How come she lost later?

What if she had sex with Araragi before he ever met crab.

Maybe would she have won?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!WIszAABJ!49hzdFMgKJihHJnw5OvvgOZCI_yqqOwmZ4tzS7-bjzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Won what?

kizu was written after bake and thats why she lost. its that simple.

>cat and monkey will never win
thats just sad

>Best tits
>Best body
>Smartest girl
>Cutest
>Best banter

Chooses a girl who is worse in all categories.

>best banter
outside of kizu all of her bantz are mediocre at best

>bantz are mediocre at best
In your opinion.

Agree, cat or monkey was the thing.

She lost because she's a fucking psycho. Who the fuck risks their life for someone they just met? Crazy bitches that have self-worth and just want something exciting in their live at whatever cost.

At least Araragi was smart enough to see that shit.

Uh, they are all under 18. Kids don't have sex silly.

>Who the fuck risks their life for someone they just met?
hmmm

Ignore Tsubasa, make male black cat winner and bro for life.

10x better than Tsubasa without all the stupid shit.

Because she is used goods.

and no one want a 2° hand bitch

More fun too.

She's way too thirsty.

The real question is how come bat didn't win.

she did

Because the series wouldn't have happened if she won. Araragi wouldn't have had time to save the other girls constantly pounding her fine puss every night.

Shinobu wins all of those

What's a "Two degree bitch"?

black hanekawa maybe, regular cat barely has bantz at all, let alone anything comparable to snail or monkey

Why do we keep having this conversation? This was directly addressed during the series.

Arararagi considered the cat to be his savior. Since he had such low self-esteem and put her on such a high pedastal, the thought of them being an item was never something he mentally accepted. To top if off, he later tells his sister that he realized that the feelings he had for the cat were strictly built from lust, and that the only true love he felt was towards crabs.

On the cat's side, she didn't love him for who he was as a person, she liked him for the mystery around him and his connection to the supernatural. She wanted change in her life, and ararararagi's encounter with the vampires made him interesting and foreign. Since cat suffered shit at home, she was looking for escapism, kinda like the bullshit gothic teenage girls were into back when twilight was a thing.

Probably some element of dazzling if you want to fit it into your headcanon

The loli Hanekawa scene was pretty funny.

Be careful user you are talking like someone that actually enjoys the series and understands it in a fundamental way outside of dank memes and shitposting.

which is why none of the previous posters will respond. please dont actually expect people that are memeposters and at best fairweather fans of a series to have actually understood the material at all

Kiss-Shot was canonically so beautiful, that people offered up their lives just by meeting her. Literally mountains of people that killed themselves just at her beauty, and those that valued their skills over their lives like painters and musicians cut their hands and ears off.

None of us have watched anime for years. We just like talking about it and posting pictures of sexy anime children that we can mentally visualize when we masturbate.

Who the fuck has time to actually watch anime the last 13 or so years?

That saddens me, user.

Then be the change you wish to see in people. We only got to the place we are now through a mix of complacency and intelligent people acting like morons on purpose.

Cease posting.

This is neo-Sup Forums.

So was Shuraragi, so they're perfect for each other.

I have to agree with this guy If Kizu was written first there's no way they wouldn't have ended up together.

I'll give you that one

No thank you. If you want to talk about anime go to USENET. Here we just talk about what they look like and collect pictures and fuck around aimlessly because blah it's something to do on a Thursday night. Hardly anyone really watches shows anymore.

The last anime I watched was back in the early 2000s called daphne in the brilliant blue.

I sat through a episode of Aria once as well when I was drunk. Was a boring shit fest.

Why are you even here?

You should know how these things go by now, user. Just accept the cruelty.

We're done here.

I like looking at pictures of anime girls. I like to see people comment on them.

How young are you kids?

Why are you even posting is my question.

i don't think her beauty was shining through as much when she was half dead, flailing her limb stumps and begging for blood. seeing how he ran away and all
but maybe you have a point since he came back and gave his life to her anyways

(You)

now fuck off dude

Yes. Just lust.

>daphne in the brilliant blue

only the classics

Are Kizusubs usable?

I like to post and talk about things that spring to my mind when I look at anime images here. I'm a 43 year old state congressman who just latched on to this place after the Hall Turner raids.

Only if you promise to leave as well and follow through. Your words have never meant anything to anyone.

Yeah, but later she loved him. Hence the marriage, you know? SHE WANTED TO GET MARRIED!

They are good.

Stay on reddit if all you want to do is post blogs and whine about people discussing things.

:^)

kill yourself. its easy and would easy the burden you are on society.

Someone asked. But now that you mentioned it Reddit is a much better well thought-out source of information and discussion than this cesspool. Ehh, I enjoy posting here anyways.

;)

XD =3

>Don't talk to me or my phone ever again

The bait in this thread is out of control

>>Best banter

I barely even watch this franchise and I know this is shit.

>2ba3
>tsu-ba-sa

>responding with image macros
>Avatarfagging
Get out and stay out.

I'm not, it just happens that most of my image macros related to Gatari are Shit Snake theme'd.

Hanekawa deserve getting cucked.

Crab ftw.

You are the so called cancer these people are speaking about? How does that make you feel? I am on your side, let's just post stupid shit the rest of the night.

I need to seal my driveway before the deep winter.

I dropped this shit when she lost, back with Bakemonogatari.
Cat was best girl.

was/is

I hope a big black man attacks you and breaks your legs

With how much she doesn't know about how humanity works, you could make a case against Shinobu being the smartest. The rest are completely solid though.

I hope a big black man attacks your wife and breaks her vagina

She will get together with Araragi for some 500 years or the equivalent of 9 human lives user.

By the time of Kizu neither of them was ready for each other yet

Do you never get tired of spamming your headcanon in every thread?

Cat>Monkey>Crab>Bee>Bird>Snail>Snake

Girls from most compatible with Aragagi to least compatible :
Ougi > Bat > Snail > Monkey > Corpse > Crab > Cat > Everyone else >>>>>> Snake

> Best banter
No.
Best bantz go to Crab, Snail and Bat.

>Araragi is most compatible with himself

> Ougi
Well she is Araragi

Well who wouldn't be compatible with themselves?

dropped and erased from memory

Bait/10

People with massive amounts of self-loathing who feel like they don't deserve to be happy? Maybe.

Araragi has godtier taste and realized cat is too easy very early on in Kizu.

Easy women are for betas. Crabs are for alphas.

So literally only watched like 5 episodes?

actual best animu
bat>bee>bird>cat>>crab>monkey>snail>snek

is there some symbolism i dont get here? why is she him?

She is his Rainy Devil.

oh nvm i totally forgot about that.

>Implying Sup Forumsnon has wife
Fuck off newfag

All Ougi has ever done is something that Araragi desires.

To tell Hanekawa about her flaws for example.

Watching the one translated Koi commentary when you know Ougi's true identity is absolutely hilarious.

It's a masturbatory joke.

Which commentary? Mind linking it?

mega.nz/#!WIszAABJ!49hzdFMgKJihHJnw5OvvgOZCI_yqqOwmZ4tzS7-bjzk
If that link doesn't work, then I think you can find it on nyaa somewhere.

Thanks. I haven't listened to any Monogatari commentaries yet and as an Ougifag I am pretty interested in this one.

Enjoy your entire episode of Ougi bullying Hanekawa.

I'm fine with that.

So why is Ougi a guy in Hana? If Ougi was always a guy, why does he take the appearance of a female in the rest of the series? Is Ougi just some sort of shapeshifter that changes based on what the person they are talking to prefer more?

> So why is Ougi a guy in Hana?
Zokuowarimonogatari

I want araragi to choke me

Her banter is shit tho. Others I agree. But gahara still better.

Can't we just have a show about the male cat before he died?