Kirigiri fucking won like everyone already knew, and Sayakafags literally committed suicide.

I'm not joking. One of the most active Sayakafags necked himself.

Yuri on Ice is the worst anime this year.

It ain't high art but fuck you, shit was sincere as fuck. Id rather have a retarded fun show any day

THIS

I put down Kuromukuro just for luring me in with promises of aliens and robot fights only to waste my time for 20 goddamn episodes on retarded school life shit

they even made it look like the characters where gonna try to improve then then immediately LOL NO KEK

>he didn't vote Flip Flappers as his AOTY

It wasn't.

wanna make something of it?