Prove Anne Franks diary is a fake. Pro-tip: you can't

Prove Anne Franks diary is a fake. Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1981/07/11/obituaries/meyer-levin-writer-75-dies-books-included-compulsion.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1981/07/11/obituaries/meyer-levin-writer-75-dies-books-included-compulsion.html
williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-14317313.html
youtu.be/RCLOqTDFGUI
orig00.deviantart.net/f55e/f/2017/289/1/0/anne_frank_diary_by_imglol-dbqqyqw.jpg
nytimes.com/1958/01/09/archives/meyer-levin-wins-50000-over-play-jury-grants-award-against-producer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it's real

It was transcribed by the people who put her in the attic. Apparently all the sexual parts were removed to make it more in-line with the whole "holocaust was super sad all the damn time" shtick.

it was proven in court and i trust their judgement

im not hiding behind a flag

sounds sexually liberating, but doesnt disprove the diaries authenticity

Didn’t her father cobble the whole thing together?

it was "proof-read" by maybe 50 people before reaching the market.

every western government on earth accepts it as being real

>i trust their judgement
I don't. Prove it to me.

>Pro-tip: you can't.
Get back to kiddo

>I trust their judgement
holy kek m8

>Meyer Levin

ballpoint pen faggot.

try being more subtle when you try to pull this shit, and if you can't do that just pretend to be austrailia, most people can't tell the differnce unless they look close at your flag

It's true it is fake. Parts were written in Biro, which did not exist when it was supposedly penned

Do you have prof that anne frank is real?

I didn't ask about the holocaust. I want proof that Anne Franks diary is fake

prove it faggots

photographic evidence

A photo of a girl oh that really good evidence

OJ Simpson was proven innocent in court. Court rulings are not infallible, especially pertaining to such a politically sensitive topic.

Soon every western government in the world will accept that there are more than two genders and that gender is not biologically tied to sex.

half of it was written in ball point pen, which wasn't invented at the time

Well I have a time machine and I went back and stained he mountain tops while her father make fetuses with flesh licking ladies. True story

nytimes.com/1981/07/11/obituaries/meyer-levin-writer-75-dies-books-included-compulsion.html

>During World War II, Mr. Levin joined the Office of War Information, worked on films in the United States and England and also served with the Psychological Warfare Division in France. In the postwar period, he filmed the smuggling operation of Jews from the interior of Poland across Europe to the Palestinian coast. His documentary was called ''The Illegals.''

Even if it's real, then it doesn't exactly make the nazi's look bad. She was spooked by paranoia and hid in an attic. Was found. Then moved around between concentration camps until she caught Typhus near the end of the war and was hospitalized by the (((evil nazis))).

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1981/07/11/obituaries/meyer-levin-writer-75-dies-books-included-compulsion.html

you really need to take this to they love a good conspiracy theory, Maybe you can talk to them about the lizard people, the aliens and the holocaust.

Pic related, it's you

Seems like someone tried tracing over it to make it more legible. Is it not possible for evidence of anything ever to have been tampered with in anyway throughout it's existence? Nahhhhh of course not. All evidence is in perfect condition, never tampered with in any way

Anne Frank's diary is a book made by Otto Frank on basis of 3 diaries that he says were written by Anne Frank.
The "original" diaries were thus edited and modified by Otto Frank, and then even more modified in the more recent editions. (Additional sources "appeared": random sheets of paper and fictional stories from another book.)
The interesting part is that the last diary is thought to have been written by someone else (although there is no consensus on that, the main reason being the next point). But we are sure that all the diaries were written by the same person. The implication being that if one of the diaries was not written by Anne, none of them were.
There have also been accusation amongst experts that few were willing to admit that the diaries were forged because they would be seen as Holocaust deniers.
And interestingly enough, Meyer Levin, a known writer and one of those who "found" the diary (even though he was American and had nothing to do in Holland) won in court against Otto Frank in 1962. The Court (in the USA) declared the book a fraud and that Meyer Levin was to receive 50,000$ for his part in the book.

In short, few experts will admit that it is a fraud, but there are a lot of unanswered questions

>Then moved around between concentration camps until she caught Typhus near the end of the war and was hospitalized by the (((evil nazis)))
Thats some amazing Reading between the linies.

williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-14317313.html

Won't argue either way but Otto Frank was a sketchy guy who took two years to edit the diary and lost a court case against writer Levin who accused him of fraud.
He was ordered to pay $50.000 compensation, a sizeable sum in those days.
He also litigated successfully against a German teacher who doubted the diary's veracity. During that case it transpired that at least part of the manuscript was written with ball points, which were invented in 1951.

>Meyer Levin, a known writer and one of those who "found" the diary

>Suit Against Anne Frank's Father: Mr. Levin was less successful in a public campaign and lawsuit he instituted against Anne Frank's father and the producers of the 1955 drama ''The Diary of Anne Frank,'' written by Frances and Albert Hackett. Seeking more than $1 million in damages, Mr. Levin contended that he had first conceived of a stage adaptation of the diary and his own dramatic version had been infringed. After years of litigation, a $15,000 settlement was reached in consideration of Mr. Levin's assignment of all rights and to avoid further controversy.

if you are not a nigger then you have the intellect of one. you are like a nigger trying to make a bet that 1+1=3 then uses some weird fucked up nigger logic to prove his point. parts of the diary were written in ballpoint pen. no more credibility. same goes that no jewfat soap, no jewskin lampshades, no jewesshair mattress stuffing, no electric floors, no masturbation machines, no footpedal brain bashers, and no holocoasters, means no fucking gas deathshowers. one fucking lie negates the total fucking case. case closed.

youtu.be/RCLOqTDFGUI

The diary also shows two distinct handwritings:
orig00.deviantart.net/f55e/f/2017/289/1/0/anne_frank_diary_by_imglol-dbqqyqw.jpg

It's quite obvious that the diary was written by someone else, most likely the father Otto Frank, who exploited the death of her daughter for holocaust propaganda.

I grew up in the 80s and the first I ever heard of her diary was in 2001 when they did a mini-series and claimed it was a very well-known book. Nobody I knew had ever heard of it either.

The settlement was over three times that, $50.000.
Wonder why the (((Failing NYT))) lies about it.
nytimes.com/1958/01/09/archives/meyer-levin-wins-50000-over-play-jury-grants-award-against-producer.html

I am going to publish the most sad holohoax memoir in history...I will mix anne frank and helen keller.

deaf, blind and mute jew girl taking dicks in the cesspool while her entire family is being gassed

Well the bit where a robot appears from the future to try and save her is a little far fetched... but the rest seems plausible